*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 23, 2024, 08:45:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: It is time.  (Read 28873 times)

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2005, 08:53:56 AM »

Quote from: Evil Moose of Doom
Well, I do admit that you have the bumbling typing style of a wolf trying to peck away at a keyboard...and that you smell like a wolf....

Could you go away, please? You are disrupting an engaging conversation between two educated individuals, and your butchered grammar is sounding far more illiterate that what might be accepted as normal in this place...

Run along, tired fawn.  Run home to the river's bank and take a nap next to mother, under the willow.

By the way, Moose of Doom:  No offense, but because I don't actually care about anything you say, I don't really take this argument too seriously.  So, I hope you don't take it seriously either.  I'm the type of debater who much prefers the hunt over the kill; so, win, lose or draw, it's just a stupid argument for the sake of arguing (as far as I'm concerned).  So, carry on - but not in this fashion.  (I'm bored of it.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 09:02:00 AM by Elliott Smith »

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2005, 09:07:35 AM »

Uh, Gee...there is your "deletion" you spoke of....

Theres a difference between deleting posts and merging 6 consecutive posts into one there genius.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 09:57:43 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
First, you're right; I did admit to delighting in the easy path to victory.  I do use hacks in lieu of exhibiting skill.  Why?  Because I can, I want to, and I don't give a FUCK about whether or not you approve of it.  However, I did not admit to "not having" skills.  After all, does a carpenter who uses a power tool not have the ability to turn a screwdriver?  Perhaps, but you could not know simply by watching him use a powertool.  Don't let your anger stifle your capacity for rational thought.

Second, the bicycle analogy was not only NOT a diversion, but it took your windy, jittery train and put it on a smooth, straight track - the opposite of diversion.  

Third, I can't help but mention I study psychology.  By no stretch of the imagination do I know what it's all about, but I know enough to know you are spouting presumptions rather than fact or supported theory.  There are very few absolutes in psychology, so to blanketedly stating that ALL actions in cyberspace transcend into real life is just silly - and that, sir, is why I know your rants hold no water.  Although I have to admit I am a little hazy on what you mean by the rigidity of the server.  You seem to imply there are many rules, constraints and various other forms controling your impulses or desires.  If you do imply that, you're really wasting my time.  I can't be having arguments with people who don't think things through before they say them.  I came here to say something, and I said it.  As far as I see it, I can sit here and poke holes in your derailed diatribe all day, but I'd rather not.  But if you need a lesson in logic and coherence, I'm your go-to guy.

Thanks, so much.

First of all, I could really give a load of Dingo's Kidneys about what you think of me, and whether or not I "approve" of your tactics. You admitted you have no skill, great, at least you were being honest.....Som ething the rest of the Mafia clan could learn from.

What is this, by the way?
 "After all, does a carpenter who uses a power tool not have the ability to turn a screwdriver?  Perhaps, but you could not know simply by watching him use a powertool. Perhaps, but you could not know simply by watching him use a powertool"...........
Carpentry and video games? Yeah, those two go together, kind of like Mafia and Punkbuster.... oil and water....tooth paste and steak sauce. My assessment is this: A carpenter uses power tools to save time and effort. In addition, since I am in the repair business, and use BOTH kinds of tools on a daily basis...I only get precision out of a screwdriver..a nd use the power tools to get out of doing hard work. Quit trying to attach pointless metaphors to this, as you guys die just as easily as any noob out there when you get away from your hack/Secret Area cocoons...and also, quit trying to assume that I am angry. I am actually rationally laughing my ass off watching you come up with new and inventive ways of supporting degenerates. This is the reason why I got out of psychology...n o one really wants to call a spade a spade, but instead spends hours trying to come up with creative ways to describe their support for said degenerates.

And this?
"Third, I can't help but mention I study psychology.  By no stretch of the imagination do I know what it's all about, but I know enough to know you are spouting presumptions rather than fact or supported theory.  There are very few absolutes in psychology, so to blanketedly stating that ALL actions in cyberspace transcend into real life is just silly - and that, sir, is why I know your rants hold no water."

I didn't say that ALL actions in cyberspace transcend into real life. Looks like Elliott the Chump is making more Grade-AAA ASSumptions. Step away from the liberally-enlightened GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY textbook kool-aide for 20 minutes, and spend some time doing actual research on criminal behavior.....s omething you are not going to find in your required General Psych classes at your local community college. What you SAY, SAYS alot  about your character, and personality traits...espec ially when you exhibit the same behavior....re peatedly....ma p after map....

Yes, apparently, you are finished. What you essentially have accomplished, in such a long-winded manner, is this: You have told us the following...
1. You don't care who you play with, even if some of them act like greaseball child molestors...ju st don't interfere with your play time
2.  In order to remain a member of Mafia's elite "club", one must ignore obviously glaring personality disorders of the admins
3. Mafia servers are pre-packaged wins for those same admins..and cannot tolerate losing...even if it means abuse of admin priviledges

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 09:58:57 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Theres a difference between deleting posts and merging 6 consecutive posts into one there genius.

Wow, deletion powers at work again...lol...
You "deleted" the quote in which I PROVED you were suggesting you could delete everything I typed...lol..

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2005, 10:06:24 AM »

Alright well since you obviously are just making crap up I'm done with you.

Any time you need something to complain about again just let me know and I will gladly get on the server and hand you te beating of a lifetime.

Also all of your statements are quite hypocritical since I remember a time when there were DOA only things in many of your maps. To my knowledge those have been removed but still, every point you make is based around the fact that we have special "kill areas" I guess you call them, while your clan had the same exact things. Quite humorous actually.

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2005, 10:17:17 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
Run along, tired fawn.  Run home to the river's bank and take a nap next to mother, under the willow.

By the way, Moose of Doom:  No offense, but because I don't actually care about anything you say, I don't really take this argument too seriously.  So, I hope you don't take it seriously either.  I'm the type of debater who much prefers the hunt over the kill; so, win, lose or draw, it's just a stupid argument for the sake of arguing (as far as I'm concerned).  So, carry on - but not in this fashion.  (I'm bored of it.)

Wow, so he runs away...What, can't find any other creative way of expressing support for degenerates? Don't give me that B.S. about being too noble to continue to engage me in a verbal sparring match. The fact is, is that I exposed what it is that Mafia is all about...plain and simple: Prepackaged wins, and the prison guards who win them. Any attempt to derail this fact....falls on it's face.

As I foretold...I won.

I walked in, I verbally kicked you in the nuts, slapped your face, and screwed your girlfriend, and in your own forum.
What happened exactly, for this to occur?

I will explain.

Prison Guards don't like having their personality disorders exposed to the public. Their only means for personal gratification is to control their environment, hence through excessive abuse of admin powers(Insane, Pro Helo Monkey, Titties, for example), or deletion of threads/posts(what Insane threatened to do)...and you really can't control a public forum....The prison guards here can't filter out what I say, or they basically confirm everything that I have said. A sort of indefeatable moebius loop....

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2005, 10:25:42 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Alright well since you obviously are just making crap up I'm done with you.

Any time you need something to complain about again just let me know and I will gladly get on the server and hand you te beating of a lifetime.

Also all of your statements are quite hypocritical since I remember a time when there were DOA only things in many of your maps. To my knowledge those have been removed but still, every point you make is based around the fact that we have special "kill areas" I guess you call them, while your clan had the same exact things. Quite humorous actually.

DOA-only things? Special kill perches? Nah, we toyed with the idea of doa-only things...too greasy, and not worth the trouble, and invincibility gets a little boring after 30 seconds, unless you are a prison guard.......sp ecial kill perches? Nope, unless there was something I hadn't seen...and I would have been told about it.
No, the Mafia clan server is the only server where I have seen an ongoing prepackaged win setup...

Insane...your name suits you. I show you where you threatened to delete what I had posted...and then your response is total diversion by means of humiliation(failed), and accusing me of being paranoid(paraphrasing), saying that I am seeing things that aren't there. I point it out, you change the subject. I once again point it out, you once again change the subject.

Anyone see a pattern here?

Loaded

It is time.
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2005, 10:46:10 AM »

I just don't get it, really I don't... Bitch, bitch and bitch some more about how WE and how OUR servers are, but yet still come HERE and to OUR server. Help me understand, please.

Yes I am 39 years old and can't use the big words you all do, so I will type things like the simple person I am.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2005, 11:13:51 AM »

Wow, so he runs away...What, can't find any other creative way of expressing support for degenerates? Don't give me that B.S. about being too noble to continue to engage me in a verbal sparring match. The fact is, is that I exposed what it is that Mafia is all about...plain and simple: Prepackaged wins, and the prison guards who win them. Any attempt to derail this fact....falls on it's face.

As I foretold...I won.

I walked in, I verbally kicked you in the nuts, slapped your face, and screwed your girlfriend, and in your own forum.

I will explain.

Prison Guards don't like having their personality disorders exposed to the public. Their only means for personal gratification is to control their environment, hence through excessive abuse of admin powers(Insane, Pro Helo Monkey, Titties, for example), or deletion of threads/posts(what Insane threatened to do)...and you really can't control a public forum....The prison guards here can't filter out what I say, or they basically confirm everything that I have said. A sort of indefeatable moebius loop....

If you feel the need to point out to everyone that you won, you didn't. There's nothing to "win" here. You came here and bitched about being owned, made false accusations about most of our members, and yet still... nobody cares. You will probably keep rambling on about us "prison guards" as you call us. Feel free. The fact remains that even after you are gone, we will still be here doing the same things. Nobody gives two shits about you or what you think, so take yourself elsewhere or deal with it. Simple as that.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
It is time.
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2005, 11:27:36 AM »

LOL I am getting a kick out of this (Clapping hands and bouncing up and down in chair) More more!

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2005, 11:49:37 AM »

As I foretold...I won.

I will explain.

I'm going to offer up to you a little concept called the "persona."  Creators of fiction, we can create personas by our words and our actions/demeanor.  That being said, while you may think I/we am/are depraved souls, consider the possibility that we are acting consciously as such.  You're not smart.  Well, not as smart as I am...and you never will be.  Don't refer to the text I've read as the caliber you'd find in a community college.  It implies I intend one or one of similar quality when the fact is this:  I go to the #7 college in the USA, and no matter how self-righteous you are, and no matter how sleazy I may appear online, I'll still be buying and selling your ass (and those of your children and husband) 10 times over.  Don't insult my mind.  There's a reason President Bush flies down to watch me (and others) deliver speeches to distinguished members of Academia.  Oh, go ahead.  Tell me I'm lying.  I know the story's unbelievable, because I am an unbelievably awesome person.  Suck my dick.  Or should I say, get in line to.

[DOA] Yukk

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2005, 12:44:11 PM »

hey homey what school you go to?......

by the way pirate pwns ur ass

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2005, 01:04:56 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Yukk']hey homey what school you go to?......

by the way pirate pwns ur ass

Davidson.  Don't come looking to score with me.  I don't swing that way.  But if you want to score something else, I can hook it up.  ;)

[DOA] Yukk

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2005, 01:28:17 PM »

haha u suck i go to yale/columbia/the other good one...

lol just jokin...

*MAFIA* Spitz

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
It is time.
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2005, 03:00:40 PM »

Bravo man nice speech. i agrree wiht u on a lot of things u said. Thanks for speakin out man. Once again nice speech.
Boo Yah

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 30 queries.