*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 07:54:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: *bettlejuice... funny shit dude!  (Read 4057 times)

Loaded

*bettlejuice... funny shit dude!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 05:52:52 PM »

Understood... Maybe you should go look at our rank page on the front page. See you have members that drop their DOA name and tag and come on with other names... No biggie.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 06:02:02 PM »

That Stalingrad game was like 3 vs 3, and I didn't even have the flag up there so I don't know why it was a big deal.  There's a way to get up there and a way to kill me, you just have to figure it out, like any other glitch.  And I think I left the game before you left, but if not, I left right after you did because I had been playing for like 2 hours.  This thread smells.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2005, 12:07:52 AM »

Quote from: blacksheep1
phantum..tum.. tum...     you can't own anybody.   Hell, even Beettlejuice (yes it was an earlier typo...  sorry for that) can beat your sorry ass.   So, don't claim stuff that you cannot or will not back up.   Come to our server sometime and walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.

Ahem? excuse me but walk the walk? I was on ur server when this happened, I didn't say I CAN own programmer I said I DID own programmer 10-1 gg. I'll be visiting ur server again once I get my other computer up and running. Jew.

[DOA] THRILL KILL

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2005, 02:39:43 AM »

can't we all just get along :beerchug: i think u all need to sit back and have a   :002:  but if u wanna be this way :fu:

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 04:26:40 AM »

hey phantum... tum.. tum....      I think it is pretty hard to own a person when they haven't been on the server is a while because programmer  has been studying for his college exams.  He has taken a break from the game for the past week or so.    If you are going to make up stories then at least get your facts right...      You're just like a parrot...  talk the talk.    lol

Loaded

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 04:56:11 AM »

True BlackSheep... BUT Phantom has had GAME computer problem for over a week so I would think he is talking in the past.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 05:54:04 AM »

He is talking about a month ago when you guys were getting your server set up.  We were in Bocage (which I think you guys took off your rotation) and it was about 5 MAFIA vs. 5 DOA.  I was there along with Phantom, Bonehead, Vanillathrilla, and maybe some others.  I remember Programmer One being there but I forget the rest.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=1033

That should tell you more...

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2005, 04:44:14 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice

That should tell you more...

whahahaha, look at that last reply ROFL, i almost fell of my chair laughing, how funny can he be HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!

i am almost beginning to feel afraid LMFOA!

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 31 queries.