*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 10:09:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Some Serious Jedi Stuff Going On Here  (Read 1697 times)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Some Serious Jedi Stuff Going On Here
« on: February 28, 2010, 07:34:53 AM »

It only takes a few minutes to read, but I got quite a kick out of it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/b54oz/payback_for_a_cheating_girlfriend_and_her_female/

EaSyCoMpAnY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Some Serious Jedi Stuff Going On Here
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 03:25:49 PM »

LOL she got OWNED Big time.. O0

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »

Let's be honest here, the absent boyfriend "Chris" has probably cheated on her at one point as well. It's been my experience that if the girlfriend is going to cheat then she is going to hook up with somebody who does as well.

But anyway, that was a good read and the way the guy responded was a true example of the Jedi Mind Trick... Or Sith, depending on how you look at it.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 06:27:40 PM »

I doubt it'll sprout a confession to him on her part but at least she'll stew for a week waiting for a confrontation from her boyfriend. Another week will pass and she'll assume she's in the clear and probably start cheating again thinking she can get away with it.

A guy I work with recently cheated on his girlfriend(who is beautiful by the way) with this total bunny boiler obsessive that threw herself at him which was a very bad move. The police recently contacted him for a statement because apparently his girlfriend was recieving death threats and they wanted to know who might be sending them(no prizes for guessing who).
So he was faced with the dilemma of fessing up to the police and his girlfriend that he's been cheating on her or lie to the police and his girlfriend and allow this girl to continue  terrorising her. He chose the spineless latter but the death threats have seem to have  stopped.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »

Dune, coming soon to my blog is a story about having to get an attorney to issue a cease and desist letter to the estranged wife of a "friend".  It involves extortion and other  things.  Stay tuned.
  Do we know this "friend"?

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.