*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 04:29:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: just sad  (Read 3973 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
just sad
« on: May 16, 2010, 02:24:17 PM »

poor kid has to die because cops dont know what they are doing.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/16/michigan.police.child/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: just sad
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »

It is sad she died, no doubt, but none of us were there and don't know what really happened.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »

Well Bone if all the cops in this world don't know what they are doing, why don't you go to the academy, gain rank, and then lead by example.  If you don't do something about the problem except bitch, then you are part of the problem.  If you don't know the full situation, then you really have nothing to go off.  It is a tragedy non the less, but you saying the cops were in the wrong, is not doing anything for this girl. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »

sigh, as a "grunt" you know the policy. finger off the trigger and on the guard, unless you intend on lethal force.

cops are half ass trained and don't know what they are doing most of the time. cops are mostly trained to "write" tickets, not deal with real issues.

a weapon does not self discharge, it takes someone to pull the trigger. and in this case cop "tard" pulled it in a retard fit.

he is in the wrong for not handling his weapon in a professional manner. i hate to say it but cops in the us are getting to be like cops in 3rd world countries.

and if "you" blow a civ away for lack of weapon control, what do you think would happen to you?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:20:21 PM »

A crazy number of these people getting knocked off on accident by the cops are black. Remember the black autistic guy that was shot in the head for "walking suspiciously" and "grabbing at his waist" back in march? Cops seem to get trigger happy when blacks are around, think it's because they're inherently afraid of them.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 04:25:55 PM »

sigh, as a "grunt" you know the policy. finger off the trigger and on the guard, unless you intend on lethal force.

cops are half ass trained and don't know what they are doing most of the time. cops are mostly trained to "write" tickets, not deal with real issues.

a weapon does not self discharge, it takes someone to pull the trigger. and in this case cop "tard" pulled it in a retard fit.

he is in the wrong for not handling his weapon in a professional manner. i hate to say it but cops in the us are getting to be like cops in 3rd world countries.

and if "you" blow a civ away for lack of weapon control, what do you think would happen to you?
Cops are not half ass trained, nor are they trained to just write tickets.  Do you know how many hours of training they have to undergo? A lot. And they are always constantly taking courses and classes throughout their career. And i'm sure this cop didnt have a "retard fit". Werent you not too long ago defending soldiers and their actions when under such high stress situations?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 04:33:45 PM »

war is much different...

pig boy didn't exercise weapon discipline.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 04:41:47 PM »

when you carry out a warrant, you're going into an unfamiliar territory which belongs to a person who's freedom/possessions/children you will possibly be taking away. So more often then not they're going to resist and try to harm you in order for them to avoid arrest. That is what cops are trained to assume they're going to do. So in short you're invading unfamiliar territory. How is that different from war? I'm sure its different in many aspects but do you see what i mean?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 05:09:29 PM by *MAFIA* Sgt. Bob »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »

no, i should just ban you...

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »

when you carry out a warrant, you're going into an unfamiliar territory which belongs to a person who's freedom/possessions/children you will possibly be taking away. So more often then not they're going to resist and try to harm you in order for them to avoid arrest. That is what cops are trained to assume they're going to do. So in short you're invading unfamiliar territory. How is that different from war? I'm sure its different in many aspects but do you see what i mean?

Oh shut the fuck up... war is not the same as a home invasion you prick. GTFO.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »

Lol i thought about that for a sec and was like wait...so i went back and added on that they're different in many aspects but you get my point. They're both stressful situations.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.