*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 01:34:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Beetlejuice and Faith  (Read 12892 times)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2005, 04:53:48 PM »

God rules no doubt . ppl go to hell if don't love god

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2005, 04:59:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
Thats my kind of kid...Good job GWAR, I also like his mohawk. Its hardcore.

Thank you, he's a good boy.

Trick or treat

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2005, 05:09:41 PM »

ROCK ON!!! :10:

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2005, 06:33:38 PM »

I never said god does not exsist I just said he doesnt intervean with the common life of man.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2005, 07:23:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
I never said god does not exsist I just said he doesnt intervean with the common life of man.

So what do you say about this Bonehead, does that mean you do believe in God?   Anyways, you're right, he doesn't intervean with the lives of humans.  People may choose to live their lives the way they want.  We all do, that is, live our lives differently from each other.  That is what adds diversity to the United States of America.  We may each do as we wish, within a limit of reasonable understanding.  It says in the Bible that God has a plan with each and everyone of us.  I don't understand it completely, but I think we all can choose to follow that path or not.  It does say, however, that he does have a great plan for the world.  So God doesn't stop people from killing cats, or babies dying.  Though, that is why he has Christians, to witness and to save people.  This is all coming from my prespectives of life.  I have no intentions to disrespect any religion, nor to say that they are wrong.  We all have our choice, and I have told you what mine is.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2005, 07:44:27 PM »

You DO realize that the bible was written by man right?

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 07:52:15 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
So what do you say about this Bonehead, does that mean you do believe in God?   Anyways, you're right, he doesn't intervean with the lives of humans.  People may choose to live their lives the way they want.  We all do, that is, live our lives differently from each other.  That is what adds diversity to the United States of America.  We may each do as we wish, within a limit of reasonable understanding.  It says in the Bible that God has a plan with each and everyone of us.  I don't understand it completely, but I think we all can choose to follow that path or not.  It does say, however, that he does have a great plan for the world.  So God doesn't stop people from killing cats, or babies dying.  Though, that is why he has Christians, to witness and to save people.  This is all coming from my prespectives of life.  I have no intentions to disrespect any religion, nor to say that they are wrong.  We all have our choice, and I have told you what mine is.

Okay....A NOTE TO EVERYONE!!! I DONT WANT TO BE SAVED!!! FUCK OFF!!!

Heres something to ponder on....

Were both atheists....On ce you realize why you deny all other gods you will realize why I deny yours.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2005, 08:13:09 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
You DO realize that the bible was written by man right?

Yes, I do realize that, but who told man to WRITE the Bible?  The Bible has been around for almost 2,000 years.  I don't think government has anything to do with it from all the way back then.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2005, 08:36:14 PM »

Nobody told man to write the bible. Some smart cavemen decided to write it to keep the other cavemen in line. Telling them if they did this, that, and whatever, some all powerful being is going to strike their ass down. Its kind of ridiculous and unnecessary in this time.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2005, 08:39:07 PM »

It's not about the government, it's about people trying to control people. Yes, the bible sure has been around for a long time, but how many times has it been rewritten and adapted to fit the controlling nature of man? I've never taken theology, so I don't have the exact answer to that question, but I know that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John sure weren't the last dudes to write in it :)

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2005, 09:08:22 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
Okay....A NOTE TO EVERYONE!!! I DONT WANT TO BE SAVED!!! FUCK OFF!!!

Heres something to ponder on....

Were both atheists....On ce you realize why you deny all other gods you will realize why I deny yours.

was anything he said directed  to you. i dont think any of it was. was just stating what he though. correct me if i am wrong.
[

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2005, 09:51:30 PM »

"First of all Toblerone, Jesus did not nail Himself to the cross for sympathy points.  It wasn't even nails that held Him to that cross.  It was His love for us.  Not just me, not just Beetle, but everyone.  Even if you reject Him, He still loves you and always will.

Phantom, you quoted Acts 10:34.  I'm gonna put the whole verse up from a different translation.  I'm not sure of the version that you quoted, but this is from the New American Standard Bible.

"Opening his mouth, Peter said 'I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality."

"I think this might make more sense.  It's like saying 'God loves Mafia more than any other clan', which is not true.  He loves us all."

"Billy Rubin, the Bible has been translated over and over again, but it has NEVER been rewritten once.  Words may come out differently in different translations, but the situations and trials that Jesus faced were the same over a thousand years ago as they are now.

Toblerone, one last thought.  The comments that Death.Wish made weren't directed to you, and Death.Wish said that he is a Christian, not an athiest.  It hurts my heart to hear that you don't want to be saved, because a life apart from God is something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Sgt. Major Boltz

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2005, 11:18:57 PM »

What about me? Nothing to say to me? Jesus is dead, so how can he love "us"?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2005, 12:51:42 AM »

Jesus is not dead.  He rose again.  His human body is gone but his spirit remains.  I can talk to any of you about any of this over AIM or ventrilo if you're really interested but posting about it in a forum will go nowhere.  I just think its funny that all of you THINK you know the truth when in fact none of us really do.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Beetlejuice and Faith
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2005, 02:05:46 AM »

You all worship pawpaw thats all the "Truth" you will ever need :D

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.