*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 10:23:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The Scrimmage Match  (Read 9504 times)

[DOA] THRILL KILL

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 02:20:48 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
OK our server it is.   We'll play 3 maps.  And if at any time we use our "secret stuff" then we will forfeit and you guys win.  How about that?  There is no secret stuff other than on Phillipines and Stalingrad.  How many times do we have to tell you that before you get it though YOUR head.  Anyway, we'll set up a date and time when finals are over.

hey im not the speaker of our clan. i just said what i think so the working it out is still going on between u and sheep. and that secret shit someone told us that u guys have secret shit in other maps.  some of u guys arent the most trustible kinda ppl.  and if its not true then why do u care so much if we play somewhere else?

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 05:56:00 AM »

You keep on saying "secret shit"... What is it that "People have said", I would like to know? You know I tell you shit shright up, there isn't anything else then the 2 maps and things in them you have been told about.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2005, 07:42:42 AM »

If I understand this right...DOA does not have any mods? Wouldnt it be more fun on our servers? And as  a fairly recent MAFIA member I still dont have all the advantages of the secrets in Phil and Stal. Most MAFIA members dont. But I can tell you DOA guys those are the only maps with "secrets". We played against USAF on the non "secret" maps and it was very fair...even still we owned them.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 10:44:48 AM »

Ha, you guys have to read this thread on their forum:

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Atheria/index.php?showtopic=213

We're basically saying the same stuff in there, but they insist we have "secrets"  and it just keeps going back and forth.  Its so funny.  Blacksheep has dug himself into a hole, saying that [DOA] never backs down.  So here it is, we are challenging you guys on OUR server!  If you don't want to, thats fine, but you are backing down and there'll be no match.

The only reason we want it on ours is because of the mods.  Like I said in the [DOA] forum, its makes the game much more fun, and faster paced.  It'll take forever to finish the match on a regular server.  OK, so here we go again.  Someone will reply back saying we have "secrets" and that we're scared to play on their server, and then I'll have to repeat myself ONCE AGAIN.

And like Loaded said, what are these "secrets" you guys are talking about?  Just give us an example or two.  I'm dying to know what they are, because I bet its something ridiculous and very funny.  Oh man, this is just a VIDEO GAME.  Let's all grow up, have the match on our server, and then laugh and be friends.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005, 10:57:30 AM »

Doa going to get pwned bye mafia.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 12:51:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
If I understand this right...DOA does not have any mods?

Lol, how little you know about our servers.  If you would go play on them, you would go see how "unmodded" they are.  I recommend Coral Sea, you'll see why.:D

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 01:36:14 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
Lol, how little you know about our servers.  If you would go play on them, you would go see how "unmodded" they are.  I recommend Coral Sea, you'll see why.:D

For God sakes... Then stay on your FUCKING server and stay off of ours if DOAs server is so great. MOST of your DOA clan has shown how they feel about the DOA server, most are on ours and NOT DOAs. I have said it before I will say it again DOA leaders are WAISTING money on your game server.

Tell you what I will do, I will check on players in our game server and will take screen shots to show where the DOA members are… By the way, go ahead and change your game name, it wont matter, I have most of your key hashes anyhow… So I will be happy to match the names to the key hashes and post them.

Like I said on the DOA forums, you all go your way and we will go ours… Stay on your forum and game server and we will stay on ours. Shit 90% of the time any DOA member that comes here on the forums is to start shit anyhow and most disrupt game play on the game servers.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 02:19:06 PM »

I'll play and kill some doa butt.
[

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

Okay Loaded, if you want us to stay off, we will.  I don't want any crap starting between us.  Or to hurt my relationship with *MAFIA*(even if it is bad, i dont know).  So I will PM everyone telling them that they must stay off your forums and server.  I would like to know if we could work on this, like only having certain people to stay off, but if this is how you want it, then your wish will be granted.

D.W

P.S.:  Please tell me if, and who, gets on.  So that way I will know who does not know how to listen to simple instructions.

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2005, 03:26:36 PM »

What I said is coming from ME not MAFIA... I am not THE person to say what I said and make it happen. That decision is not mine to make and with that said, I don't think it is your decision in DOA to stop them from coming here or the game servers.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2005, 08:31:14 PM »

Hey loaded...   as for me...  I work my ass off at my job so i dont usually play on anyone else's server.   If any... repeat any DOA people are fucking things up on your server....  kick or ban them.   Just like you I cannot  nor will i control anyone.  They are free to do what ever they want.  

As far as the scrimmage match... I dont understand why you cant have a few maps on our server and a few on your server.  No big deal...  but it seems like it to you.   Regarding un-banning X1..  well, he is a good player and we thought you could unban him for the match only.

Before we ever got our server and forum I did play on yours.   The reason why we started our own was because of the controlling attitude of you and some of the mafia leadership.   Believe it or not...  that drives people away from servers.   I hope you can set aside the attitude and have fun playing the game.  It has never been a question of who has the better maps / server...   we are just different.   Some of our guys prefer bf maps while others prefer DC...   I just know when BF2 comes out...  everyone one in DOA will get it and most likley they will not be on your server.

I also do go on other people's forums and chat and leave threads, but if you prefer i will not return to the mafia forum.  If you guys do want a match... well it will be on both servers or not at all.   enough said... case closed..  so will the thread on our forum be... closed.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2005, 10:06:24 PM »

Ha, I like how you guys closed the thread on your forum.  Well it looks like you backed down.  And the reasoning for it was because of something that doesn't even exist!  Maybe its time to close this thread as well.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 10:24:53 PM »

Your wish is my command.

CLOSED

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2005, 01:35:12 AM »

It seems I must step in thread reopened.

Doa are welcomed on mafia servers forum and game, No one is banning anyone. Except jason (thrillkill) he over stepped into peoples freedom of choice and their right to freedom to believe in what they want and trashed them on what they chose I believe everyone has a freedom to say what they feel but when it comes to telling people they are wrong in an uncivil manner then its just flat out attacking them for what the chose to believe in and not exceptable by me or many on here and I will not get on to any of my admins for protecting that right.

If jason can be good and learn to respect other peoples beliefs then the ban can be lifted if he wants to say they suck fine if he wants to tell them they aren't worth a shit fine but if he tells people they are shit for what they believe in that isn't right or fair to them or anyone elses freedom.

As fare as the scrimage goes I can not make anyones mind up but I can say how about 1 game on our server and 1 game on your server? the same map the same score,kills whatever you set to be the winning mark how does that sound? That sounds fair to me and everyone gets what they want. So what do you all say?

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2005, 03:37:23 AM »

I'm in just name the time and place

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.