*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 01, 2024, 02:26:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Police Abuse?  (Read 4650 times)

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
Police Abuse?
« on: June 18, 2010, 11:19:09 PM »

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Police Abuse?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 06:40:52 AM »

No, she attacked the officer making an arrest.  He used the minimum force to get the upper hand in the situation.  He was the only officer there and had to keep the situation from getting out of control.  He had the option of his fist, a baton, pepper spray, taser and gun.  I think he used minimum force in this case.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:01:31 AM »

i know big tough men hit teenage girls... what a big ass pussy.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 08:22:29 AM »

she didn't look like a teenager to me!  Plus, she put her hands on him first. 

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 08:55:59 AM »

The girl put in the car is a teenager I believe... If I remember correctly she was walking home from school and j-walked. BUT how it all went down is the cop had a male for j-walking 1st (the guy in the blue/green shirt?), the cop seen the 2 girls do the same thing and called them over for a ticket as well. The 1st girl that was not hit, said many "wrong" words to the cop, so it started she was going to get arrested for her mouth (what ever charge it would have been). Then girl number 2 interfered with the arrest and YES assaulted the cop that is why she was hit. IMO the force was needed and justified. After girl #2 went away licking her wounds, he was finely unable to get girl #1 under control, cuffed and put in the car. You don't see it in the video, but the girl that was hit was also arrested, her main charge was "assaulting a police officer". If she dose jail time and she should, then the cop should be good to go from any type of charge or lawsuit by her or her family. Because of the people watching this go down, I think the cop is lucky things didn't go much worse. This cop got backup soon after the video stops, but it took way to long.

I bet if that was a male this happen with, he would gotten much more then just one hand to the face, IMO the cop held good restraint not to pop her a few more times.

The sad thing is... Even if that video shows all that went down, he wont come out of this smelling like roses, in the least he needs some more training on cuffing (I am not saying a could of done better, I am not trained as a police officer).

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 10:41:31 AM »

but the girl that was hit was also arrested, her main charge was "assaulting a police officer". If she dose jail time and she should
I bet she didn't cause a bruise or even a scratch. He socked a chick in the face. Not exactly what i would call fair.

And the whole "assualting a police officer" charge being more weighty then an "assualting anyone else charge" still doesn't make sense to me. If she slap/hit someone on the street she wouldn't do jail time i bet, but if she slaps a cop then oh shit stop the press, arrest that bitch. Meh, i'm pretty biased though just from bad experiences with the police.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 10:56:49 AM »

Different stories say she is 16 or/and 19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqN8xlLHuww&feature=player_embedded What they say about the bridge and how no ones likes to use it and etc.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »

Stop being fucking pussies. Some dumb bitch thinks she can shove an officer of the law and gets hit in the face because of it: JUSTIFIED. People flip out over the dumbest shit. If she was smart, she would have taken the ticket and then gone and fought it in court. One thing I have learned in my experience with the PO is that you DON'T fuck with them when they are writing you a ticket or arresting you... Unless of course they can't do shit to you because they have no justifiable cause, then you can call them pretty much anything you want, mock them, etc. Its actually pretty fun when your hammered.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 01:33:43 PM »

all i can say more on it is the pig is a big man for hitting a girl "PERIOD" assault is when you harm, not when you touch. and one day someone will beat that pigs ass or better kill the sob :)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 02:15:09 PM »

all i can say more on it is the pig is a big man for hitting a girl "PERIOD" assault is when you harm, not when you touch. and one day someone will beat that pigs ass or better kill the sob :)

Sorry Bone... It's hard for me to believe you wouldn't do a damn thing if a girl came up to you and did the same as she did to that cop. So what if she is 17, she's not 12.

Myself, if that happen to me, if she has the age to hit, she has the age to get hit back. If I am assaulted by any age person male or female I have the right to protect myself.

Don't know maybe it is a cop thing with you more then a kid thing in this case, I don't believe the female that got it was so much of a kid. Think about it, even if she is a 17/18 year old, by that age she could have 3 kids of her own already.

If a 17 year old male did the same thing to you, would you protect yourself or just let them keep beating you after they see you're not going to do damn thing about the 1st hit?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 02:45:22 PM »

Some girls can hit hard and are good fighters, how was he supposed to know the difference?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2010, 03:26:32 PM »

she grabbed his arm at the most, if some teen grabbed my arm i am not going to knock the shit out of them for fuck sakes.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2010, 08:12:58 PM »

she grabbed his arm at the most, if some teen grabbed my arm i am not going to knock the shit out of them for fuck sakes.
  but you have huge arms like you used to point out, so I am sure no teen, let alone a couple of teens can grab your massive arms.  I mean you lift engines for gods sake!

However, I digress, you can not touch a police officer.  Just sayin

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »

but you have huge arms like you used to point out, so I am sure no teen, let alone a couple of teens can grab your massive arms.  I mean you lift engines for gods sake!

However, I digress, you can not touch a police officer.  Just sayin

Not even a stripper cop?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2010, 09:55:46 PM »

Assault by Law is:  an  unlawful  physical  attack  upon  another;  an  attempt  or  offer  to  do  violence  to  another,  with  or  without  battery,  as  by  holding  a  stone  or  club  in  a  threatening  manner.

Battery by Law is:   an  unlawful  attack  upon  another  person  by  beating  or  wounding,  or  by  touching  in  an  offensive  manner. 

She is guilty of assault and battery.  Is everybody in the south this ignorant and hateful of police or just you?

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 24 queries.