*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 05:35:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: new site  (Read 9358 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
new site
« on: August 03, 2010, 10:45:51 PM »

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
Re: new site
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:48:43 PM »

what exactly is this?

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 06:43:48 AM »

what exactly is this?

All you have to do is go to it, the info is on the site of what it is.

I do have to say the lines "We believe a gaming website should be fun, and not have the ads, pop-ups, and unfriendly content most do." and this You will never find ads, pop-ups, and adult garbage here. is kind off funny Bone, after all you added ads to this site and all the gay talk, I guess you didn't want us to have fun.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 07:29:55 AM »

I made an account and checked it out.  Still very new and not much on there yet.  Just a post about his tarantula.  Although for you score whores he does have an arcade that is empty of high scores.   No ex members yet but I'm sure when he post his networks design services he might get a bite from Texas.  Just sayin...

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »

All you have to do is go to it, the info is on the site of what it is.

I do have to say the lines "We believe a gaming website should be fun, and not have the ads, pop-ups, and unfriendly content most do." and this You will never find ads, pop-ups, and adult garbage here. is kind off funny Bone, after all you added ads to this site and all the gay talk, I guess you didn't want us to have fun.
i meant who made it? what is its purpose other than a gaming site?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 03:04:28 PM »

In honor of the Almanac, here are my 3 outlooks for Secret War:

1)  At least 2 *MAFIA* members will have some sort of action taken towards them in regards to breaking the "rules" of that site.  

2)  On the surface it appears that xvp40 is the lone admin, with his son possibly the 2nd in command.  It's just a general place for anyone to come in and talk about any kind of game, console or PC, or anything in general really.  It's tough to maintain a site like that among "strangers" with no common interest or goal.  Over time, look for them to focus in on one area (or maybe a few), creating some type of hierarchy, and adding clan tags or something of the sort.  

3)  A certain ex-*MAFIA* member (let's use the code name MG to protect identity) will soon become actively involved in the site.  MG will love posting status updates to let everyone know what a perfect and awesome life MG has, and if anybody finds MG's life funny and cares to make a joke about it, MG will constitute that as "drama" and/or "disrespect," and demand that action be taken.  MG will then refuse to let it go, and may possibly even end up helping to enforce the rules there, in a FOXES-like manner.  A perfect fit.

In all seriousness Bonehead...it looks like this is an attempt for you to move on from *MAFIA*.  You'll always remain a member here as long as you want to, and as long as I am here you will be regarded as the Founder, or "creator," if you will.  If there's anything you need, just let me know and I'll pass the word along to some others and we'll try to help you, the members, and/or the site the best way we can.  I don't want to get into all the arguments again over who's right and who's wrong and what should've been done or whatever else - it's meaningless at this point - we've all said what we needed to say and it's time to get past all that.  I just want to say thanks for everything you've done here, the good has outweighed the bad (in my opinion), and I am very appreciative.  In the end, it's just a game; it's just the internet, right?  Take care, and God bless.

*MAFIA* Tin_man_©

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 07:41:52 PM »

lol oh boy...  :bash:

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 09:09:40 PM »

I would watch out on going on to this site.  I am sure MG has some hand in it and is using the ip's that get logged for her blog.  I went there 2 times and I won't go back.  I just don't trust the two of them. 

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 07:38:58 AM »

Double post!  YAY!!  Anyway, I went back to this site today, just to see what is going on, tell you the truth, it is the same as when I checked it over 30 days ago.  He may have more members, however, I have a feeling he is about 90% of them.  Oh well, just wanted to update everyone on the "Founders" new clan/forums/whatever.  Have a blessed day. 

:danceroll:

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 08:12:16 AM »

It's pretty much only him that's posting things. Doesn't seem like anyone is actually reading it. And yea there's a bunch of fake profiles.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 10:10:53 AM »

Oh and I like how he said there won't be adds or anything, but if you go under the members section and you see the "websites" of some of the members, they are websites for hotels or cheaper car ins.  lol

:suicide:

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »

Makes you wonder where all the members we have came from that never made one post after signing up.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »

I would like to congratulate Bone on his successful attempt at creating a new site without spammers and all the drama. 

http://www.secretwar.info/index.php/board,1.0.html

Great job Bone.  Seems like you hit a homerun with the new site and how everyone listens to you there as well as they did here~!!!!!!   :shoot: spam3

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 09:22:59 PM »

# xvp40: welcome kyle and kyle's pet hindu
November 19, 2010, 01:51:16 AM

Quite a successful forum in which the top poster is a spam bot and he's the only active person there......... .........

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 11:54:58 PM »

I would like to congratulate Bone on his successful attempt at creating a new site without spammers and all the drama. 

http://www.secretwar.info/index.php/board,1.0.html

Great job Bone.  Seems like you hit a homerun with the new site and how everyone listens to you there as well as they did here~!!!!!!   :shoot: spam3
LMAO!

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.