*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 07:24:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Obama's Noncitizen Aunt Admits to Receiving Government Handouts...  (Read 9316 times)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Obama's Noncitizen Aunt Admits to Receiving Government Handouts...
« on: September 26, 2010, 01:02:53 PM »

...Doesn't Feel Bad About It

Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango, had been living as an illegal immigrant in Boston until she was granted asylum just this past year. Onyango currently is receiving public housing and other government handouts, but says she has no reason to apologize for these handouts.

Her reasoning:
"This country is owned by almighty God," she said in her first interview since being granted asylum in May. "You people who preach Jesus Christ, almighty God, and the rest of it, you are here to help people, help the poor, help other countries and help women. That's what the United States is supposed to do."

More here with Vid... http://texasgopvote.com/stop-big-government/obamas-noncitizen-aunt-admits-receiving-government-handouts-doesnt-feel-bad-abou-001850

(there is more news stories out there, I just picked the above link to post it)

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's Noncitizen Aunt Admits to Receiving Government Handouts...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »

Mmmmmmmm Bitch.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 06:39:06 PM »

I confess I used state issued EBT food cards when I moved out because I made below the poverty line and school is expensive. I'm not sorry either.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 05:08:43 AM »

Growing up my family was off an on welfare/ food stamps and there still would be weeks with little to no food. Gotta do what you gotta do.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 07:58:21 AM »

I confess I used state issued EBT food cards when I moved out because I made below the poverty line and school is expensive. I'm not sorry either.
Growing up my family was off an on welfare/ food stamps and there still would be weeks with little to no food. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Did you two even read the news article?

This has nothing to do with getting social services for our citizen, Soc Ser is there to help people like yourselves/ourselves that need/needed it. It has to do with a person getting social services when NOT being a citizen of this country, not paying into the system, having the nerve to say we owe EVERYONE social services that step foot in this country and having your President Nephew getting you out of deportation and charges of fraud.

This is only one person (yes found out by others that just don't like the Pres I am sure). Just think of the 10s or thousands that are doing the same thing... Never wonder why there will be no help for you when older, if you need it. This is one of the reason why and I would think very close to the top of the list.

Maybe I should have posted the article and highlighted the subject matter to get the correct attention that was needed.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 08:18:46 AM »

I hate people that feel they have entitlements coming just because one of their family memebers is important.  What the hell did she do but come into this country illegally!  Fuck that, throw here ass back on the tub or makeshift boat she came here on!  I find it bullshit that people come to this country and mooch off people who work hard.  Don't get me wrong, there are some that come here and bust their asses, and those are the ones that should have first chance at becoming citizens, not some stupid bitch whose nephew is the president and feels she is owed it to her!   :danceroll: :ky:

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 10:41:00 AM »

This has nothing to do with getting social services for our citizen, Soc Ser is there to help people like yourselves/ourselves that need/needed it.
I read the article, and I added my comments because I figured you would be someone to tout social services or look down on the people who use them. I was just saying that it also goes to a good cause, not everyone using the system abuses it.

Sure there are plenty of illegal non-citizens (especially here in California) who are getting social service hand outs, but the majority of them pay taxes (yes, they do), and that's all that matters to me. Not saying I agree with border-hopping free-loading aunt but as long as they pay their taxes, then it seems fair to me.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 11:49:44 AM »

I read the article, and I added my comments because I figured you would be someone to tout social services or look down on the people who use them.

I wished you would have asked how I felt, I don't know why you would have thought such a thing. But I guess I cleared up your thought about me in my above post.

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 07:24:15 PM »

Either way you look at it, this country is fucked. Niggers are driving this country to the ground, alongside the democratic fucks on capital hill. Habeebs are taking ownership of all the food/gas station chains.Troops are over seas fighting some crazy suicidal maniacs. Everyday there is stupid bombing or crazy news story. I stop paying attention to all this crap.  When its time to vote Ill get r done but other than that, what can you do about it other than give in to its drama?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 07:58:49 PM »

In short, no. Posted that at 6am, wasn't in the reading mood.

And as for the illegals getting stamps/welfare, it isn't just his aunt that is illegal collecting these services, would bet a majority of this on it are, but, it more than likely isn't gonna stop them.

Yes, the comments she made were incredibly stupid, but, yeah, that's a nigger for you.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »

I wished you would have asked how I felt, I don't know why you would have thought such a thing. But I guess I cleared up your thought about me in my above post.
yeah I was jumping to conclusions, it's just that around here most conservative minded people's response to welfare/social services is "get a job nigger." I was just pointing out that a lot of different people use it, my bad on the assumption earlier.

And in response to MaNiX's post...."I stop paying attention to all this crap"

Then maybe you should start "paying attention to this crap" because it's your country, and if you're going to draw conclusions about it then you should be informed.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 12:37:30 AM »

throw here ass back on the tub or makeshift boat she came here on! 

Floating Door?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 03:24:04 AM »

Floating Door?
  or a bunch of Popsicles sticks rubber banded together. 

!BAN. Obama'sAunt for being ignorant!

:danceroll: :ky:

MaNiX

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »

And in response to MaNiX's post...."I stop paying attention to all this crap"

Then maybe you should start "paying attention to this crap" because it's your country, and if you're going to draw conclusions about it then you should be informed.
I draw no conclusions, I see it how it is. The world is crazy and we have to just deal with it. Yes I do vote but it doesnt help. You should know now at the age of 21,maybe, that people will say anything to get into office. Then they aint worth a shit or very few are. This isnt my country its theirs, but if it was mine there would be a WHITE man in the WHITE house, Only tax payers/Americans would have access to government money/social security, more prisoners would be executed rather than good citizens/tax payers having to support their worthless asses, hookers and mary jane would be legal, alcohol would be served 24/7, and child support would not be a way for women to make a livin.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 11:38:31 PM »

This isnt my country its theirs, but if it was mine there would be a WHITE man in the WHITE house
Get your mind out of the 1930s. White people have fucked this country sideways, not black people.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.