*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 12:35:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Yes please.  (Read 2203 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Yes please.
« on: November 05, 2010, 01:54:19 PM »

I want one..

http://www.originpc.com/thebigo-config.asp

Click on the CPU Magazine Configuration.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Yes please.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »

$17,000? Holy fuck, what a complete ripoff. If someone thinks this is reasonable, I'm going to assume that they are Apple users.

Quad GTX480? Enjoy your house fire and power bill. You do realize quad GPU is stupid because most games don't even scale well, meaning that you're not actually going to see a difference and in some cases it even has lower FPS. Anything past 2xSLI is just plain retarded.

I'll build you an amazing gaming rig for about 1/4th the price.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »

^Agreed.  Three cards are only useful if one of them is a Physx card.  I wish I had that mobo lol, I love that there are 2 cases total that support the form factor.  Also, really, 4 50GB SSDs?  I want 8 1TB SSDs in RAID 1+0!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 03:33:33 AM »

$17,000? Holy fuck, what a complete ripoff. If someone thinks this is reasonable, I'm going to assume that they are Apple users.

Quad GTX480? Enjoy your house fire and power bill. You do realize quad GPU is stupid because most games don't even scale well, meaning that you're not actually going to see a difference and in some cases it even has lower FPS. Anything past 2xSLI is just plain retarded.

I'll build you an amazing gaming rig for about 1/4th the price.
Who the fuck said anything about a reasonable price? I would never fucking buy one. The thread was meant to show the insane amount of power that thing has, and the added xbox 360 inside is a great idea. So what they have it selling for 17 grand? Obviously people have been buying them so they must be making a good amount of money for their overpriced rigs.

And talk all you want about Apple's overpriced rigs as well, it goes along the same argument. I bought this Macbook pro 4 years ago and not once have I had a problem with it. I have dropped it out of my car, had beer spilt on the keyboard when I am wasted and it still runs like a pro. I also have had many friends get new laptop, which were fairly expensive (at least 1200 or more) and have had MANY problems with them.

And for the record, I have way to many other things I need to be spending my money on rather than a machine I will sit on my ass in front of all day.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.