*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:42:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Fucked Up PS3 Hacked Game  (Read 3119 times)

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Fucked Up PS3 Hacked Game
« on: November 17, 2010, 09:12:32 PM »

Ok, I was playing MW2 on my PS3 tonight and somehow, someway, I joined a hacked game. I could run incredibly fast and when I jumped, it launched me way above the map. At first, it was really cool. But then I realized that all of my gun attachments and my pro version perks were gone. I quickly left the game thinking everything would revert back to normal. I clicked on the barracks to see my gun achievements and now it says that I have 0 kills for every single weapon. For the uncompleted tasks (like 60 red dot site kills), the game says I have 24 Famas red dot sight kills, but 0 total Famas kills. I had 2199 out of 2500 kills for the ACR and now I have 0. It makes no sense. All of the titles I unlocked for completing guns are gone, too. Is there anyway to get all of them back? Has this happened to anyone else on either Xbox or PS3?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fucked Up PS3 Hacked Game
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:39:33 PM »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:17:54 PM »

Try re-syncing your trophies with the playstation network. Go to games, then trophies, hit the triangle button, then choose the re-sync option.

P.S. Fuck a bunch of Call of Duty.

Assassins Creed FTW!

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 08:06:44 AM »

Assassins Creed FTW!

I can't wait to buy the new one. I'm getting in when I go home for Thanksgiving.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 08:24:27 AM »

Well did you do what you were told to do to fix your problem?  If so, did it work?  Don't leave us in the dark.   :coolie:

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »

yeah you fuck what happened stupid ass not letting us know pfft

<3
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

HaCkEr

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 02:53:02 PM »

Ok, I was playing MW2 on my PS3 tonight and somehow, someway, I joined a hacked game. I could run incredibly fast and when I jumped, it launched me way above the map. At first, it was really cool. But then I realized that all of my gun attachments and my pro version perks were gone. I quickly left the game thinking everything would revert back to normal. I clicked on the barracks to see my gun achievements and now it says that I have 0 kills for every single weapon. For the uncompleted tasks (like 60 red dot site kills), the game says I have 24 Famas red dot sight kills, but 0 total Famas kills. I had 2199 out of 2500 kills for the ACR and now I have 0. It makes no sense. All of the titles I unlocked for completing guns are gone, too. Is there anyway to get all of them back? Has this happened to anyone else on either Xbox or PS3?
Yo dude you got deranked to fix it get into another hack lobby (I host them) I can give it back to you with the mod menu give me your gamertag on ps3 and I'll invite you.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »

Yo dude you got deranked to fix it get into another hack lobby (I host them) I can give it back to you with the mod menu give me your gamertag on ps3 and I'll invite you.
Mines "RonnyTomTom"
Add me and invite me, thx!
Tell me your name so I know who to look for.

:couch: :couch:
doubt he'll see this small txt, but yeah this is a fake name, hope he has fun looking for a nobody. Couch couch couch couch couch

Page created in 0.536 seconds with 30 queries.