*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 07:59:57 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Military...  (Read 5121 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Military...
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »

The weapons they are shooting US troops with are the same ones that America gave to Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion. The Afghans don't like outsiders in their country, and so the radical ones go off and join the Taliban. Would you be friends with someone who came to America, took over your house, killed your family, and then asked to work together?

I know everything you are talking about, and yes, we did give them weapons.  They were to expell the soviets.  Ironic that they are using them against us now huh?  Oh, and isn't your sister and MP?  So they will be using them against her as well.  Even if she may have the same ideology as them.  They just don't care who they kill.  Funny huh?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 09:48:57 PM »

That's why I said "radical" and not just "Afghans." Aside from killing American soldiers, I don't like the Taliban because of the way they treat women and some of their brutal "games" that they play with animals, and a lot more stuff.

All I'm saying is that the "honor your country" stuff has long been gone. It may have applied during the start but not anymore. America is the one that's causing all these conflicts to be started in the first place by thinking they can police the world. And by supporting these countries at some point in history has only come back to haunt us, just like how doing "nation building" over there is probably going to negatively affect us one day. Yes it's a good thing that we're helping the poor people out over there but it's never going to get rid of the group of people that attack America.

With that being said, I highly respect military members for what they have to go through. Maybe one day I'll look into an engineering position within one of the branches, but I'm not going to risk my life so that some rich politician here gets even richer.

Just so that there's no confusion, I'm not hating on the military. I just hate the corrupt people in the government who are turning America into a bad place.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 10:27:22 PM »

They just don't care who they kill.  Funny huh?

hey, sorta like us!
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 31 queries.