*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 09:37:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Anyone in LA see it?  (Read 5607 times)

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Anyone in LA see it?
« on: November 09, 2010, 09:12:34 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oyEvk-VTuEI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;version=3" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oyEvk-VTuEI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;version=3</a>

I think the theory of showing off strength is bogus. Why do we need to do that? Everyone knows we can already.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in LA see it?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »

A show of strength, I agree, not true, not needed. But a show of secrecy I would believe. To show the world even if we do have big mouths we can keep them shut when need be. No doubt this missile came from a sub and when that sub comes into port, some little guy will open his mouth on what happen and why, if the word doesn't come out before that.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 12:26:43 PM »

North Koreans      :dumby:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 12:41:48 PM »

North Koreans      :dumby:

There you go... All thinking it was us, but it was them just sitting 40 miles off of Cali. I mean why not, California is close to being its own communist country anyhow, so NK would fit right in and no one would know the difference.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 02:48:03 PM »

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 08:24:15 PM »

Seriously.. Something could be going on here. A missile is launched off our cost, our government says they know nothing about any launch that should have happened, but we all know that something big did go up in the air.... Then all of a sudden the President cuts his visit short to Indonesia because of Mount Merapi ash that is around 500? miles away, even if it was blowing its top before he got there.

It is very possible some country had a point to prove (china?) and then proved it very well by being able to get one of their "super quite" diesel subs less then 50 miles off our cost and send this missile up.

With all said... Where is this missile now, space, crashed somewhere in the north pole, malfunctioned? If this missile wasn't known to be going up by NORAD (as they stated), then why wasn't it intercepted and shot down by our so called missile defense network?

Somethings up and there are only 3 things it could be IMO. 1... Bad communication of a flight (that news helicopter sure wouldn't have been in the air or any other aircraft). 2... It was us testing something on the secret scale and it will come out sooner or later (but still, aircraft in the air, that makes no "safety" sense) 3... Some other country just showed us we are blind and can take us out when ever they wish (they just tested our missile safety net and it failed, to close to do a damn thing about it).

Time will tell and I would rather be laughed at then be right.

Tim_@916

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 05:44:42 AM »

I didn't see the item from Sacramento but got the same news burps you have here and the news said what Loaded said. The Pentagon (head of US NAVY & US Air Force) is saying they have no knowledge of missile testing or otherwise & claim no threat... yet.  But news stations confirm Loaded's three options of what happened.

I think North Korea needs a guidance system to be effective... remember their last missile test was little more than a SCUD.

I think Loaded's list # 2 or 3 are most likely. I also think US NAVY bases in San Diego and Hawaii are patrolling, and will prevent US homeland invasion so close to our shore.  The item had to come from Travis AFB or from the Catalina Islands and I hope US news reports will come out in a few days. That or some international incident/scandal will cover it up within the next few days.

California has the capability to sustain itself as it's own country, has more GNP than most US states and even more countries on the planet, but Manowar, Cali will not succeed from the union. We're not communist... you can tell by the unemployment rate.

SF Giants RULE!!!

Time will tell...

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 07:57:59 AM »

That was my post that called Cali communist, not Manowar, he lives there I believe.

On Subject... They are calling it a aircraft contrail. Ok then, but the videos I have seen shows fire at the beginning of this so called contrail. I guess it doesn't matter, we all are still here, for now.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 11:16:49 AM »

Well, I was right, but it was us that shot the missile and someone else shot it down.  people  :bash:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7UAeSsvHhTg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7UAeSsvHhTg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »

So China did stop by and to said hello... http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=230425

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 04:24:11 PM »

ok, time to appoint a Chinese President. Now that we have somewhat dealt with the fanatic muslims, now we have to deal with the fanatic chinese.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »

Now that we have somewhat dealt with the fanatic muslims
We haven't even scratched the surface. The craziest ones are in Saudi Arabia and Iran, and our involvement in Iraq/Afghanistan hasn't really "dealt" with fanatic muslims as much as it has increased recruitment.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 07:08:16 AM »

We haven't even scratched the surface. The craziest ones are in Saudi Arabia and Iran, and our involvement in Iraq/Afghanistan hasn't really "dealt" with fanatic muslims as much as it has increased recruitment.
im not saprised, we are so in dept with china. also china and north korea was allied and fought agenst us.....   im not saying any thing just some faqs. they also put led in our stuff, i bet u theres none in there childrens toys

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 31 queries.