*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:56:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Tips on speeding up a computer.  (Read 42434 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Tips on speeding up a computer.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 11:12:27 AM »

ALL RIGHT, SOME DRAMA AROUND HERE!  Woot!

Not picking sides (although I did laugh at BJ's volley)  but isn't the act of adding him to a list a punative act and there for a butthurt reaction?

:butthurt:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »

lololol I ain't even mad. It's not my fault that you bought a $2k computer and can't figure out how to use it.
First off, I didn't buy it. Second, I know how to use it. If you would've spent more time reading the post, the reason I was having issues was a faulty ethernet cord.

It's funny, in every one of your rebuttals against me, you've always brought up the words "terrorist" and "pussy". Can you try with something new? It really doesn't offend me and you're not getting anywhere with it. If you assume that Indians are terrorists, you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world. Grow up and learn the world around you.
Why would I try something new? I know it gets under your skin. Actually, I can't even remember calling you a terrorist before (even though I wouldn't be surprised if I had because my memory is shot). I am not one of those fucking morons that thinks all Arabs are evil people. I only say that because I know some people look at you and would think that (and I know it makes you angry). And thats why I say it, because I don't like you.

I also find your selection of generalization s quite amusing and yet also weak. Do you always pretend that anyone who speaks against you or makes fun of you is a total loser and lowlife? You're saying that I only talk smack on here because I'm on a computer and not in real life. Aren't you doing the same? Wouldn't that mean that you're a pussy also?
See there is a huge difference between people like you and me. You sit in front of your computer and talk shit to just about anyone who you feel is not as smart as you (probably so you can grow you inner ego, or maybe your just bored and have nothing else to do).  I may talk shit, but I do it for my own amusement. I do it because I like getting a laugh out of stupid everyday shit.

The main difference between us though is real life. I am willing to bet a lot of money that you are indeed a big fucking pussy in real life. Why? I have heard your tentative voice on vent. I can just guess how you would respond to someone talking shit to you.. Never mind you even talking shit to anyone else like you do on here. I guess what I am getting at is you are fake.

Also, nobody cares how tough you are in your real life. I'm sure a lot of people could beat me up, but I'm not the violent fighting type of person. If you want to live your life proving to others that you are tough and they should be scared of you, good luck to you. How is one a pussy in real life? Should I take steroids and then post pictures of my muscles to prove that I'm not? Enlighten me on this please. Also post examples of what you "remember when Roshan was a big fucking pussy".
No one cares how tough you are, I agree. But people do look down at those who can't stand up for themselves. Doing that takes a lot more balls in real life then writing in on a fucking forum.

You know, I have sort of a mental list of people in this clan who can't handle criticism and get butthurt. I'm sure you know some of them, like MG, Bonehead, Angel.......We lcome, you are now the newest addition to the club!
Obviously you can't take it either, but you already knew that didn't you?

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 03:25:26 PM »

Why would I try something new? I know it gets under your skin. Actually, I can't even remember calling you a terrorist before (even though I wouldn't be surprised if I had because my memory is shot). I am not one of those fucking morons that thinks all Arabs are evil people. I only say that because I know some people look at you and would think that (and I know it makes you angry). And thats why I say it, because I don't like you.

Actually it doesn't bother me if you keep calling me that, but you could try to be a little more creative. I take no offense to whatever people call me since I've heard it all. And FYI, Indians aren't Arabs. If you hate me, then I've succeeded in my job here. Just for the record though, I don't hate anyone here.

See there is a huge difference between people like you and me. You sit in front of your computer and talk shit to just about anyone who you feel is not as smart as you (probably so you can grow you inner ego, or maybe your just bored and have nothing else to do).  I may talk shit, but I do it for my own amusement. I do it because I like getting a laugh out of stupid everyday shit.

Once again, all the generalization s that you have no idea about. Are you following me around or something and observing how much time I spend doing something? And also, you're using the same argument that many people have used in the past about me thinking other people aren't smart enough. Where did I degrade your intellect directly? Why do you keep assuming that I think I'm somehow brilliant and everyone else is stupid? Oh and it's not that I'm bored or feeding my ego. I just do it for the lulz and butthurt that I get to see unfold around me.

The main difference between us though is real life. I am willing to bet a lot of money that you are indeed a big fucking pussy in real life. Why? I have heard your tentative voice on vent. I can just guess how you would respond to someone talking shit to you.. Never mind you even talking shit to anyone else like you do on here. I guess what I am getting at is you are fake.

So you base someone's life off of how their voice sounds in Vent? Do you see how that contradicts with your statement of you being real life?

You know how I respond to someone talking shit to me in real life? I ignore them because that's the best way to move on. And by ignoring, you are depriving the other person of having any fun.

What am I a fake at? Fake persona online? You can be anything you want in the online world, because it's not the real world. It's kinda like how you lied about your age when joining MAFIA even though you were a couple years younger. Is it safe to say that you are a bigger fake than anyone here who put their real age up? Online life doesn't dictate my real life. The two things are separate.

Oh and about the talking shit part, go back to your help thread and look at the last post by Beatle and read #2. If you can't figure it out on your Mac, here is the link. I post pics and "shit comments" for fun. It's up to you to take it seriously or not. There are several people here who know my sense of humor and they don't seem to have a problem with it.

No one cares how tough you are, I agree. But people do look down at those who can't stand up for themselves. Doing that takes a lot more balls in real life then writing in on a fucking forum.

Once again, random generalization about my life by you. It's funny how you think that since I make fun of people on the forum, I must be a gigantic pussy in real life. I have no idea how you connected those two together, but that's quite a connection. I don't live my real life by going around picking fights with people and proclaiming how tough I am. That's why I am different on the internet. There is no rule or law that you must behave the same way in both worlds. It's very clear that you obviously know nothing about my personal life, which I don't reveal on the forums.

I can take it pretty well but on the online world, I just like to exploit it and turn it around.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »

Bob, is your computer any faster, or is it still taking a long time to load these girly posts?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 04:08:53 PM »

And also, you're using the same argument that many people have used in the past about me thinking other people aren't smart enough. Where did I degrade your intellect directly?
Baha, you called me a retard twice now, you fucking retard.

Full of bullshit is all you are Rosh. You accuse me of being butthurt but clearly you are butthurt as well. Now post some funny pics from 4chan and beat off for the 17th time today.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 05:22:34 PM »

Baha, you called me a retard twice now, you fucking retard.

Full of bullshit is all you are Rosh. You accuse me of being butthurt but clearly you are butthurt as well. Now post some funny pics from 4chan and beat off for the 17th time today.

CTRL+F "Retard"    ----No results found other than your post.

No, I'm not full yet. I wanted to be full of it, I'd lie about my age to get into a gaming clan. Sorry, it's just that I'm really butthurt right now. I'm sure that you will soon forget about this once you get high and return to your normal self.

If I post more pictures, are you going to get butthurtmad like you always do? Well if you do, there's always this for you....

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »

What is going on with that 2nd gif...

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 06:40:24 PM »

What is going on with that 2nd gif...
Just Japanese entertainment shows.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »

CTRL+F "Retard"    ----No results found other than your post.
Full retard.
Bob, I think you should just get a Mac. No hassles like these and it's pretty much retard-proof...kinda.

3>

Thats 3 I found. Who's the retard?

No, I'm not full yet. I wanted to be full of it, I'd lie about my age to get into a gaming clan. Sorry, it's just that I'm really butthurt right now. I'm sure that you will soon forget about this once you get high and return to your normal self.

Hahaha you are such a cry baby bitch. I was 14 years old. Yeah I lied, get over it cry baby bitch.

I rarely smoke pot. Maybe twice a month. What else you got? Keep it coming, it only shows how mad you are. Baha

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 08:50:25 PM »

Thats 3 I found. Who's the retard?

Still you for buying a Mac in the first place.

Hahaha you are such a cry baby bitch. I was 14 years old. Yeah I lied, get over it cry baby bitch.
I rarely smoke pot. Maybe twice a month. What else you got? Keep it coming, it only shows how mad you are. Baha

As I recall, you pretty much cried to get into Mafia at that age. Cry baby bitch?

Rarely smoking pot is still smoking pot. It's killing your brain cells, though that would explain the stupidity and the whole Mac situation...

Oh man, I'm so mad. You have no idea how mad and butthurt I am. It's literally tearing me apart.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 12:08:04 AM »

This shit is ridicules.   

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 08:45:19 AM »

-rep Bob for starting this thread.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 03:31:59 PM »

lololol I ain't even mad. It's not my fault that you bought a $2k computer and can't figure out how to use it.

It's funny, in every one of your rebuttals against me, you've always brought up the words "terrorist" and "pussy". Can you try with something new? It really doesn't offend me and you're not getting anywhere with it. If you assume that Indians are terrorists, you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world. Grow up and learn the world around you.

I also find your selection of generalization s quite amusing and yet also weak. Do you always pretend that anyone who speaks against you or makes fun of you is a total loser and lowlife? You're saying that I only talk smack on here because I'm on a computer and not in real life. Aren't you doing the same? Wouldn't that mean that you're a pussy also?

Why do you ask "is it because you are ugly?" What does ugly have anything to do with all of this? If you're going to start comparing looks, isn't that a bit gay and childish?

Also, nobody cares how tough you are in your real life. I'm sure a lot of people could beat me up, but I'm not the violent fighting type of person. If you want to live your life proving to others that you are tough and they should be scared of you, good luck to you. How is one a pussy in real life? Should I take steroids and then post pictures of my muscles to prove that I'm not? Enlighten me on this please. Also post examples of what you "remember when Roshan was a big fucking pussy".

You know, I have sort of a mental list of people in this clan who can't handle criticism and get butthurt. I'm sure you know some of them, like MG, Bonehead, Angel.......We lcome, you are now the newest addition to the club!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »

Still you for buying a Mac in the first place.

As I recall, you pretty much cried to get into Mafia at that age. Cry baby bitch?

Rarely smoking pot is still smoking pot. It's killing your brain cells, though that would explain the stupidity and the whole Mac situation...

Oh man, I'm so mad. You have no idea how mad and butthurt I am. It's literally tearing me apart.

As you recall? Recalling something would mean that you are bringing back a memory of certain event, or piece of information. As I recall, your only 21. And as I also recall, your still a fucking moron.

Oh noes... Not my brain cells! I only have 80 billion left! Pretty much everything you do kills brain cells except doing some math or reading a book. And fuck yeah I'll take out a lot more fucking brain cells if it keeps me from turning into a no-life, web trolling faggot. You have nothing on me Rosh. Fuck, you have nothing on anyone but some dutch and the French.

Have you been fucked by something that you didn't have to pay or had a dick? Maybe you should spend your time working on that rather than arguing here with me cause it ain't gonna turn out well for you, just like the last 21 years of your life.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 30 queries.