*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 12:39:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Tips on speeding up a computer.  (Read 45908 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tips on speeding up a computer.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 10:02:12 PM »

Oh noes... Not my brain cells! You have nothing on me Rosh.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2011, 11:55:25 AM »

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2011, 02:35:57 AM »

My computer is still slow, if not slower. But i haven't tried Waffle's suggestion yet. I've been using the laptop. Also, -rep me if you will but this thread had good intentions lol.  Now its just full of Blakjax being a douche, and Roshan being Roshan. Well i guess you could say Blakjax is just being Blakjax too.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2011, 08:32:14 AM »

My computer is still slow, if not slower. But i haven't tried Waffle's suggestion yet. I've been using the laptop. Also, -rep me if you will but this thread had good intentions lol.  Now its just full of Blakjax being a douche, and Roshan being Roshan. Well i guess you could say Blakjax is just being Blakjax too.
awesome, someone new to pick on.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »

it all boils down to properly deleting the System32 folder and all its contents as it is a virus...and needs to be gotten
 rid of..

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »

lololol I ain't even mad. It's not my fault that you bought a $2k computer and can't figure out how to use it.

It's funny, in every one of your rebuttals against me, you've always brought up the words "terrorist" and "pussy". Can you try with something new? It really doesn't offend me and you're not getting anywhere with it. If you assume that Indians are terrorists, you are one of the contributing factors in how Americans are becoming more stupid compared to other nations around the world. Grow up and learn the world around you.

I also find your selection of generalization s quite amusing and yet also weak. Do you always pretend that anyone who speaks against you or makes fun of you is a total loser and lowlife? You're saying that I only talk smack on here because I'm on a computer and not in real life. Aren't you doing the same? Wouldn't that mean that you're a pussy also?

Why do you ask "is it because you are ugly?" What does ugly have anything to do with all of this? If you're going to start comparing looks, isn't that a bit gay and childish?

Also, nobody cares how tough you are in your real life. I'm sure a lot of people could beat me up, but I'm not the violent fighting type of person. If you want to live your life proving to others that you are tough and they should be scared of you, good luck to you. How is one a pussy in real life? Should I take steroids and then post pictures of my muscles to prove that I'm not? Enlighten me on this please. Also post examples of what you "remember when Roshan was a big fucking pussy".

You know, I have sort of a mental list of people in this clan who can't handle criticism and get butthurt. I'm sure you know some of them, like MG, Bonehead, Angel.......We lcome, you are now the newest addition to the club!

6 part reply? Butthurt. Welcome to your own list.

My computer is still slow, if not slower. But i haven't tried Waffle's suggestion yet. I've been using the laptop. Also, -rep me if you will but this thread had good intentions lol.  Now its just full of Blakjax being a douche, and Roshan being Roshan. Well i guess you could say Blakjax is just being Blakjax too.

Not really. A few of us are just sick of Roshan's shit.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2011, 09:24:37 PM »

6 part reply? Butthurt. Welcome to your own list.

Not really. A few of us are just sick of Roshan's shit.

Nope, not butthurt at all. Your rage and replies just fuels my fun even more. If you have known me on this site, then you will realize that you replying will just get you more frustrated in the end.

Are you and Blakjax going to touch dicks and conspire together against me? So now we have a spy and druggie working together. This should turn out pretty good.

I think the only people tired of me are the ones who I pick on and then react back at it. If you take everything that's on here or what I say seriously, you are a retard. GASP! I said the "R" word. Blakjax, does that make 4?

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »

Nope, not butthurt at all. Your rage and replies just fuels my fun even more. If you have known me on this site, then you will realize that you replying will just get you more frustrated in the end.

Are you and Blakjax going to touch dicks and conspire together against me? So now we have a spy and druggie working together. This should turn out pretty good.

I think the only people tired of me are the ones who I pick on and then react back at it. If you take everything that's on here or what I say seriously, you are a retard. GASP! I said the "R" word. Blakjax, does that make 4?

I don't take any of your babble and 4chan copy paste seriously. You can say I'm a spy and that Blakjax and I 69 but that doesn't make it true. You, however, are in fact a sad 21 year old virgin who beats off to girls facebook pictures from school but would never have the balls to actually talk to any of them. Irony, I'm going to go get laid. Have a good night spent alone, as usual.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:06 AM »

I don't take any of your babble and 4chan copy paste seriously. You can say I'm a spy and that Blakjax and I 69 but that doesn't make it true. You, however, are in fact a sad 21 year old virgin who beats off to girls facebook pictures from school but would never have the balls to actually talk to any of them. Irony, I'm going to go get laid. Have a good night spent alone, as usual.
  nothing wrong with that....    and OH SHAP!!!!!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 08:15:13 AM »

How could I fap to FB pictures if I don't have any friends, according to Blakjax? You two really need to coordinate your talking points/memos if you want to get anywhere. LOL I love the assumptions/generalizations you guys keep making.

The reason that you're upset at me and dislike me is because all the stuff I said about you, you took it seriously and it finally got to you. I know it bothers you and that's why I do it. People who get upset easily and react like you and Blak are easy prey.

Sex toys for males don't count as getting laid. Neither does your sister.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16:34 AM »

ITT faggots postings about faggots.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »

Sex toys for males don't count as getting laid. Neither does your sister.

I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 01:17:29 PM »

LOL I love the assumptions/generalizations you guys keep making.
Everything you accuse me of is something you have already done on this thread. God damn you are fucking retarded. I love it.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2011, 01:52:52 PM »

God damn you are fucking retarded.

Sorry, I don't own a Mac.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »

awesome, someone new to pick on.
Come at me bro!

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.