*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 04:21:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ExploitedNoobs.com  (Read 32699 times)

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2005, 12:42:32 PM »

PS: While I have no respect for the gay way of life you all share, I must have some respect for how you have all come outta the closet!

spaMgobLiN

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2005, 01:28:23 PM »

Quote from: Nemesis
PS: While I have no respect for the gay way of life you all share, I must have some respect for how you have all come outta the closet!

lol

Also, I understand you have PB proof hacks, but Im asking you not to use them.
Think about it...Do it for yourself, that way you'll know if your leet or not, hell I can get in a wall and own u but will I ? Hell no. There is no honor in that. We will see who owns who in a legit match with no hacks if you have the balls to face a number 1 team in TWL .

gg

pwnt

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2005, 01:30:50 PM »

Are you guys the illiterate clan?  I have already posted this 2 times.  Make a thread in the ***CHALLENGE*** section if you want a match.  This is the flame section for you to tell us off.  I am crazy.

Unregistered

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:02 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Are you guys the illiterate clan?  I have already posted this 2 times.  I Like men and not women make a thread in the ***M4M*** section if you want a date.  This is the flamer section for you to tell us off.  I am crazy in love with MJ <3.

Hey Beetle-Jizzface,

A couple of questions:
What is this thread name?
What is this thread about?
Has the thread gone off topic?

After answering these questions. Ask yourself one final question.

Who is the illiterate one?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2005, 02:16:28 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Hey Beetle-Jizzface,

A couple of questions:
1.  What is this thread name?
2.  What is this thread about?
3.  Has the thread gone off topic?

After answering these questions. Ask yourself one final question.

4.  Who is the illiterate one?

Ha, OK then.

1.  ExploitedNoobs .com
2.  Its about Nemesis and his buddies trying to tell everyone we hack.
3.  You or someone is challenging us to a match, so yes, it has gone off-topic.

4.  You.

(I noticed your edit by the way, very intelligent of you, but everyone can see what I really posted right above that.Another smooth move by the not-so-bright one.  Let's see what you'll do/say next).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 03:14:15 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Loaded

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2005, 04:39:40 PM »

Well someone in your server sure did, there was 1 MAFIA member and i dont remember who the rest were. There was no barbwire(get real noob), I was around a corner typing a post. I know the game, and Ive never seen no shit like that before. Furthermore whoever it was also kicked me so that led me to believe it was that MAFIA guy in there. So are you saying barbwire also kicked me from the server?????

Well to bad you are more of an idiot then we all thought in the 1st place. I still say you died by barbwire. OR maybe you just have a shitting video card and can’t see it. You say you don’t cheat or hack if you were trying to be with a MAFIA member and got killed by “barbwire”, you were trying to cheat you dumb fuck.

Again stay away from places you shouldn't be lover and maybe the "barbwire" wont kick you from the server.

Oh by the way, I am not a "noob", I don't get killed by barbwire, NOOB.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2005, 06:24:34 PM »

GET EM PAWPAW! Tear that newblets fucking head off and suck out his soul!

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2005, 09:40:44 PM »

Noble? What should I come in here with respect for you shmacknoobs? That statement reminds me of the lobbyist bleeding heart liberals, that cry to give terrorist detainees the same rights us american citizens are so priveledged to have.

Well to bad you are more of an idiot then we all thought in the 1st place. I still say you died by barbwire. OR maybe you just have a shitting video card and can’t see it. You say you don’t cheat or hack if you were trying to be with a MAFIA member and got killed by “barbwire”, you were trying to cheat you dumb fuck.

Again stay away from places you shouldn't be lover and maybe the "barbwire" wont kick you from the server.

Oh by the way, I am not a "noob", I don't get killed by barbwire, NOOB.

I dont know how many times it takes to get thru your peon little brain(s): I WASNT IN BARBWIRE, MY HEALTH WAS DRAINED UNTIL DEATH, THEN I WAS KICKED FROM THE SERVER! I was in Stalingrad, NOWHERE NEAR THE MAPS BARBWIRE! Im a Stalingrad god, and you cant get off that easy. I was in the slums on the OPP side, between some buildings on the far North, where there is NO BARBWIRE ANYWHERE NEARBY! Play dumb to hide your hack. Too late, whoever it was in there revealed it to the WRONG MOFO, PB will be notified (I do have credibility with EB, to whoever was attepmting to say I have no credibility). Its rather funny, as i wasnt aware this type of hack was much of an issue, until this endless attempt at a cover up.  Im not mistaken about what happened!!!!!!! My PC PLAYS BF2, it was not a hardware issue, especially not in vanilla BF42. Or wait, lemme guess, you modded invisable barbwire into that particular spot??? LMAO wouldnt surprise me! Youre clearly the idiots we all thought.

I have maybe played vanilla BF42 a total of 2 hours, TOPS. Yet i will have nothing but pleasure owning you hacknoobs up in your own game. Keep hiding behind "wrong thread", he challenged you and what do you got to say, WRONG THREAD. Furthermore since you guys apparently dislike my flaming you down into your own ashes, theres actually a "NoobsNemesis" thread at my site, that I challenge you all to attempt to come own me in!

O and a preemptive STFU: I came in here to see how you guys WOULDNT accept the challenge, not because I just love this gay sites forums.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2005, 10:14:44 PM »

Too late, whoever it was in there revealed it to the WRONG MOFO

Oh oh, I have a feeling I might be responsible for this. There have been a few times in Stalingrad where people have been trying to snipe me off the roof, and when they ask why they can't hit me, I have (only one or two times) told them I have a health hack.

THERE IS NO HEALTH HACK. It was a lie.

If this is the reason you have gotten so angry, then I apologize (hypertension is a silent killer).

You are however a pretty good conspiracy theorist...bet ter luck next time :)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2005, 10:45:37 PM »

Wow dude, its pretty funny how you are so convinced we have this hack.  And now you're going to tell PunkBuster?  What are they going to do?  Take away something that doesn't exist...thats nearly impossible.  You were probably running when you went to type and you kept running right into it.  And as for the challenge, if you're too lazy to go to our challenge section and post it thats not my fault.  We're not backing down, just put it where it belongs.  Its simple.  You ask us to challenge you, but when we ask you to make an appropriate thread, you refuse?  I think you're the one backing down.  I also have an invisible hack where you can't see me, how do you like that?!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2005, 12:24:01 AM »

He was at the building we fixed for glitchers that has wire sticking out of it lol retard must have parked his ass in it and screamed mafia has this health leech hack PB!!!!! DADDY!!!! MOMMY!!!! what a fucktard.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
SORRY SORRY !!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2005, 01:01:51 AM »

I WASNT IN BARBWIRE, MY HEALTH WAS DRAINED UNTIL DEATH, THEN I WAS KICKED FROM THE SERVER!

Sorry guys, I should clear this up before it gets out of hand. I didn’t want to tell anyone this until I was done testing it, it’s actually pretty cool. Basically I’m an invisible black male (nigger) with this massive cock. It is funnier than fuck, you come right up behind the guy and start ass raping them till they die. But yeah, having some trouble with skin for it but still working on it. As far as getting kicked from the server ( like I said I’m still working on it ) I’m not to sure what happen there maybe try lubing up before you come in. :002:

Nemesis

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2005, 05:04:17 AM »

^ROFL. Seriously tho guys it did happen the way I said it did. You said it can only be done server side, well I was in your server.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2005, 05:15:01 AM »

... Or wait, lemme guess, you modded invisable barbwire into that particular spot??? LMAO wouldnt surprise me! Youre clearly the idiots we all thought.

Shit, what I wouldn't give to see this guy on Berlin.

spaMgobLiN

ExploitedNoobs.com
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2005, 06:51:13 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rahl
Shit, what I wouldn't give to see this guy on Berlin.

SO do you noobs want to scrim on sunday on our server?

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.