*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 03:46:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The Truth (Also known as nib bullshit, read at own risk)  (Read 12305 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth (Also known as nib bullshit, read at own risk)
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »

Is this you?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »

Guess what ? I do to. I fucking hate today's crap they call music. I hate Lil'Wayne and all those other half ass rappers who are uglier than shit!
I hate how Jungle Bunnies these days talk online. They TaLk LiKe ThEiR fUcKiNG CaPs LoCk HaD aN ORGasm or something , all on facebook.  

Welcome to America  , where someone can get away with murder of their own daughter, But HOW DARE YOU FLICK OFF someone in court!
What? What does music have to do with you complete lack of grammatical knowledge? Its not as though you don't take an English class in school.

Also, welcome to America, where people think someone murdered their child even though the defense had one of the worst arguments in the world.

Renegade

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 09:52:56 PM »

Really Rowdy? Two things... 1. Why the fuck would you use my name for a "fresh" start? Did you even think that through? 2. Are you still annoying as hell? Last time I talked to you, you wouldn't shut up.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.