*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 02:37:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Time to bitch about my rommate  (Read 25632 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Time to bitch about my rommate
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »

At least once a week this fucker does something unspeakably retarded which pisses me of, but it's always different each week, so I may post multiple events if enough happen that piss me off enough.

Before I go on, i've known my roommate since sophomore year of high school and he was ALWAYS an irrational and illogical worker/student yet somehow we get along, MOST of the time. If you didn't agree with his idea or taste then you were given a blank stare or even insulted. He puts more emphasis on his relationship with his girlfriend than on his own schoolwork and always has. This relationship is also very pathetic as his girlfriend is a cheating whore. (im not that great of a friend). Last bit is that he is the typical newfriend "I TROLL U ROFL RAGE MORE" kind of guy, not the successful troll but a failure. I made the mistake of agreeing to room with him this year.  

I'll start with day 1 where we moved into our dorm 5 days before classes started. Not 30 minutes after all of our parents left this whiny little bitch starts complaining about how his degree won't be worth anything and how he should have gone to Georgia Tech (which he couldn't since he was a dumb fucker and had a 2.5 gpa). I should have known that this was a sign of things to come because for the entire day he was going off about how he will never find a job with his degree in Mechanical Engineering because it's from this school even though Lockheed LOVES the local SPSU graduates and normally hires up a lot of the M.E. majors. I normally just tune this bullshit out but then he turned to questioning/insulting MY major in mechatronics which I was not going to let happen. I stared him straight in little bitch russian eye and told him to shut his mouth before I kick his teeth in because he hasn't even started classes, yet he is already afraid he has no future let alone that he has the audacity to call MY degree useless. Needless to say he was done complaining for that day. I felt great and made a cup of ramen.

Next we've got day 3 of classes when he had Algebra homework (see dumb fucker with a 2.5gpa). Since I was put into calc, he asked me for help which I was less than willing to offer. After some convincing I guided him through a few of the problems and he went back to work, or I wish he had. Right after I had given him back his book to work on his own, he gets a text from his whore and proceeds to chat with her for the next 30 minutes. I just watch him as he does, I shit you not, 1 minute of math for every 5 minutes of texting. When he looks up at me after getting frustrated with his homework I don't even say anything to him. I put my headset on and get on vent. He proceeds to go all "Navi" on me with HEY LISTEN! until I turn around and sardonicly ask him how he can't understand his work when he has been texting the she-whore for math help for the past half hour instead of doing it himself. I turned right back around and returned to vent and Balth's sexual deviancy.

Shit like this happens once a week like it has for the past 3 years, so its not like this came out of nowhere. If it gets worse then I'll find a new roommate but for now i'll just yell at him until he cries.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Time to bitch about my rommate
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 08:38:58 PM »

Threaten him...with a knife.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »

Cool story bro.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »

Just tune him out and give him a blank stare while nodding every 10 seconds while you count those seconds out in your head. Also helps avoid having to listen to women bitch for hours.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »

Laugh all you want, that shit works.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »

how he should have gone to Georgia Tech (which he couldn't since he was a dumb fucker and had a 2.5 gpa).

Wait, is your roommate Blakjax?

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 11:20:44 AM »

Moving in with friends from high school is a no no. Since college life is different and then when u want to do something on your own it is like your friend has to do it with you since you are more like brothers now instead of friends. I did random and was fine. You should just invite more people into your room, like neighbors or something. You should have went random. Once you make college friends then it is ok to room with them for more years since they are used to you in college, your friend is not used to you in college, and you weren't used to him and now ur both paying the price. Do you have another roommate?

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 11:25:13 AM »

I have two other roommates in a separate room next to mine. The dorm is a double with two rooms for two people each. These two roommates are both indian guys who bring godawful smelling food every other day to the room but are otherwise good guys.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 12:21:14 PM »

Threaten him...with his life.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »

his girlfriend is a cheating whore.
Have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with his girlfriend.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 08:10:04 PM »

Have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with his girlfriend.

Good idea, poor purpose as I would rather her stupidity not be passed on. Although, I have already cockblocked myself with my 3 years of insulting both the russian and his gf.

Though still funny.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2011, 05:02:06 AM »

Sadly, a ME degree with a 2.5 at GT is worth more than a 3.0 at lesser engineering schools.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 07:43:12 AM »

Sadly, a ME degree with a 2.5 at GT is worth more than a 3.0 at lesser engineering schools.

Understandable which is why I intend to transfer to GT, but he tried to get into GT then complained about it when he applied with only a 2.5gpa in highschool.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2011, 08:54:02 AM »

Wait, is your roommate Blakjax?
Somebody's mad.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 30 queries.