*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 17, 2024, 07:05:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Time to bitch about my rommate  (Read 25599 times)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Time to bitch about my rommate
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 06:36:10 PM »

How the hell do you graduate with a 2.5 GPA? Even if I tried I could get lower than a 3.5.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 08:09:18 PM »

long story short im stuck with the fat chick for game day on saturday because of my roommate.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 09:49:16 AM »

long story short im stuck with the fat chick for game day on saturday because of my roommate.
Just come out and say it Meeester, we all know you dig the chubby's.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 07:06:13 PM »

This fucker is the posterboy for people who don't understand how talking on a phone works. He sends a text every 15 seconds with no more than 3-5 words each time yet refuses to ever TALK to someone on the phone.

Okay so my 3rd roommate and myself are playing some mass effect 2, but I got bored trying to get Kelly to fuck me in the game, so I give the controller to the Russian. He proceeds to play but within 30 seconds he gets a text and stops in the middle of an important cut-scene where some alien bitch tells you where you need to find a certain assassin to recruit. Russian answers the text with a 3 word response and goes back to playing. This 30 second cycle of texting and playing continues for about an hour until he gets lost and asks me where he is supposed to go. I tell him there was just a cut-scene that told him where to go. He says he didn't see it. Now thoroughly pissed off about him putting more time into texting than playing, I grab his phone and ask him why he feels his conversation with his whore gf is so important if he can respond with just 3 words each time. Without any support for his argument such as sharing with me his life altering conversation with his whore, he takes back his phone and pouts saying it is important and just sits on the bed refusing to play anymore.  :bash:

He was doing so well with not being such a piece of shit for a few weeks.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »

Maybe you guys need to have a royal rumble and the winner gets to be in charge for a month.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 10:16:08 PM »

You should file for divorce Meeester, irreconcilable differences.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 05:36:09 AM »

Have someone else kill him.

1) You no longer have a terrible roommate.
2) You get all A's for the rest of the semester without having to go to class.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 05:15:04 PM »

Kelly doesn't fuck you.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 07:43:07 AM »

I have 3 roommates, Russian, Pakistani, and Indian. The Pakistani is kind-hearted but very religious and as such cannot eat or do much of anything that the rest of us can yet we still respect this and work with it. The Indian is much like myself or anyone else in this clan; he is familiar with all popular culture, events, and is pretty much the polar opposite of the Pakistani. Then we have the sheltered Russian,and I just found out how sheltered he really was.

He used to live in New York until he was 5ish then moved to Georgia. In the county the two of us lived in, MS13 was quite prominent but we were both in better sections of the county with no crime or gangs. Regardless, gangs still existed here. My roommate had no clue they existed in our area nor did he believe me when I told him specifically where the bad areas were (i.e. 15 miles from his neighborhood). I had to have my mother tell him since she works in a Title-1 school, or whichever one is for majority impoverished students (Am I correct Beatle?), and my mother is familiar with each student who is around gangs or has family in them.

He also can not differentiate 50-Cent, Xzibit, or Snoop Dog. The Russian was adamant that the "Yo-Dawg" meme guy was 50-Cent and NOT Xzibit. When he asked who 50-Cent was, I told him he was a rapper who came up with Vitamin Water and my Indian roommate backed me up on this.

The Russian is still horribly racist yet insists on avoiding the use of swears. He specifically said last night when all 4 of us went to Burger King that he didn't mean to say "shit" out loud but then as we got to our last turn into the campus he said, "Oh man you can barely see that dark nigger!" I shit bricks as hard as diamond and felt the urge to bash my roommate's head in. All of us yelled at him for his numerous contradictions and he just claimed he was a better person than us. My two other mates and I were speechless for the rest of the drive and night.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 08:48:52 AM »

I have 3 roommates, Russian, Pakistani, and Indian. The Pakistani is kind-hearted but very religious and as such cannot eat or do much of anything that the rest of us can yet we still respect this and work with it. The Indian is much like myself or anyone else in this clan; he is familiar with all popular culture, events, and is pretty much the polar opposite of the Pakistani. Then we have the sheltered Russian,and I just found out how sheltered he really was.

He used to live in New York until he was 5ish then moved to Georgia. In the county the two of us lived in, MS13 was quite prominent but we were both in better sections of the county with no crime or gangs. Regardless, gangs still existed here. My roommate had no clue they existed in our area nor did he believe me when I told him specifically where the bad areas were (i.e. 15 miles from his neighborhood). I had to have my mother tell him since she works in a Title-1 school, or whichever one is for majority impoverished students (Am I correct Beatle?), and my mother is familiar with each student who is around gangs or has family in them.

He also can not differentiate 50-Cent, Xzibit, or Snoop Dog. The Russian was adamant that the "Yo-Dawg" meme guy was 50-Cent and NOT Xzibit. When he asked who 50-Cent was, I told him he was a rapper who came up with Vitamin Water and my 3rd roommate backed me up on this.

The Russian is still horribly racist yet insists on avoiding the use of swears. He specifically said last night when all 4 of us went to Burger King that he didn't mean to say "shit" out loud but then as we got to our last turn into the campus he said, "Oh man you can barely see that dark nigger!" I shit bricks as hard as diamond and felt the urge to bash my roommate's head in. All of us yelled at him for his numerous contradictions and he just claimed he was a better person than us. My two other mates and I were speechless for the rest of the drive and night.

Racism is accepted in Russia, believe me. Georgians are probably a more stupid version of Russians. Are you talking about the country Georgia (Next to Russia) or the state Georgia USA ?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 10:46:16 AM »

Georgians are probably a more stupid version of Russians. Are you talking about the country Georgia (Next to Russia) or the state Georgia USA ?
Wow... You are fucking retarded.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 01:31:21 PM »

Sounds like the Paki and Indian are legit, but the Russian has a lot to learn.  And yes, a Title-1 school can be for impoverished students.  It doesn't necessarily mean it's a "bad" school though, with gangs and "minorities" and whatever else...it just means 75% or more of the students are on free or reduced lunch. 

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »

7 hours. 7 STRAIGHT HOURS OF CHRISTMAS MUSIC. GOD DAMMIT!!!

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 12:49:38 AM »

What ethnicity are you? I'd laugh my ass off if you are Polish.

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »

7 hours. 7 STRAIGHT HOURS OF CHRISTMAS MUSIC. GOD DAMMIT!!!

why so much xmaas music

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.