*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 23, 2024, 12:17:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Destroyer3366 Join Resume  (Read 17530 times)

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Destroyer3366 Join Resume
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 04:36:21 PM »

Learn to modify post newfag. This thread is entertainment, I see why Scooby enjoys causing mass amounts of rage when it's this easy  :danceroll:
America isn't as great as people make it out to be, and Canada is just America's hat. Probably moving to Europe when I get out of college, Norway/Sweden preferably.

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 04:41:33 PM »

1. its not enterainment its my resume so either refer me have something nice to say or get the fuck out beatlejuice is the only exception.

2. your filling it with unneeded info.

3. Don't attack scooby with bad forum posts.

4. rage is rage it depends on the person and what they like to do.

5. i don't have feeling of mad, guilt, embarrasment, or fear.

6. I know how to modify i just don't want to its my resume topic to post on if you don't like it go elsewhere.

7. if you don't understand these things then get the fuck out of my resume topic and spam elsewhere assfuck and people of Mafia.

to the last postie iz maddd hasz a god day yall aieeeeezzzz!

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 04:43:08 PM »

Oh and go elsewhere quit Mafia and leave assfuck if you want to be racist and againist religion and againist countries, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MAFIA, THIS FORUM, AND GO DIE IN A HOLE!!

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »

WARNING: SERIOUS COMMENT

1. its not enterainment its my resume so either refer me have something nice to say or get the fuck out beatlejuice is the only exception.
If you make a resume then you need to be able to accept criticism or you're not mature enough for this clan.

I didn't attack Scooby at all, simply admiring.

5. i don't have feeling of mad, guilt, embarrasment, or fear.
You just said earlier that you were mad, you lie too much.

6. I know how to modify i just don't want to its my resume topic to post on if you don't like it go elsewhere.
Double posting is frowned upon for multiple reasons, don't do it.

7. if you don't understand these things then get the fuck out of my resume topic and spam elsewhere assfuck and people of Mafia.
Like it or not, I am a member of this clan and am entitled to helping decide who joins. I don't want whiny assfuck children destroying what I committed to for practically my entire childhood.

Oh and go elsewhere quit Mafia and leave assfuck if you want to be racist and againist religion and againist countries, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MAFIA, THIS FORUM, AND GO DIE IN A HOLE!!
Not once in this thread have I been racist against religion or countries, I am simply stating what I learn in my college level courses mixed with personal opinions.

With that stated, I advise other members to cease encouraging this niggerfaggot to cry, thank you.

Also Destroyer, I worked hard to get my rep, quit -repping me for speaking against you.

Destroyer3366

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 04:56:29 PM »

shut the fuck up assfuck i don't want to see, hear, or know anymore more from you, now stop posting here assfuck!!

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 05:01:24 PM »

i want to see, hear, or know anymore more from you
Sure thing, pal.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 05:17:13 PM »

Hey Destroyer, if you got my back then I got your back. I'm with you 100%. Fuck all these haters.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 05:23:21 PM »

shut the fuck up assfuck i want to see, hear, or know anymore more from you, now stop posting here assfuck!!

then stop flaming me before i get a mini nuke bomb and nuke your house assfuck.  I mean it stop before i get real mad, and if i do then say hello to the nuke before it kills you gay assfuck.
  that is actually a terroristic threat!  Maybe the cops would like to see this.  Matter of fact, maybe this should get forwarded to them.  Ponder, Texas right???  Your police Chief is Robert Genova.  Him and I were in the Army together at Fort Hood.  Maybe I should give him a call.  Oh and fyi this is the law in TEXAS!!!  I am sure they would really like your little ass in jail!!!

http://www.scheinerlaw.com/blog/what-is-a-terroristic-threat/165/

According to the Texas Penal Code, a person can be charged with the offense of terroristic threat if he/she “threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to place any person in fear of imminent, serious bodily injury.”

This is a class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days in county jail and/or a maximum $2,000 fine.  However, if the threat is made against a member of the family or a public servant, the charge becomes a class A misdemeanor, which is punishable by up to 1 year in county jail and/or up to a $4,000 fine.

Usually, this sort of offense is the result of an argument between two people in an amorous relationship.  Therefore, if you have an argument with someone else, be careful what you say.  Saying that you are going to kill someone or that you are going to seriously hurt someone with the intent to scare the other person, even if you don’t plan to hurt that person, might actually place you in a bind. 

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 05:53:37 PM »

This is the most fucking WIN thread we've had in forever lol. Destroyer, if you're such a fucking prodigy you should make some prosthetic friends, because you will NEVER have ANY real friends. You must crunch Ritalin like M&M's on a daily basis!

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 06:04:03 PM »

So much mad in this thread that it rivals the day Bonehead shit all over the forum.

You are too immature, too angry, and too much of a faggot to be in this clan Destroyer. Give up now before you embarrass yourself even further.

Also: Patton was a faggot, Jesus was black, and America can go suck a dick if you care to know Destroyer.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2012, 06:09:38 PM »

Jesus was black, and America can go suck a dick if you care to know Destroyer.

Expect a PM or outburst from Loaded.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2012, 09:13:41 PM »

Also Destroyer, I worked hard to get my rep, quit -repping me for speaking against you.

ahahahahahaha a rep carer. I almost plus repped Destroyer.

The nerve of Destroyer is pretty funny. He reminds me of this JACK or JAKE that used to play on our bf1942 server, he was so persistent and funny through his actions and how easy it was to mess with him.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2012, 09:56:41 PM »

shut the fuck up assfuck i want to see, hear, or know anymore more from you, now stop posting here assfuck!!

I rarely throw this one out there but I want you to notice one thing.

<--- See that?

It's say's "HEAD", that means I am one of the people that run this shit.

When I speak directly to you on this forum, you best take heed son. So listen right the fuck up.

This is your "joining" thread, you need to pay a little more respect to those who are going to decide your fate in regards to joining this clan. That includes every member.

You already have a no vote from me but thankfully for you we have it setup in such a way that it is not one single person that decides whether you join or not.

1. Stop lying

2. Be yourself

3. Give respect and respect will be given back

You have already pushed enough buttons on here to warrant a status change to "posting privileges removed". Don't make it any more difficult for yourself and change your attitude, NOW.

Any little immature snide remarks after this post will force me to change your status for an indeterminate amount of time.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2012, 10:33:39 PM »

Also America sucks ass. Especially liberal California.

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 12:27:14 AM »

Was the mask necessary  masebot we all know how you look lulz :coolie:

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 25 queries.