*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 04:46:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: spamming using Destroyer3366's account and importants  (Read 6514 times)

Noob Punisher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
spamming using Destroyer3366's account and importants
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:57 PM »

Meester as we all should know hacked his account, and started spamming with it, and is now ban happy and over the edge, but thats the top line the bottom line is that Meester plans to take over Mafia even if it calls for hacking killing, anything that gets him to the top he will do, he plans to bring down mafia and start a Meester worshipping clan or whatever the fuck he wants.  He is also being mean to people on the server, on all the servers of bf3 also, ventrillo, and anyone who he sees he is mean to, and he became a stuck up fucking asshole who needs to have his admin taken away and a punishment for this behavior or else the server will lose more people as it now barely fills, it may even lose everyone, we need to be more active less like Meester, and take charge of infidels like him Mafia Unite??!!??!?

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: spamming using Destroyer3366's account and importants
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 02:11:48 PM »

Tl;dr

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »

You are as dumb as a bag of rocks. I am the one that controls your account and with making another, I am about to ban your ass from everything because you are by-passing your posting rights being removed on the other account with this one.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 02:23:50 PM »

Inb4 destroyer demands I lose my admin and be banned for owning this account and "owning destroyer's account"

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »

Meeester abuses his admin far to often. I say remove it.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 02:28:48 PM »

Meeester abuses his admin far to often. I say remove it.

This is true for the past week. Abused it quite often on destroyer.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 02:55:25 PM »

Meester as we all should know hacked his account, and started spamming with it, and is now ban happy and over the edge, but thats the top line the bottom line is that Meester plans to take over Mafia even if it calls for hacking killing, anything that gets him to the top he will do, he plans to bring down mafia and start a Meester worshipping clan or whatever the fuck he wants.  He is also being mean to people on the server, on all the servers of bf3 also, ventrillo, and anyone who he sees he is mean to, and he became a stuck up fucking asshole who needs to have his admin taken away and a punishment for this behavior or else the server will lose more people as it now barely fills, it may even lose everyone, we need to be more active less like Meester, and take charge of infidels like him Mafia Unite??!!??!?
  Actually you mean Hellraiser!  Got the names wrong!!!!  Here is a cake for you anyway!!!!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 03:19:24 PM »

Hellraiser taking over MAFIA would kinda be like Bonehead running a mile. Both of them wouldn't know what to do and fail within the first 5 minutes.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 04:41:12 PM »

Hellraiser taking over MAFIA would kinda be like Bonehead running a mile. Both of them wouldn't know what to do and fail within the first 5 minutes.
  or kinda like you with Admin. 

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 04:47:38 PM »

or kinda like you with Admin. 

If I ever was an Admin, your post would be valid. However, MAFIA forum history has shown your incompetence with anything that requires thinking. If you want, I could make an alternative mafia site and make you the Head over there. You would probably be as happy as a kid playing peek-a-boo, or Bonehead at a buffet place.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 04:50:52 PM »

If I ever was an Admin, your post would be valid. However, MAFIA forum history has shown your incompetence with anything that requires thinking. If you want, I could make an alternative mafia site and make you the Head over there. You would probably be as happy as a kid playing peek-a-boo, or Bonehead at a buffet place.
Nah, I am good.  I don't need to be Head.  I mean, if you look at the Head now, and in the past couple years, there have only been 2 that can be counted on at one given time. 

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 05:05:33 PM »

Nah, I am good.  I don't need to be Head.  I mean, if you look at the Head now, and in the past couple years, there have only been 2 that can be counted on at one given time. 

Kinda your fault for trusting anyone on the Internet. You don't have to be some scholar to know that people lie on the internet.

So have you and Loaded traded pics of your wife/GF to prove something to each other yet?

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

i think meeester is pretty cool guy. eh, rapes destroyer and doesn't sympathize anything

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 07:49:20 PM »

i think meeester is pretty cool guy. eh, rapes destroyer and doesn't sympathize anything
+ rep
and for scooby for causing drama with loaded and hell.

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »

+ rep
and for scooby for causing drama with loaded and hell.
<--- mfw "destroyer" +repped me, and even called me "friend"

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.