*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 01:27:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Favorite Weapon  (Read 6678 times)

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Weapon
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »

M16A1, Silencer, Reflex sight, grip. Cant go wrong there.

M16A1 doesnt exist in BF3. Hopefully never will. That gun was a pain in the ass for the troops in vietnam.
You are talking about the M16A3 or M16A4 right? Why is it that the M16A3 has full/semi automatic and M16A4 has burst/semi automatic? Both should have all options.

*MAFIA* Abirdy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 07:00:09 PM »

M16A1 doesnt exist in BF3. Hopefully never will. That gun was a pain in the ass for the troops in vietnam.
You are talking about the M16A3 or M16A4 right? Why is it that the M16A3 has full/semi automatic and M16A4 has burst/semi automatic? Both should have all options.
Yes! The M16A3 is what i ment, thank you. I forgot my favorite gun's name already </3

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 09:30:30 PM »

I thought the M4 was the one limited to the burst and semi not the M16a4.
I like the M1011 with Holographic sight, foregrip, lasersight/silencer depending on what map/game type.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 09:12:50 AM »

Its a game you fruit cake... Do you think they would program "pain in the ass m16 in Vietnam" into the gun for the game. The 1st ARs were the bad guns (no forward assist, no chrome lining/bolt and so on), the biggest problem with the 16a1 was not cleaning it and "old" stock powder problems.

A3/A4 full auto, 20" barrel, M4 3 round burst and 14" barrel. So with that said, if you want the game to be correct, both guns can't do the same things. Like, A3/A4 should have better shooting range (longer barrel) as well as full auto, but heavier because of the longer barrel (so running in the game should be less), m4 less range (shorter barrel), 3 round burst, but weighs less, you should be able to run longer. Side note, not sure what the game has as troops, but the marines use the A3/A4 and the army uses the M4, I believe.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 10:57:02 AM »

Its a game you fruit cake... Do you think they would program "pain in the ass m16 in Vietnam" into the gun for the game. The 1st ARs were the bad guns (no forward assist, no chrome lining/bolt and so on), the biggest problem with the 16a1 was not cleaning it and "old" stock powder problems.

A3/A4 full auto, 20" barrel, M4 3 round burst and 14" barrel. So with that said, if you want the game to be correct, both guns can't do the same things. Like, A3/A4 should have better shooting range (longer barrel) as well as full auto, but heavier because of the longer barrel (so running in the game should be less), m4 less range (shorter barrel), 3 round burst, but weighs less, you should be able to run longer. Side note, not sure what the game has as troops, but the marines use the A3/A4 and the army uses the M4, I believe.

Never said I wanted the early AR / M16 in the game. Good and helpful post Loaded +rep

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 06:03:51 PM »

no forward assist

Who uses that thing anyway?

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »

Who uses that thing anyway?

You are trained to, but I agree, if I have to push a round in with the forward assist to get the bolt to seat, I am removing that round instead of firing it.

This is my in game AR ;)

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 03:57:07 PM »

Why is it that the M16A3 has full/semi automatic and M16A4 has burst/semi automatic? Both should have all options.

Because the real M16A3 (which apparently was not adopted in large numbers by any service) is semi\fully automatic, and the real M16A4 is semi\burst. Besides, why would you want the same gun twice...?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »

My dick is my favourite.

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »

you guys are faggots, i just pick a gun, put on cool shit, and shoot it. america

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 08:59:54 PM »

you guys are faggots, i just pick a gun, put on cool shit, and shoot it. america

I put on C4 and random explosive... ALLAH!!!

Page created in 0.54 seconds with 31 queries.