*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 23, 2024, 09:01:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Girls on Bikes  (Read 5315 times)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Girls on Bikes
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 09:55:15 PM »

I would say the Hispanic population here beats the white by quite a hUge margin.  For instance, my high school had 2 other white kids that went to it.
From my experiences, literally all of the mexican or mexican/american women that come into the store I work at are polite or courteous. I'm not saying this to make some gross over exaggeration to try and make them out to be the best people on planet earth, but even when they don't speak English and I ask them something they still say "oh no, eets okay" and go about their business.

In contrast, I will be 2 feet away from a white middle aged woman and ask if she needs some help and she'll have some snide comment like "Do you get paid to ask everyone that?" or "I bet you ask everyone that question don't you?" I always want to say "yes you cunt, because that's my fucking job at this mediocre establishment, to help you find your shit so you can leave."

But that's just my two cents...
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »

I always want to say "yes you cunt, because that's my fucking job at this mediocre establishment, to help you find your shit so you can leave."

i lol'd

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 12:24:33 AM »

Lol, I do like the reply.

I don't know though, as long as they don't pretend/ are wanna be cholas I don't care.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 07:07:11 PM »

Lol, I do like the reply.

I don't know though, as long as they don't pretend.... cholas
agreed, cholas are a whole different story. I hardly ever encounter them at work thankfully

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.