*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 09:43:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: .22 mag Derringer Cobra  (Read 9434 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: .22 mag Derringer Cobra
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 08:05:12 PM »

There's a theme here, the Un-dead vs pain. Loaded's strapped with every projectile known to Florida, ready as soon as some zombie ventures across his land. Hell admirably taking up arms to defend Kuait from Sadam Husain and raising oil prices.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »

I only have a pump shotgun I forgot what it is, poor thing been in the closet collecting dust.

Recently I found out that one of my co-workers is selling his Mosin, so I might hit him up for that. No hex mosin though. :(

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 08:40:19 PM »

Figures there's finally a hot topic and 90% of these nerds can't relate LOL.

My experience with XD pistols has been quite foul. FTFs, FTEs, and if either of you say it's due to limp wristing I'm going to slap you. That's just an excuse for people who have shitty guns.

That said, I LOVE my Gen 3 Glock 19.

Extra goodies: Grip Force backstrap, extended slide release, extended mag release, and a $30 100 lumen light.

Thinking about doing what all the Magpul guys are doing and putting the RMR red dot sight and suppressor height nightsights on it some time soon.

As for the 9mm vs 45 debate. I roll 9mm. It's cheaper, less recoil, lighter, etc. Guess what? 9mm rounds kill people. Everyone makes it sound like getting shot with a 9mm is something you just shake off lol. If I ever needed serious penetration I have a box of CorBon DPX, and I'm still able to shoot Tula\Winchester white box at the range all day with no failures. Checkmate.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »

Oh Loaded you'll laugh at this! There is no such thing as a Glock hater, only a lover in denial.

Yes Glocks are no go with me, the 1st gen and 2nd gen (i don't know about 3rd gen) would rattle when you would move them and I am sorry that so called trigger safety sucks... Also I will only own guns with a Hammer and Firing Pin, no Striker firing system weapons for me. There are ALLOT of people that love Glocks, I will never be one of them.

Double post, DGAF. There's no edit button.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 11:03:24 PM »

Even though i'm one of them leftist faggots, we surprisingly have weapons at my house too...a Mossberg 500 (i think? maybe it's a remington), .357 Ruger Knight Hawk (the kind where the cylinder doesn't come out, I think it's called 'single action' or something like that), Springfield 1903 with some strange target shooting sights on it, and a hand full of  .22 rifles that are close to 100 years old. I'll post pics if i get the chance.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »

Oh Loaded you'll laugh at this! There is no such thing as a Glock hater, only a lover in denial.

Double post, DGAF. There's no edit button.

Just shows I am open minded, right? I tried the 3rd gen and changed my mind. But with that, that's why I still carry the FNP 45, "because" of the hammer... Self defence I still want that long pull of the double action, it just gives that mill second of not letting that shot go under stress. But I still believe the so called safety trigger is a joke, on a Glock or any othe striker fired gun that has one.

I won't fight you on the 9 or 45... I like 45 more, but remember like I said above I carry a 9 for back up, for now.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 01:16:34 PM »

Oh my, changed my mind again...

The G21 is going to start going out with me.

Just came in the mail today... This is a White Hat Holster MaxTuck, Natural Tan Horsehide, Kydex, IWB (in waistband) holster.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.