*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 07:57:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Memories of Ricardo :)  (Read 4479 times)

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Memories of Ricardo :)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:40:23 AM »

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »

Yeah I remember getting TNT to sing TNT as well

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 01:29:41 PM »

Not a bad singer at his age, I wonder if his voice still holds up.  He should have been allowed to join *MAFIA* for this video alone.

I actually have a few other clips of him singing that I've never uploaded.  Maybe it's time to share?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »

Ricdo was in mafia for a bit, everyone forgets this.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »

Ricdo was in mafia for a bit, everyone forgets this.

Yes, the reason why we created the Rookie system of voting in members after 1 month.  We had two votes on him, and he missed both cuts...

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 07:37:29 PM »

Why don't we have a Ultra memories, or Ratman, Swampfox, Bonehead memories? Why pick on Ricardo? Let shit alone! This place isn't like that anymore. You have to be careful what you say or do because if Bearle doesn't approve he will bring his iron fist down and either remove your admin or your tags.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 07:44:56 PM »

Let's make Ricardo an honorary member of Mafia with special tags/role.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 02:20:51 PM »

You have to be careful what you say or do because if Bearle doesn't approve he will bring his iron fist down and either remove your admin or your tags.

Ha, you're the only one who has a problem with this, so you're not going to get any support.  Everyone else knows how to follow a few simple rules.  All major decisions I make are backed by the other two heads, yet you rarely seem to call them out.  It's not like it was in the days when Bonehead did whatever he wanted and didn't care what anyone else thinks.  I actually communicate with the other head members to see if they are in agreement, and believe it or not, they have over-ruled me or vetoed me or whatever you want to call it a few times.  You will never understand or admit to why you lost admin, and that is why you rage quit.

I agree.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »

Ha, you're the only one who has a problem with this, so you're not going to get any support.  Everyone else knows how to follow a few simple rules.  All major decisions I make are backed by the other two heads, yet you rarely seem to call them out.  It's not like it was in the days when Bonehead did whatever he wanted and didn't care what anyone else thinks.  I actually communicate with the other head members to see if they are in agreement, and believe it or not, they have over-ruled me or vetoed me or whatever you want to call it a few times.  You will never understand or admit to why you lost admin, and that is why you rage quit.

I agree.
  I wasn't to worried about losing my admin.  Also, I didn't rage quit. I have been contemplating quitting for a long time.  That is why I started to abuse my admin and attack you.  I was hoping you would kick me out or ban me. 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 06:41:37 PM »

I wasn't to worried about losing my admin.  Also, I didn't rage quit. I have been contemplating quitting for a long time.

Oh ok.  I stand corrected.

That is why I started to abuse my admin and attack you.  I was hoping you would kick me out or ban me.  

Ha, so I heard (from the spies), but I was hoping it wasn't true (lies from spies).

Back on the subject of Ricardo - what should his custom title be?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 04:27:27 AM »

Oh ok.  I stand corrected.

Ha, so I heard (from the spies), but I was hoping it wasn't true (lies from spies).

Back on the subject of Ricardo - what should his custom title be?

Cheese eating surrender monkey!    :coolie:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:10 AM »

Hell yeah !  ;)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2012, 11:58:50 PM »

The best Ricardo moment ever.

From titties.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I JUST SENT TO BONEHEAD MILKY!

I GOT THIS FROM MILKY WAY YESTERDAY! ROFL YOU KNOW I AM LOYAL TO YOU ALWAYS JEREMY. STILL NO PACKAGE AND NOW I MUST REPLY TO MILKY AND TELL HIM HE HAS LOST HIS FUCKING MIND! TTL, TITTIES.

Ever since Ricardo has joined *MAFIA* everything has just changed. It's almost like you're all finally realizing that in order to keep *MAFIA* running we need change. With that being said we need to take the next step into moving Ricardo to his proper position here at *MAFIA*. We as a whole need to remove Bonehead from his "Head" position and put Ricardo at the top where he belongs. Now to some of you this might seem harsh... if that is a case then you must all come to realize that if you want to see *MAFIA* around for years to come this is the right choice. Ricardo truly is the future. Myself and many others believe that his potential for doing good with the clan is limitless! We need to support him and benefit from this, not push him away. Lets do the right thing people, let our new leader erase the memories of boneheads failed attempts.

Please don't let Bonehead know about this yet until we are fully organized and ready.  We must to prepare in order to make this change as efficient and fast as possible.

Page created in 0.542 seconds with 30 queries.