*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 05:18:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: shame  (Read 2930 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
shame
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:23:00 PM »

It is a shame when there is no real quality to the members Mafia is recruiting. All it is, is just to survival and no real qualifications anymore. So sad tha Mafia has come to this.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
shame
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 07:31:11 PM »

So sad tha Mafia has come to this.
"I remember the quality of the men and womans i fought with in the evil haji sandpit, RIP semper fidonis petronus..its come to this borthers i have to return to afhghan my elite sniper skills are called upon. Pray for me mafia. you commoners dont know the saccrifces i make so you can hate on america you liberal faggits!"

-bonehead, 2009
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
shame
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »

"I remember the quality of the men and womans i fought with in the evil haji sandpit, RIP semper fidonis petronus..its come to this borthers i have to return to afhghan my elite sniper skills are called upon. Pray for me mafia. you commoners dont know the saccrifces i make so you can hate on america you liberal faggits!"

-bonehead, 2009
I want to see this actually quoted!

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
shame
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 10:14:24 PM »

It is a shame when there is no real quality to the members Mafia is recruiting. All it is, is just to survival and no real qualifications anymore. So sad tha Mafia has come to this.
Maybe you want to rejoin to make it happier

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
shame
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »

I want to see this actually quoted!
Yeah, I was really high and made all that up.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: shame
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »

Yeah, he was really high and made all that up.

What now?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: shame
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 03:22:11 PM »

We're just going back to our roots.  Back in 2004/2005, all you had to do to join was make a thread and answer several questions.  That is how some current members got in, such as myself, Vanilla, Mezmorize, Blakjax, and maybe Balthazar and Krautkiller, just ask them.  As long as you didn't answer like an idiot, you were automatically in, no referrals needed, no vote, no mic, no age limit, or other qualifications .  Titties was in charge of membership at first, and then Loaded, so he can also verify that.  Then we grew too large, cut members, and had lots of requests to join, so we started an application system.  That eventually became a referral/rookie/voting system, which we have recently done away with.  So yes you are correct, there is no real "recruiting" anymore.  As long as someone plays the server and gets on ventrilo, and is of a decent maturity level, then they're in with 4 referrals.  If we grow too large with too many requests again, we'll go back to the old system.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.