*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 03:32:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Erwin Rommel Wanting to Join  (Read 4269 times)

Erwin Rommel

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Erwin Rommel Wanting to Join
« on: October 28, 2012, 11:08:25 AM »

Hey it's Erwin Rommel wanting to join, (My real name's Gaines Cleveland), and I have been playing the Battlefield 1942 Server for about a month.  I am an avid gamer and I love the maps you'll have made for the game.  To be honest, I am only 12 years of age and I will understand if I am not accepted.  I decided I would give it a try though, because I would really would like to join.  I do not have a mic but plan to buy one and I have no recommendation s but plan to earn them if necessary.  I have a great love for history, especially for the Second World War.  Please email me at gaines.cleveland.jr@gmail.com with any questions or comments.                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gaines Cleveland

Erwin Rommel

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Erwin Rommel Wanting to Join
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »

Sorry about the formatting of the closing, it was messed up when I posted.  :-\

Erwin Rommel

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »

By the way, my parents will be willing to send you a copy of their written signatures if you need them.

Erwin Rommel

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 11:16:28 AM »

Sorry, one more thing, I am from Gulfport, Mississippi in (of course) the US and I am on Central Standard Time.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »

Edit your posts; don't make 4 at a time, lol.

Get on vent when you can, and hang out with us on there or one of our servers.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »

You seem to write better than most of the members here. I'll vote yes.

Also, just lie about your age and make it a number over 18. Things will be easier, trust me.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »

You seem to write better than most of the members here. I'll vote yes.

Also, just lie about your age and make it a number over 18. Things will be easier, trust me.
also say you are a sniper and have been to war and you will become a Head member.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 08:25:05 AM »

By the way, my parents will be willing to send you a copy of their written signatures if you need them.
This is fucking awesome.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 11:03:30 AM »

Hey it's Erwin Rommel wanting to join, (My real name's Gaines Cleveland), and I have been playing the Battlefield 1942 Server for about a month.  I am an avid gamer and I love the maps you'll have made for the game.  To be honest, I am only 12 years of age and I will understand if I am not accepted.  I decided I would give it a try though, because I would really would like to join.  I do not have a mic but plan to buy one and I have no recommendation s but plan to earn them if necessary.  I have a great love for history, especially for the Second World War.  Please email me at gaines.cleveland.jr@gmail.com with any questions or comments.                   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gaines Cleveland

Everything sounds great.  Just get that parent permission, and join us on ventrilo, and you're in.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »

It's a no for me! Too young!!!

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.