*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 08:32:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server  (Read 26888 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 10:07:46 PM »

Pat you're a 50 year old alcoholic loser who was beat by his father growing up. Your life is pathetic you degenerate gambler. This clan is filled with the last few "friends" you think you have, but most of us realize you're a joke of a person.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 12:24:17 AM »

Pat you're a 50 year old alcoholic loser who was beat by his father growing up. Your life is pathetic you degenerate gambler. This clan is filled with the last few "friends" you think you have, but most of us realize you're a joke of a person.
mILKY dUD Your a 24 yr old punk bitch that lives with mommy and daddy  :imbecile:zomg: They don't let you play BF anything anymore because you need to work too help out your poor parents pay the rent, So get out there and sell that pussy bitchboy!!! If you had balls they sure haven't dropped yet because no ugly fat bitch will touch your nasty ass.... You wish you had the life I had and I'm sure KingPin and Beatle will tell you what special kinda life I have  :money: ... Btw your FAT BALD friend Hellraiser is the one that's 50... I'm 43 and have more friends then your family has friends put together, so get your shit straight little bitch you know nothing from what you speak, Now get back too work SLUT!!!  :whip: PS: Don't forget to wash your Pussy it  :vomit: STINKS!!!  spamb Whoops!  Your a Loser, why don't you go kill yourself,  :suicide: You FAIL at life :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 12:39:10 AM »

mILKY dUD Your a 24 yr old punk bitch that lives with mommy and daddy  :imbecile:zomg: They don't let you play BF anything anymore because you need to work too help out your poor parents pay the rent, So get out there and sell that pussy bitchboy!!! If you had balls they sure haven't dropped yet because no ugly fat bitch will touch your nasty ass.... You wish you had the life I had and I'm sure KingPin and Beatle will tell you what special kinda life I have  :money: ... Btw your FAT BALD friend Hellraiser is the one that's 50... I'm 43 and have more friends then your family has friends put together, so get your shit straight little bitch you know nothing from what you speak, Now get back too work SLUT!!!  :whip: PS: Don't forget to wash your Pussy it  :vomit: STINKS!!!  spamb Whoops!  Your a Loser, why don't you go kill yourself,  :suicide: You FAIL at life :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:
  :zomg: Meant to say Manowar 50 instead of hellraiser 38, but he's a fat old fucker too...  :lolz:

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 10:45:54 AM »

I'm banned again...SOMEON E UNBAN ME AND TAKE AWAY PROHELI'S ADMIN ABILITIES!!!
AND FIX MESSAGES!!!

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 10:57:30 AM »

I checked the ban list and didnt see you on there    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯       

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 01:16:30 PM »

I'm banned again...SOMEON E UNBAN ME AND TAKE AWAY PROHELI'S ADMIN ABILITIES!!!
AND FIX MESSAGES!!!
Spikiest That WILL NEVER HAPPEN what do you NOT UNDERSTAND Silly Rabbit!!!  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :whip:

Kalaghan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 09:01:34 PM »

Got banned for hacking...I was 27-17 that round and in the lead, hadn't won in the previous 5+ though. Any chance of having it undone? Kalaghan2

Thanks.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 10:42:14 PM »

Sure We'll get right on it...  :dumby:

SpikiestDog2

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2014, 02:42:50 PM »

Got banned for hacking...I was 27-17 that round and in the lead, hadn't won in the previous 5+ though. Any chance of having it undone? Kalaghan2

Thanks.

Thanks for posting on here!  It's good to know that there are others who are also getting banned for doing nothing...it all comes down to a single stupid admin who bans others cause he doesn't have anything better to do than cause trouble for people who are trying to have a little fun in a game.

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2014, 03:51:49 PM »

Bro wat? I'm sure your not serious.

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2014, 03:54:06 PM »

Thanks for posting on here!  It's good to know that there are others who are also getting banned for doing nothing...it all comes down to a single stupid admin who bans others cause he doesn't have anything better to do than cause trouble for people who are trying to have a little fun in a game.

STFU YOU BITCH BOY.

:zomg: :zomg: :zomg: :zomg: :coolie:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2014, 05:48:13 PM »

:zomg:
  :zomg: I TOLD YA I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT!!! RELAX YOU ALL ARE NOW UNBANNED!!! I FEEL TERRIBLE AND REALLY STUPID FOR TREATING YOU AND PICKING ON YOU PERSONALLY SPIKIESTDOG2 HAVE FUN & ENJOY THE SERVER YOU LIKE THE MOST,,, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING AND WILL TURN IN MY ADMIN AT ONCE... CASE CLOSED AND HOPE WE CAN BECOME FRIENDS ONCE AGAIN, YOUR AWESOME X-ADMIN PAL PATTYCAKES PS: I AM GOING TO CHURCH AFTER THIS, I FEEL TERRIBLE AND DISCUSTED WITH MYSELF!!! I AM SAD AND LONELY TOO FOR DOING WHAT I DID TO YOU SPIKIEST... I HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME!!!

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 09:41:30 PM »

pat is literally the most brain dead fucktard on this forum.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2014, 06:39:48 PM »

Guess I gotta say it again Milky Cum Suck the Cock 24yr old BitchBoy :ahfu  :o :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:  :whip:

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2014, 07:56:11 PM »

I will end you.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 31 queries.