*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 04:35:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server  (Read 26884 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Bans on the *MAFIA* BF3 Server
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »

Guess I gotta say it again Milky Cum Suck the Cock 24yr old BitchBoy :ahfu  :o :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:  :whip:

I guess when you're a struggling alcoholic who can't get a woman to come suck his dick you start asking men to do it instead. I wouldn't know, but you do.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »

I guess when you're a struggling alcoholic who can't get a woman to come suck his dick you start asking men to do it instead. I wouldn't know, but you do.
You must be reading a Fantasyland Fairy-tale Book, I actually have it made compared to you loser bitchboy life, Unlike you I have plenty of pussy on the line, you are right I can drink whenever I want and feel like cause I'm the boss and bosses like Me can Play, Drink, and Fuck and do what they please ALL DAY LONG, refer to and ask Beatle and KingPin after their visit and they'll tell you it's like that... Can you say the same for yourself little man? Didn't think so, Now go suck a dick bitch,  :whip: If you swallow you might make more  :money: :vomit:  And try to be like Me...  :respect: =)  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 02:25:40 PM »

Pat you know nothing about my life. What you fail to realize is that beatle is a nice guy and he would never tell you to your face that he thinks you're a pathetic alcoholic with serious problems. Anyone in this clan who knows you, knows that you're fucked up mentally. You keep bringing beatle up about how he will tell us how amazing your life is and he hasn't said a word because he doesn't want to get involved. You're a loser pat. A degenerate gambling, alcoholic, pathetic excuse for a human being loser. Accept it. Anyone who has to "brag" about how much "pussy he has on the line" doesn't have anything. Thats why you spend every night home alone drinking and banning people from a video game because they are better than you when you literally spend your life playing it.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2014, 09:54:22 PM »

Pat you know nothing about my life. What you fail to realize is that beatle is a nice guy and he would never tell you to your face that he thinks you're a pathetic alcoholic with serious problems. Anyone in this clan who knows you, knows that you're fucked up mentally. You keep bringing beatle up about how he will tell us how amazing your life is and he hasn't said a word because he doesn't want to get involved. You're a loser pat. A degenerate gambling, alcoholic, pathetic excuse for a human being loser. Accept it. Anyone who has to "brag" about how much "pussy he has on the line" doesn't have anything. Thats why you spend every night home alone drinking and banning people from a video game because they are better than you when you literally spend your life playing it.
If I bring Beatle into this and KingPin it is surely to damage your ego, Once things settle down after summer time and beatle  is back you will be put in your spot once and for all with your logistics as a pussy bitch who has no life talking trash talk to people he really doesn't even really know, You now are the loser bitchboy that has no idea what your 24 yr old punk ass has to say, now go suck a cock faggot or read a book and get educated on the well being of others...  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2014, 09:58:19 PM »

If I bring Beatle into this and KingPin it is surely to damage your ego, Once things settle down after summer time and beatle  is back you will be put in your spot once and for all with your logistics as a pussy bitch who has no life talking trash talk to people he really doesn't even really know, You now are the loser bitchboy that has no idea what your 24 yr old punk ass has to say, now go suck a cock faggot or read a book and get educated on the well being of others...  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Beatle is on the forums every day and Kingpin has posted in this same thread. Neither of them have come to your rescue to back your claims of the "amazing life" you live. Unlike you my ego isn't hurt by people on forums and video games. You're the one with a fragile ego who bans people who are better than him in video games because you can't handle the embarrassment. Your father must have been a little loose with his elbow and the belt for you to grow into such a worthless piece of shit. It's clear to everyone that the only stable relationship you have is with the 30 pack you drown yourself in daily to forget how miserable you are.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2014, 10:11:08 PM »

BtW>>> KingPin and Beatle had a blast on My 240 inch screen playing Battlefield while they were here sporting the goods and We are about to have another Mafia get together with Balazar and others possibly next June for a Mafia get together... Too BAD YOU weren't MENTIONED  :lolz: Maybe because your still the same punk I owned in Battlefield 1942 that wanted to join MAFIA as a member JUST TO GET BACK AT ME SOMEHOW!!! SAD BITCHBOY, YOU remind Me of some of the BITCHBOY's currently CRYING on Our server NOW!!! Good Luck in finding your peace, caz you'll NOT find it with ME!!! TRUST THAT!!! To much going on too even hear your PUSSY talk shit!!! Muahahhaha  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: Now GO KILL YOURSELF BITCH PUNK!!!  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:  YOUR A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING THAT ONLY KNOW'S ONLY HOW TOO TALK SHIT ON A PC>>>> PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Are you even a member anymore or a forum spam talker bitchboy???? HAHA  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2014, 10:15:59 PM »

Beatle is on the forums every day and Kingpin has posted in this same thread. Neither of them have come to your rescue to back your claims of the "amazing life" you live. Unlike you my ego isn't hurt by people on forums and video games. You're the one with a fragile ego who bans people who are better than him in video games because you can't handle the embarrassment. Your father must have been a little loose with his elbow and the belt for you to grow into such a worthless piece of shit. It's clear to everyone that the only stable relationship you have is with the 30 pack you drown yourself in daily to forget how miserable you are.
BTW you drink a 30m pack or a 6 pack for that matter, I on the other hand drink Johnny Walker BLACK unlike your bitch of a mother or father, Must be the poverty in their lifes and you are too follow... ahahaha dumb BITCHES talking SHIT!!! Yo9u are a Morron MilkY
BitchBOY!!! Idiots These DAY'S!!! HAHA  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: Get BACK to WORK BITCH!!!  :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 11:01:11 AM »

BtW>>> KingPin and Beatle had a blast on My 240 inch screen playing Battlefield while they were here sporting the goods and We are about to have another Mafia get together with Balazar and others possibly next June for a Mafia get together... Too BAD YOU weren't MENTIONED  :lolz: Maybe because your still the same punk I owned in Battlefield 1942 that wanted to join MAFIA as a member JUST TO GET BACK AT ME SOMEHOW!!! SAD BITCHBOY, YOU remind Me of some of the BITCHBOY's currently CRYING on Our server NOW!!! Good Luck in finding your peace, caz you'll NOT find it with ME!!! TRUST THAT!!! To much going on too even hear your PUSSY talk shit!!! Muahahhaha  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: Now GO KILL YOURSELF BITCH PUNK!!!  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:  YOUR A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING THAT ONLY KNOW'S ONLY HOW TOO TALK SHIT ON A PC>>>> PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Are you even a member anymore or a forum spam talker bitchboy???? HAHA  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

It would have been weird if I were mentioned for the get together considering I'm not active with any of you in the slightest. You were a shit player in 1942 and its clear that you're delusional as fuck. Please continue to keep making yourself look like more of an idiot than we all already know you are.

BTW you drink a 30m pack or a 6 pack for that matter, I on the other hand drink Johnny Walker BLACK unlike your bitch of a mother or father, Must be the poverty in their lifes and you are too follow... ahahaha dumb BITCHES talking SHIT!!! Yo9u are a Morron MilkY
BitchBOY!!! Idiots These DAY'S!!! HAHA  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: Get BACK to WORK BITCH!!!  :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

I don't drink beer and neither of my parents drink at all. You're an idiot and I'll say it once again. You know nothing about me or my family, but please continue with the meaningless insults that don't apply to me in any way in a desperate attempt to try and justify you being a degenerate alcoholic. You're doing a good job so far Pat!  ;)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 05:39:28 PM »

Your attention please: The banlist has been cleared.  That is all.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2014, 05:46:42 AM »

It would have been weird if I were mentioned for the get together considering I'm not active with any of you in the slightest. You were a shit player in 1942 and its clear that you're delusional as fuck. Please continue to keep making yourself look like more of an idiot than we all already know you are.

I don't drink beer and neither of my parents drink at all. You're an idiot and I'll say it once again. You know nothing about me or my family, but please continue with the meaningless insults that don't apply to me in any way in a desperate attempt to try and justify you being a degenerate alcoholic. You're doing a good job so far Pat!  ;)
People that are Jealous of what others have, Sad losers like you will go far in life, just keep looking up and you might make it too My level one day little buddy...  :money: :money: :money: You are a waste of My precious time!!!  :bash: BTW... I know all about your family...
They ALL Suck the Big Black Cock like yourself!!! Muahahaha Bitches!!! Now go and kill yourself BitchBoy  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:  :zomg: :whip: :woot: :dumby:

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2014, 07:15:55 AM »

Your attention please: The banlist has been cleared.  That is all.
Thank You Sir, you are a gentleman and a gamer.   :woot:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »

Thank You Sir, you are a gentleman and a gamer.   :woot:
yOU HAVEN'T GOTTA CLUE DO YOU?? HAHAHA  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:  :lolz: :lolz:   OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T PLAY IN THE SERVER SO YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WOULD YOU!!!  :suicide: :imbecile

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 06:16:58 AM »

I will end you.
by eating him you fat fuck!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 06:23:43 AM »

Pats the new Bonehead!!!!! Oh and bragging about drink JW Black, come on bro! I thought you had more money than that. Start drinking the blue if your life is truly that well off.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 07:15:33 AM »

Pats the new Bonehead!!!!! Oh and bragging about drink JW Black, come on bro! I thought you had more money than that. Start drinking the blue if your life is truly that well off.
That's ok lil man... I'll stick with My Cutty 12 No bragging here, you don't know Me so how would you know I'm fat  :imbecile Perhaps you should have a chat with Beetle and Kingpin that I'm not in fact Fat... hahaha  DumbAss's nowadays! Now go kill yourself!  :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 31 queries.