*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 06:47:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: special_Kare  (Read 6370 times)

*MAFIA* special_Kare

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
special_Kare
« on: August 27, 2014, 06:27:18 PM »

35, Philadelphia, Yes,  I would like to join because I'm tired of being kicked by PROHELI whenever he starts losing. 
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: special_Kare
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 07:11:39 PM »

35, Philadelphia, Yes,  I would like to join because I'm tired of being kicked by PROHELI whenever he starts losing.  

You're in mate.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:16:46 PM »

But FIRST, answer me these questions three!

Question number one: Do you have a dildo or any other sexual apparatus that could be used to penetrate Milky's tight poop chute?

Question number-o deuce: What would you be willing to do to Milky's anus including but not limited to, scat play, rim jobs, or Cleveland steamers?

The third and final question: Have you ever listened to Barbara Streisand while dancing naked in a shower of yours or someone else urine?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 07:19:44 PM »

I dig your sig, you got my vote.

Balth, can I get an extra credit question? I aced that quiz. 👊

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* special_Kare

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:46:36 PM »

Question number one: Do you have a dildo or any other sexual apparatus that could be used to penetrate Milky's tight poop chute?

Question number-o deuce: What would you be willing to do to Milky's anus including but not limited to, scat play, rim jobs, or Cleveland steamers?

The third and final question: Have you ever listened to Barbara Streisand while dancing naked in a shower of yours or someone else urine?

1.  Yes. Standard, Donkey, or Mandingo?
2.  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rusty+Trombone
3.  wtf.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 07:47:11 PM »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 05:09:01 AM »

Funny Man  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: PS: Ban Lifted

*MAFIA* special_Kare

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 07:19:40 AM »

Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys!  You all usually on ventrilo?  I guess I'll login tonight and say hello. 

*MAFIA* Phantom

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »

I want to answer this as well in hopes one day I will be able to join mafia.

1. I have a slab of petrified dinosaur poo long enough to extend into the recipients anus as well as my own simultaneously, acting as a double sided dildo while the excrement from both our orifices lubricates the dino poo, inhibiting friction while promoting and intensifying sexual prostate stimulation.

2. I could write it a letter every day, taunting it, preparing it, getting his tight little pink butthole so moist it will drown itself in bodily fluids from extreme anticipation. After years of seducing, I would find Milky's anus sleeping peacefully, silence but smelly as I lurk over him in the dark night, readying myself for the desires that his anus yearns for. A cactus can only do so much to a young man's naughty spot, so I would have to include the follow: a ping pong paddle, pork rinds, a signed 1994 nolan ryan baseball card, 3 clothes hangers, and a bottle of cholula hot sauce. And it's all going in your ass.

3. Of course I have, you were the one I was in the shower with, or should I say... the golden shower hehe

Hope I get accepted guys thx

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 11:23:38 AM »

I want to answer this as well in hopes one day I will be able to join mafia.

1. I have a slab of petrified dinosaur poo long enough to extend into the recipients anus as well as my own simultaneously, acting as a double sided dildo while the excrement from both our orifices lubricates the dino poo, inhibiting friction while promoting and intensifying sexual prostate stimulation.

2. I could write it a letter every day, taunting it, preparing it, getting his tight little pink butthole so moist it will drown itself in bodily fluids from extreme anticipation. After years of seducing, I would find Milky's anus sleeping peacefully, silence but smelly as I lurk over him in the dark night, readying myself for the desires that his anus yearns for. A cactus can only do so much to a young man's naughty spot, so I would have to include the follow: a ping pong paddle, pork rinds, a signed 1994 nolan ryan baseball card, 3 clothes hangers, and a bottle of cholula hot sauce. And it's all going in your ass.

3. Of course I have, you were the one I was in the shower with, or should I say... the golden shower hehe

Hope I get accepted guys thx
The FUCK YOU AT PHANTOM???, Come see Us in vent sometime.....

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2014, 09:35:58 AM »

Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys!  You all usually on ventrilo?  I guess I'll login tonight and say hello. 

If I'm home, I'm on.  I'll see ya in there soon.

Welcome to *MAFIA*

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 30 queries.