*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 02:44:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: patty cakes  (Read 19620 times)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2014, 08:52:37 PM »

Awe SHIT!!! Some woke the BABies UP!!! Fuck Shit!!! Want Me to read you a Nighty Nite Book Scooby & Milkyway, or better yet Maybe your mother Hellraiser can read it too you... BaHaHaHa  :whip: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :spank: :spank: :spank:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2014, 08:54:56 PM »

Awe SHIT!!! Some woke the BABies UP!!! Fuck Shit!!! Want Me to read you a Nighty Nite Book Scooby & Milkyway, or better yet Maybe your mother Hellraiser can read it too you... BaHaHaHa  :whip: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Pat I'll donate 100 to this clan if you can come in vent and read a chapter from a book of my choice.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2014, 08:59:37 PM »

Pat I'll donate 100 to this clan if you can come in vent and read a chapter from a book of my choice.
Since Your mommy isn't here MilkyWay I'll type a couple of Nursery Rhymes too you for bed time.... PS: You have a Big Day tomorrow and We ALL want to make sure you get plenty of children rest!!!  :lolz:

When the blazing sun is gone,
      When he nothing shines upon,
      Then you show your little light,
      Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveller in the dark,
      Thanks you for your tiny spark,
      He could not see which way to go,
      If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
      And often through my curtains peep,
      For you never shut your eye,
      'Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
      Lights the traveller in the dark.
      Though I know not what you are,
      Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are.
      Up above the world so high,
      Like a diamond in the sky.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2014, 09:02:19 PM »

HaHa :::How I wonder what you are. Funny Shit!!!  :lolz:  :suicide:

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2014, 11:31:40 PM »

HaHa :::How I wonder what you are. Funny Shit!!!  :lolz:  :suicide:

You're so drunk you've resorted to responding to yourself.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2014, 11:42:41 PM »

I'll type a couple of Nursery Rhymes too you for bed time....

Proper grammar and punctuation. No random words being capitalized. Yeah. Let's pretend like you typed that. I'm amazed you found your way to the copy paste options. You're only 44? Jesus. Would've guessed 60 from the pictures.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2014, 12:21:06 AM »

I didn't say I was done yet little BITCHES!!! Now where was I?

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.Bake me a cake as fast as you can;Pat it, roll it and mark it with a "B",Put it in the oven for baby and me.[1]Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man.Bake me a cake as fast as you can;Roll it up, roll it up;And throw it in a pan!Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2014, 12:38:09 AM »

roll it and mark it with a "B" Hahaha "B" Pat's Bitches Ha HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!  :shoot: :shoot: :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money:

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2014, 04:38:33 AM »

From this day forward you will be known as *MAFIA* PatheticM@NKIE.   You truly are a clueless troll.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2014, 10:11:13 AM »

From this day forward you will be known as *MAFIA* PatheticM@NKIE.   You truly are a clueless troll.
No I think you got it all wrong, you are the one that is Clueless in how you live your life and only dream of living the life I have... I have a right too brag cause I made it and worked hard to get where I'm at... Have you pass that bridge yet yummy bear? didn't think so... So you are the clueless one here and you should be known as *MAFIA* ManOBitch   HAHAHA Dipshits  :danceroll: :danceroll: :danceroll:  :bash2: :bash:

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
patty cakes
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2014, 11:05:24 AM »

Pat has no debit guys. LOL
still waiting in that address..... I'm sure you won't send it because all you can do is talk crap to kids online. I'm not saying I would come and kick your ass or anything, I would just like to meet you and " see what you accomplished".  What's the name if your pizzeria in the states as well as your resturant in South America or where you said it was?

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2014, 11:35:31 AM »

still waiting in that address..... I'm sure you won't send it because all you can do is talk crap to kids online. I'm not saying I would come and kick your ass or anything, I would just like to meet you and " see what you accomplished".  What's the name if your pizzeria in the states as well as your resturant in South America or where you said it was?
Who's too say I would have your ass kicked, I'm not saying I would come kick your ass or anything... How about you give Me your address and maybe we could meet up sometime, I know you live close by, so what the heck besides the little kiddies talking crap and have no respect from the beginning since this all started.... I have My right, and they have their right if they don't wanta grow up, I feel for the lil critters...  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :spank: :spank: :spank: :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »

Who's too say I would have your ass kicked, I'm not saying I would come kick your ass or anything... How about you give Me your address and maybe we could meet up sometime, I know you live close by, so what the heck besides the little kiddies talking crap and have no respect from the beginning since this all started.... I have My right, and they have their right if they don't wanta grow up, I feel for the lil critters...  :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :spank: :spank: :spank: :ahfu :ahfu :ahfu
I live by Savannah, Ga. I will meet you down there and we can grab a few beers. On me!

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2014, 01:43:15 PM »

Actually that's cool that you live up there, Have several friend's friends that live your way, might even spend a week, Have one of My best friends who's a US Coastguard Helicopter Pilot close to where you live, No Shit either, You can ask Beatle and Tony cause they met him while they were down here... I could kill to birds with one stone visiting and I'll buy the beers or drinks. =) ;)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
patty cakes
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2014, 02:17:37 PM »

Actually that's cool that you live up there, Have several friend's friends that live your way, might even spend a week, Have one of My best friends who's a US Coastguard Helicopter Pilot close to where you live, No Shit either, You can ask Beatle and Tony cause they met him while they were down here... I could kill to birds with one stone visiting and I'll buy the beers or drinks. =) ;)
let me know when you are up this way

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 31 queries.