*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:14:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned playing bun master  (Read 5008 times)

Dehdcenter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned playing bun master
« on: October 04, 2014, 11:14:01 PM »

I joined a round of gunmaster and started playing as it was meant to be played and when I passed PROHELI I suddenly got banned from the server. Dont know what the reason was but from my prespective i didnt do anything wrong except play the game as it was meant to be played. Can this ban be lifted pls.

Dehdcenter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned playing bun master
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 11:16:00 PM »

Excuse the typo for bun master it was supposed to be Gun Master, just a little pissed about the ban for what seems to me no valid reason.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 08:09:45 AM »

Sorry but it must of been ONE of Four things you got banned for, Hacking, Your accuracy was incredibly small for scoring 20Kills / 0dths *** 30kills / 1dths  Admin Abuse, or too high of a ping (lagging server where Other's complained) Every Player has his or her stats looked at before such a ban will be issued... We'll look into it!!! =)

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 10:09:56 PM »

Yep I got ahead of this noob and he bans too, what a joke.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:11:55 AM »

Sorry but it must of been ONE of Four things you got banned for, Hacking, Your accuracy was incredibly small for scoring 20Kills / 0dths *** 30kills / 1dths  Admin Abuse, or too high of a ping (lagging server where Other's complained) Every Player has his or her stats looked at before such a ban will be issued... We'll look into it!!! =)

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 10:54:45 AM »

AHAHAHAHAhAHA where is "better then admin" that was my ban reason, my stats have no trace of hacking so congrats, you are a pathetic failure

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »

Cry Bitch CRY!!!  :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Oh YEAH Go   :suicide:

J-ManTheGOOSE

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 05:00:35 PM »

Hey admin.I was playing Gun Master and I got banned. Maybe it was because I was on the AUG and everyone else was on the 44 magnum. but I do not hack in any way.Can I please be unbanned because this is the only gun master server in my area with under 50 ping and with actual players in it. my origin name is J-ManTheGOOSE. Thank you.

cat24max

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 08:12:42 PM »

Cry Bitch CRY!!!  :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Oh YEAH Go   :suicide:

Yes, YOU are definitely 10 years old...

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 08:36:41 PM »

Mangooose seeya back on tomorrow, Cat we'll seeya on after two day's after your done crying Bitch...  :lolz:

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.