*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 08:02:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Gun Master Ban  (Read 3186 times)

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gun Master Ban
« on: October 09, 2014, 10:04:20 PM »

Dirty little scrubs cant take a beating two games in a row so you ban me huh? only admin i know of that was on was Butthurt Proheli crappy little noob, don't care if I'm unbanned or not, because i wouldn't bother playing this crap hole fest of a server anyway, just wanted to let everyone know these admins cant take a beating.... pathetic morons.

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gun Master Ban
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 10:05:28 PM »

This is from that noobcake proheli's page " T H E " " B I T C H E S " " G O T " " O W N E D " .... the irony is wonderful

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 10:07:54 PM »

Stated reason likely is "for being better then admins"

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 10:12:47 PM »

lol this is so great... I was recording too... I'll be sure to put this forum in the description of the youtube video

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 12:11:04 AM »

lol this is so great... I was recording too... I'll be sure to put this forum in the description of the youtube video
funny THAT YOU HAVE A 25/2 DEATH IN A FULL SERVER, AND YOUR STATS SHOW A NEG. KDR... TRY YOUR HACKS SOMEWHERE ELSE BITCH, OVERSEAS MIGHT HELP!!! HAHHAHA PS: rECORD mY DICK BITCH, DON'T COME BACK wE DON'T NEED YOU IN OUR SERVER!!! =)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 09:55:19 AM »

Show the video now please.

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 10:53:15 AM »

First of all, your caps lock is on.... also  I was 25-8 you may be going blind, get that checked out.... also my ALL TIME KD is 1.82 which beats your 1.73 so don't even pull that garbage, because it wasn't until I passed you by 3 kills that you out of know where kicked me... I have over a thousand hours (hackers don't have that many hours or even close) and if you were to look at my stats, I clearly do not hack, I'm just better then average... and nah, I deleted all my last nights video, wasn't worth uploading anything... I just wanted to make sure people know the admins here are rubbish, keep me banned, please.  Although I did take a screenie of the ban, just for my own reasons because my friends and I are seeing who can get banned from the most servers for being better then the admins, and I was already winning. :danceroll:

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 10:56:22 AM »

Oh! and if you look at my stats http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/AJS777/weapons/287523275/pc/ I know how to use ANY gun, so yeah, I'm better then most at gun master.

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 11:02:49 AM »

By the way, he banned another poor chap a few games before for being 13-2, banned simply on his KD, that is poor admin skills right there, you guys really shouldn't let 12 year olds be admins

ajs777

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 11:11:02 AM »

Also, to the other admins, shouldn't all these other complaints of him banning because they are better then he is be a sign that this noob is not mature enough to be an admin?

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 11:34:52 AM »

Its funny because he's really a 65 year old hillbilly missing half his teeth

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »

Its funny because he's really a 65 year old hillbilly missing half his teeth
Milky maybe you and him could suck each others dick that you all love too talk need too type so much shit.... I'll leave you guys at it, Btw you don't want to be unbanned but post so much, I real wonder if your crying deep down inside thinking someone will get rid of Me, but this senerio won't be happening anytime soon Cry Bitch Boy, Now run along and go play in the laggy servers oversea's little bitch.... hahaha Ps: Or suck some of milky's cream from his lil peeder...  :lolz: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 32 queries.