*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:24:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: PROHELI again.  (Read 4852 times)

Romystic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
PROHELI again.
« on: December 06, 2014, 11:58:39 AM »

Well, aparently telling the admin he only camps (after he's done the entire level without moving from his location and changed the server to the same level 3 times in a row so he could camp on the same place for the 3 entire games) is enough to be banned.
He completely ignored the level 100 hacking on his team, but banned me when I told him to camp on another level because 3 times in a row on scrapmetal was too much.
Seriously guys, why the hell is this douche still an admin? Just now he was spamming offensive stuff towards another player who killed him a couple of times and it's ok, but banned me for telling him to change the map? lol

As you can see on the printscreen, telling the admin he's a camper is disrespectful, but telling others he fucked their mothers, cummed on their faces and that we're next just for killing him isn't.

*MAFIA* Panchosrf

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: PROHELI again.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »

There's no level 100's that hack on our team.

Romystic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 06:34:42 PM »

There's no level 100's that hack on our team.

The level 100 wasn't from Mafia team, just some random level 100 playing and using aimbot, the real issue here was proheli insulting everyone killing him and banning people (me) for telling him to camp on another map.

adamrogal94

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 01:00:48 PM »

Thats funny. I just came on your forum to complain about this guy. He camps all game and is very vulgar.

*MAFIA* special_Kare

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 06:46:09 PM »

Thats funny. I just came on your forum to complain about this guy. He camps all game and is very vulgar.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

J-ManTheGOOSE

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »

This guys PROHELI restarted the server 3 times because he was loosing. and then proceeded to ban me. I dont believe the guy playing as PROHELI is the real proheli. its probably his little brother if hes got one, his stats are too good for a camper like that. I just care that I get unbanned because I love this gunmaster server.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2014, 09:27:15 AM »

He's a 3 toothed alcoholic virgins whose father molested him. You can't really blame him for the way he acts. I'm sure he'll respond to me and validate my answers for you.

cat24max

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2014, 08:11:20 PM »

He's a 3 toothed alcoholic virgins whose father molested him. You can't really blame him for the way he acts. I'm sure he'll respond to me and validate my answers for you.

+1

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 08:34:51 PM »

I think I've givin out My share of Christmas gifts today... Merry Christmas My Bitches... Seeya back on tomorrow after your day Ban... Milky Your useless in this world, Go kill yourself already.... Hope you got a mouse for Christmas so I can own your noob ass little boy.... Game I believe is Free now. =)  :lolz:

Page created in 0.536 seconds with 31 queries.