*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:04:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned by admin PROHELI with description "admin abuse"  (Read 5568 times)

BeefVellington

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Banned by admin PROHELI with description "admin abuse"
« on: December 25, 2014, 08:01:52 PM »

Essentially what went down is this admin PROHELI started talking shit and calling us bitches on the enemy team because he was pretty badly wrecking us with the scout chopper. I said he shouldn't be saying things like that and I was kicked from the server with this message:

The tag literally says admin abuse. GG you guys. Is this standard operating procedure around here?

BeefVellington

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned by admin PROHELI with description "admin abuse"
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 08:10:55 PM »

UPDATE: After browsing the forum for a few minutes it looks like a lot of chickenshit bans have been handed down by PROHELI and he's known for doing such things.

Great work. I'll just save myself the trouble and blacklist the Mafia server.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 08:26:38 PM »

UPDATE: After browsing the forum for a few minutes it looks like a lot of chickenshit bans have been handed down by PROHELI and he's known for doing such things.

Great work. I'll just save myself the trouble and blacklist the Mafia server.
Look's like your one of the Chickens that got SHITTED on!!! lol Merry Christmas PS: Talk shit somewhere else...

BeefVellington

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 08:28:21 PM »

Jesus Christ... Whatever, man. "My server, my forums. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

Just don't be surprised when people stop playing.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 08:45:05 PM »

Jesus Christ... Whatever, man. "My server, my forums. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

Just don't be surprised when people stop playing.
Good God We wouldn't want that now would We.... Come check Us out in a year and I'll bet We are as full as before.... BTW That's the Spirit!!!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »

Beef, I wouldn't even play the server if I was still in Mafia. Pro is a peace of shit who hates when people kill him and most people are better than him. I would tell all of my friends to stay away from Mafia server. Pro is a 50 something year old cry baby.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 09:37:27 PM »

Beef, I wouldn't even play the server if I was still in Mafia. Pro is a peace of shit who hates when people kill him and most people are better than him. I would tell all of my friends to stay away from Mafia server. Pro is a 50 something year old cry baby.
And hellraiser is a 40 yr old broke bitch that can't afford a joystick or a game nowadays, only joystick he can play with is a dildo to fit in his tight vagina... Make some money bitch then talk shit!!!  :lolz:

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 05:49:11 AM »

And hellraiser is a 40 yr old broke bitch that can't afford a joystick or a game nowadays, only joystick he can play with is a dildo to fit in his tight vagina... Make some money bitch then talk shit!!!  :lolz:
your rants about money are old, plus you have no idea about my finacial situation. So, come up with new material or STFU. Thanks kid.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 07:23:19 AM »

your rants about money are old, plus you have no idea about my finacial situation. So, come up with new material or STFU. Thanks kid.
Judging by your comments you are a 40 yr old loser that stays at your mommy and daddy's home and uses their computer that doesn't have enough memory to download a game that you can't afford nor mic too talk in Ventrilo so you resort too the only thing you can do and that is type and talk smack against other mafia members for years and is your only source of entertainment. .. You bitch STFU have a beer and figure a way to grow some hair on your little dick balls and head... I'll send you a donation too help you get started along your way... Ps: Server is full btw because of Mine and other worthy Mafia Members efforts, We also are bringing New Blood into the Mafia Clan and into Ventrilo... What the hell have you done, Useless Slut besides burning up posts with your nonsense? NaDa  :lolz:

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 08:24:02 AM »

Judging by your comments you are a 40 yr old loser that stays at your mommy and daddy's home and uses their computer that doesn't have enough memory to download a game that you can't afford nor mic too talk in Ventrilo so you resort too the only thing you can do and that is type and talk smack against other mafia members for years and is your only source of entertainment. .. You bitch STFU have a beer and figure a way to grow some hair on your little dick balls and head... I'll send you a donation too help you get started along your way... Ps: Server is full btw because of Mine and other worthy Mafia Members efforts, We also are bringing New Blood into the Mafia Clan and into Ventrilo... What the hell have you done, Useless Slut besides burning up posts with your nonsense? NaDa  :lolz:
sorry there kiddo, but I'm not into gaming. I actually enjoy adult activities and have real life friends that I talk to face to face. I don't have to act tough over the Internet and smack talk kids. That's one of the reasons I left Mafia. Have fun on the Internet today, I will be golfing and then some lunch at my club house. Have a great day and peace be with you.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 09:04:28 AM »

sorry there kiddo, but I'm not into gaming. I actually enjoy adult activities and have real life friends that I talk to face to face. I don't have to act tough over the Internet and smack talk kids. That's one of the reasons I left Mafia. Have fun on the Internet today, I will be golfing and then some lunch at my club house. Have a great day and peace be with you.
That's ALL you have done since being in Mafia and still do Is smack talk Everybody on the intrenet... All People have to do is type in search "hellraiser" and it'll bring up all your smack talk... Sucha a Hypocrite!!! Clubhouse or tree house next to your mommy's and daddies house... You can't afford golf balls!!!  :lolz:

Ouch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.