*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:09:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: And PROHELI again...  (Read 3560 times)

cat24max

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
And PROHELI again...
« on: December 25, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »

I mean, how old is this kid? After all the complaints here, he still has admin rights? So I would say he owns the place here... Why are all the posts about him not deleted?

I get killed for Admin Abuse, ask why, he says "my choppa bitch". I ask him how old he is and he bans me...

So please shut down your server before having him to admin kill people because otherwise he's to bad to win a game... It's just bad...
Don't you have to be 17 to play this game? So how did you get it with being maybe 10 years old?

Crazy... Ban this Mofo admin...

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: And PROHELI again...
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 08:40:15 PM »

I mean, how old is this kid? After all the complaints here, he still has admin rights? So I would say he owns the place here... Why are all the posts about him not deleted?

I get killed for Admin Abuse, ask why, he says "my choppa bitch". I ask him how old he is and he bans me...

So please shut down your server before having him to admin kill people because otherwise he's to bad to win a game... It's just bad...
Don't you have to be 17 to play this game? So how did you get it with being maybe 10 years old?

Crazy... Ban this Mofo admin...
I'm sorry I didn't get any presents from Santa Clause this year caz I was on the naughty list, I'm 9 btw and I love the gift of giving... So I gifted you a Ban!!!  :lolz:

cat24max

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: And PROHELI again...
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 09:17:13 AM »

I'm sorry I didn't get any presents from Santa Clause this year caz I was on the naughty list, I'm 9 btw and I love the gift of giving... So I gifted you a Ban!!!  :lolz:

Oh, I see, you are a pro. That is a reason, why user owned server are crap...

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.