*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 06:37:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Requesting a Ban Removal from your Gunmaster server  (Read 2832 times)

soccertripe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Requesting a Ban Removal from your Gunmaster server
« on: April 12, 2015, 02:54:57 PM »

Hey Mafia guys,

My name is TheFlawless-A- in BF3.
I was playing on your server earlier today, and I don't play Gunmaster very often, because I usually do horribly at it, but I decided to go ahead and try since I've been playing cod4 lately and was hoping I'd maybe play a little bit better in a close quarters situation. It seemed to do me well, because I started the round with at most 10 kills in a row (I just moved up to the F2000 before I was banned, so I don't know precisely the kill count). I never had the chance to get killed once, because I had gotten banned immediately after I got the F2000 and shortly after "I took the Lead" for "Hacking/Cheating". Usually I die a lot after getting killed the first time... But I hadn't even been there a full round, so I don't know who came to the conclusion that I was using hacks.

I've never used them and I definitely don't plan on using them. I'm hoping whoever banned me can reply to me and tell me what conclusions did they make that made them think I was hacking.

Please consider an unban, I don't use hacks. My fellow gamer friend and I like to play close quarters maps that aren't always Nosehair.

I'm a Colonel 100 and have about 3,000 hours into this game... So it shouldn't be a surprise that I know the map (Operation 925 it was).
My K/D is like 2.something, but my accuracy is like 14%, even less on Gunmaster with random customized guns (I play a lot of Conquest Large).
I was wondering what about my stats made it seem that I was hacking? They're nothing great. I vehicle-whore a lot anyway, and those things are OP against infantry.

I just need some clarification and maybe a ban lift? I wouldn't mind playing Gunmaster every now and again with friends. And there's only your server and like one other with Gunmaster, and that one is HC with no minimap. Not a fan of HC.

Thanks sincerely,

Flawless

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting a Ban Removal from your Gunmaster server
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 05:14:15 PM »

It was probably a 1 hour ban and you're gone.  Not sure what is going on???

soccertripe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting a Ban Removal from your Gunmaster server
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 04:25:16 PM »

Hey Beatlejuice,

Thanks for the reply... I wasn't sure if it was temporary, because in the battlelog server bar, it said I had been "permanently" banned for "Hacking/Cheating"... I'll check back on the server again when I have the opportunity to play (which might be tomorrow), and if it's still there, I'll let you know.

-Flawless

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.