*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:28:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned from Gunmaster for "Hacking/Cheating"  (Read 8437 times)

HouseHoldOil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from Gunmaster for "Hacking/Cheating"
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 08:16:34 AM »

I know but we have to keep him around because it fills his meaning in life, because he has no friends at his retirement home.

So I just came across the FLAME section of this forum and it seems as though it is dedicated to the admin with the mostest. Bans that is.

I assume FucUbiznihez was the culprit. Is that proheli or patty?

Sure hope this guy doesn't serve on any jurys. Lots of innocent's being put to death

Regardless, is there any chance this will be resolved or should I expect to be banned any time I play in this server?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 09:08:42 AM »

So I just came across the FLAME section of this forum and it seems as though it is dedicated to the admin with the mostest. Bans that is.

I assume FucUbiznihez was the culprit. Is that proheli or patty?

Sure hope this guy doesn't serve on any jurys. Lots of innocent's being put to death

Regardless, is there any chance this will be resolved or should I expect to be banned any time I play in this server?

Yes that is who we are referring too. Truth be told, I would look for another server. Pat doesn't play well with others as you can see. My best guess is it stems from when he was a child and his patents didn't want him due to his snaggle teeth and micropenis. They feared they would never have grandkids, or if he did find a willing whore to reproduce with, that his children would be as fucked up as him, so they sent him to a foster home. Who, turns out also didn't want him and set him free in the woods. You may know him by his other name of Bigfoot.

HouseHoldOil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 10:27:45 AM »

Yes that is who we are referring too. Truth be told, I would look for another server. Pat doesn't play well with others as you can see. My best guess is it stems from when he was a child and his patents didn't want him due to his snaggle teeth and micropenis. They feared they would never have grandkids, or if he did find a willing whore to reproduce with, that his children would be as fucked up as him, so they sent him to a foster home. Who, turns out also didn't want him and set him free in the woods. You may know him by his other name of Bigfoot.

Sigh..

I can only hope that Les Stroud will track down this mythical creature and re-unite him with his family. That his family will once and for all accept his micropenis and his pungent smelling mouth full of snaggly teeth.

Only then may he (or she?) accept his/her terrible skills and take its beating like a hairy bigfoot should.

Skills in question. Check out that accuracy...

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 09:46:39 AM »

Sigh..

I can only hope that Les Stroud will track down this mythical creature and re-unite him with his family. That his family will once and for all accept his micropenis and his pungent smelling mouth full of snaggly teeth.

Only then may he (or she?) accept his/her terrible skills and take its beating like a hairy bigfoot should.

Skills in question. Check out that accuracy...

haha, looks like my accuracy, but then again I love fucking around. excuses for being bad. I like you, you good guy. 

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 05:02:41 PM »

of course it's Pat. He's the only 50 something that's that immature to continually ban/kick people that are better than him.
UNLESS YOUR THERE, HIOH

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

HouseHoldOil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2015, 06:36:30 PM »

I'm not sure yet, but this might be a new form of entertainment. .. It's clear he is the black sheep of MAFIA as I haven't heard anyone stand up for him yet.

I just watched him finish a round...Soooo much trash talking "MY BITCHES" etc, but he is legitimately terrible at the game. I start playing the next round and I assume he has to haxor into his consoles and look at some stats to ascertain whether or not he thinks someone is a threat to his skills (which is nearly everyone) then the ban drops out of no where so he can jump in and feel good about himself once again.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 07:16:03 AM »

I'm not sure yet, but this might be a new form of entertainment. .. It's clear he is the black sheep of MAFIA as I haven't heard anyone stand up for him yet.

I just watched him finish a round...Soooo much trash talking "MY BITCHES" etc, but he is legitimately terrible at the game. I start playing the next round and I assume he has to haxor into his consoles and look at some stats to ascertain whether or not he thinks someone is a threat to his skills (which is nearly everyone) then the ban drops out of no where so he can jump in and feel good about himself once again.
Pretty much sums it up.  :danceroll:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 31 queries.