*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 04:01:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Ark Survival  (Read 6067 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Ark Survival
« on: March 02, 2017, 01:54:34 PM »

Have a buddy with a un-official PVE server. 2 to 6 playing on it now. PM me for password if interested. Steam name Manowar_812  server name: xSMx Basic

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Ark Survival
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:29:18 AM »

Ark: Survival Evolved's full release delayed. The release date for Ark: Survival Evolved has been pushed back by three weeks. Initially set for full release on 8th August, the Early Access dinosaur survival game will now come out 29th August.

Early access is coming to an end. The existing occupied servers are getting classified as Legacy servers and players will be allowed to continue their current bases but they will not be able to join the new servers opening on 29 Aug. I have a pretty advanced base on a legacy server listed below but I do plan on starting a new base on the new official servers. Let me know if anybody is planning on joining a new server and we'll start a Mafia tribe or if you want to hit the ground running I have tons of land available for new buildings on two bases and you can join my Tribe.

PVE-OfficialServer324
South 1 region
Tribe Manowar

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 02:11:42 PM »

I might have time to play it on weekends. What's the cost?  What's the point of the game?  I know I can google it but I'd rather hear from someone who plays...

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 02:29:43 PM »

You missed the $30 early access so for full release it is $60. I play on PC. Two types, people vs environment and people vs people. I play PVE so I only have to survival the environment and the beast. Start in just skivvies on and Island called Ark. You have to survive the dino's immediately around you and you will die many times as you lvl up. Start my gathering resources wood, stone, thatch, fiber and construct basic weapons and tools. Cooked meat from kills and berries are food. Move from thatch huts to wood to stone to metal. As you gain lvls you can make a smithy forge, fabricator ect.. Eventually you are making rifles scopes, rocket launchers. Almost every beast is tamable and have saddles that can be made to ride and then you make them work for you. It is a survival game, resource management, hunting and taming, structure building and animal husbandry type game. Mating the dino's will create mutations and with a owner imprinting on said dino's you can create super beast that own most of the map. The map is huge as well with many different biomes desert, jungle, snow, swamp,plains, redwoods. Game play is on land, under water and in the air.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 01:27:51 PM »

Do you have teammates or create your own world?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 09:55:25 AM »

You can create Tribes, I have a tribe with 2 active members Two main bases and two resource outpost and tons of land to build upon. You are welcome to join my tribe or you can create your own.

Three options.

Create you own to learn the ropes and gradually gain levels.

Join an advanced tribe and hit the ground running, level up quickly and enjoy the top tier beast early on.

Join an advanced tribe, move a little away and learn the struggle somewhat on your own but have a safety net if needed near by.

While keeping my advanced base operational I was thinking about joining one of the new servers when they release and starting new there. It's tough though when you are used to the protections of top tier dinos for protection. There are also several different maps you can teleport to.

Scorched earth is an extreme harsh dessert environment where water is just as important as security form beast.

Ragnarok is a nice map with a few different beast available namely the Griffin

The Center I have not played yet but it is a popular map.

You can keep a base on each map and jump between them as you please. The only caveat is you can only jump between the new servers from new servers. The old ones will classified as legacy servers will be the same only jumping between the legacy servers.

If you plan to join a new let me know and I'll join you.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »

Still going strong, have bases on four maps all official PVE.

Center60

Ragnarok81

Scorched Earth87

Aberation264

Get on the server and holler out for Manowar in chat or call out to tribe. In Ragnarok tribe name is Manowar, all others tribe name is The Last Of Us.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.