Forum > General

The State of *MAFIA*, and the Future

(1/10) > >>

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice:
What do you guys say?  It's been a great run, almost 15 years...  A few people come to check the forum about once a week or once a month.  Maybe it is out of habit, but there's nothing really going on here, hasn't been for a while.  Some of us still play games but not nearly as much, and not the same games.  We can try to keep it going.  Or maybe we can move it to a Facebook page or some other free website.  Facebook might be a little too personal.  I'm open to suggestions.  Balthazar and I are paying for the website and ventrilo, and although it's not too much money, it's a waste if it isn't being used.  I'm not quitting or saying goodbye, *MAFIA* will live in my heart forever.  I just think it's time to acknowledge the truth and see if we can improve anything.

*MAFIA* Malbert:
Anyway to save all of the history/posts? I know the domain costs something but maybe we can transfer it all to a free website with a free domain which has mafiaowns in the subdomain but be like mafiaowns.webs .com or something like that?

I say we can get rid of ventrilo, once an old member tries to log on and sees it doesn't work they will most likely go to a website if Mafia is still around, then we can have some like free Discord server posted on the free site.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT:

--- Quote from: *MAFIA* Malbert on October 07, 2017, 02:49:14 PM ---Anyway to save all of the history/posts? I know the domain costs something but maybe we can transfer it all to a free website with a free domain which has mafiaowns in the subdomain but be like mafiaowns.webs .com or something like that?

I saw we can get rid of ventrilo, once an old member tries to log on and sees it doesn't work they will most likely go to a website if Mafia is still around, then we can have some like free Discord server posted on the free site.

--- End quote ---

im down for discord, it works well for it being free.

I also agree with some little free site as an alternative, most here just kind of check sporadically. its cool for history here but not much else going on. Most of us have moved into another stage of life with jobs, families and masebots so its hard now.

*MAFIA* Ricardo:

--- Quote from: *MAFIA* MAGGOT on October 07, 2017, 04:29:13 PM ---im down for discord, it works well for it being free.

I also agree with some little free site as an alternative, most here just kind of check sporadically. its cool for history here but not much else going on. Most of us have moved into another stage of life with jobs, families and masebots so its hard now.

--- End quote ---
I also use Discord, and it's pretty nice for a free software. For myself, I'm pretty busy with school and work, my main game is Counter Or league of legend, I miss bf42.... :/

*MAFIA* special_Kare:
Hmm 93 days doesn't seem right to me I swear I have been here before that.  So yeah I dunno what we should do are there even any common games we all play anymore?  I've been playing a lot of PUBG and now trying my hand at Fortnite Battle Royale which is pretty fun.  There's the new Battlefront 2 beta which is also pretty good.  Has anyone been playing Battlefield 1?  As far as the site yeah its pretty dead why not just start a discord channel?  We could just communicate in there in the general chat and voice. You can create topic channels and what not.  Worth checking out and testing before you pull the trigger on the mafia site.  :suicide:   I haven't been part of the clan all the long so its really up to y'all but theres my two cents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version