*MAFIA*
July 21, 2018, 11:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have over 100 games for you to play in the Arcade! Go and try to beat others scores on your favorite games!
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The State of *MAFIA*, and the Future  (Read 2688 times)
*MAFIA* Malbert
*MAFIA* Admin

Charismatic Yowner

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 05:53:39 PM »

I think I played Battlefield since day one. I can't remember ever really getting involved on the Mafia Server or hearing of it for years. When I played hard! For the first time It was for a DC combat clan in 2003 when I was at college. I was studying media and writing a generic paper about the Columbine Massacre. My sexy tutor from New York at 9/11 disappeared all of a sudden. Everyone in my class got passes for just turning up and no-one asked any questions. So I had allot of time on my hands. I remember her being very provocative with leather knee high boots, red lip-stick and she made me feel like a child. To this day I do not know if shes alive or dead.
sounds like a reddit.com/r/nosleep story

Masebot
Forum Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2018, 07:27:05 PM »

sounds like a reddit.com/r/nosleep story
I remember dunesurfer teaching me about the birds & the bees. I have so much great recordings in ventrilo documents of dune, drama, and balthy prank calls.
*MAFIA* Beatlejuice
*MAFIA* Head

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2018, 09:29:47 AM »

I remember dunesurfer teaching me about the birds & the bees. I have so much great recordings in ventrilo documents of dune, drama, and balthy prank calls.

Let's start a new thread and post old recordings!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc