*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 12:45:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: BF2 Help  (Read 6079 times)

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BF2 Help
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 10:40:19 AM »

no i dont have admin rights for my computer, and i dont think I have "MicroShit Net Framework 1.1" installed

Loaded

BF2 Help
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* StEwIe_GrIfFiN
no i dont have admin rights for my computer, and i dont think I have "MicroShit Net Framework 1.1" installed

Well try to get admin for your computer and down load Net Framework 1.1 (you need admin for that I think) and see if that helps.

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BF2 Help
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 02:32:56 PM »

okay i will thanks :D

Kojak

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BF2 Help
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2005, 07:24:48 PM »

I know how to get admin rights! When u start keep tapping F8! Then it will bring up a menu and use the arrow keys and highlight Safe Mode with Command Prompt. Once uve done that, just wait until u get to the login screen. (all this shit will appear b4 that) Once ur at the login screen, ull see another account that says Administrator and doesnt have a password. Login to that. Once u get to the command prompt (black screen) type this "control userpasswords2" (With out quotes and with the space, and dont forget the s in passwords) Once uve done that, a menu should appear, once in the menu, clik on ur account and go to Prperties. Then look at the very top and clik the tab that says User Groups. Then clik off the box that says other, and clik the scroll down arrow and choose administrator. After that, clik apply and ok! Once uve done that it will take u back to the blackscreen (command prompt) Now type "exit" (without quotes). Then press alt+ctrl+del and restart ur computer and login as u normally do, but when u login u will now be an admin!

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BF2 Help
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 03:38:46 PM »

okay i got it to work so now i have online accounts, but there is another problem... i keep getting kicked because i have the wronge version of punkbuster, even though i have downloaded the newest one, i think the problem is that i didn't save it in the right file, but i dont know where that specific file is, if anyone can give me step by step instructions on where to put it that will be great because the punkbuster website is not very specific.

thanks

Loaded

BF2 Help
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 06:23:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* StEwIe_GrIfFiN
okay i got it to work so now i have online accounts, but there is another problem... i keep getting kicked because i have the wronge version of punkbuster, even though i have downloaded the newest one, i think the problem is that i didn't save it in the right file, but i dont know where that specific file is, if anyone can give me step by step instructions on where to put it that will be great because the punkbuster website is not very specific.

thanks

Just right click on the BF2 short cut, hit "properties", hit "find target"... The PB folder will be in that folder...
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\pb

(mine says BF2 demo, yours wont)

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 31 queries.