*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 06:48:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling  (Read 37548 times)

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2005, 05:22:51 PM »

3.141592653589 79323846264338 32795028841971 6939937510 58209749445923 07816406286208 99862803482534 21170679

i thought the start was 3.142 not 3.141     maybe im rong its just thats what i thought.. and by the way that number goes on for ever...

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2005, 05:37:08 PM »

Well Biscuit if you round 3.14159....... . up, it becomes 3.142 silly girl.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2005, 06:42:44 PM »

Blacksheep - nobody is BANNED for using *MAFIA* tags.  We will kick them, yes, if we ask and they don't remove them.  If they keep doing it over and over, then we'll ban them for a day or week or whatever, but no permanent bans that I know of.

Crumpet - You are correct, the number goes on forever.  It is a repeating decimal.  And like Billy said, you probably just saw a rounded verison of it.  Pi.  OWNED!

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2005, 06:57:26 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
LAAZT1K420']hey iceman prog1 is coo man, and i dont like many people, can u please not say shit to em, thank u

yeah la, do you really think... I'm not gonna pick on this nerd who is making demoralizing comments about my girl?  When she's not even alive.  I mean seriously, I had no shit with him really, and he starts saying stuff like that...  That's messed up and I'll be damned if I don't say something back to the little bitch.

Blacksheep  ---  I have my facts straight.  Now stop pulling lies out of your ass to turn this shit around on me.  When did I come back crying on ventrilo asking to be unbanned?  Excuse me?  Take a little walk back into the past and read my 2nd post in this thread.

QUOTE FROM MYSELF:  Post 2, bottom line... "No need to unban us if you want."

And, as a matter of fact, go re-read this entire thread, I never asked to be unbanned, and I really don't care.  Pain has said unban us... but I haven't seen anyone else.

Mafia doesn't ban people for having our tags on, we kick, or ban for a period of time just to watch em squeel (no longer than an hour).  Get yo facts straight.  Our no rules really is no rules.  I did my share of bitching when I wanted someone banned for something, but they kept telling me no rules, and I finally crammed that into my small brain.  Take off the no rules claim on your server if you wanna be like that.

H20 boy?!  ZOMFG that is the worse dis ever.  Nabisco cookies representative was good, but H20 boy!?  Sweet, I'm getting hotter!  Heres some better ones ---  frozen piss - cold male boobies (i am ice MAN) - little dick (ice IS cold) - shrivel me wanker... I dunno, be creative next time.  Not the waterboy dude, they already have that.  AND, I think we already decided all of this... and joked around about my name being the waterboy, I think death wish is the Gatorade boy, and Pains Carrot juice, lol.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 07:08:06 PM by ICEMAN »
i'm joining doa;)

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2005, 07:25:30 PM »

...shrivel me wanker...Hahah ahahaha!!  That's funny shit.

And Beetle, Pi is NOT a repeating decimal.  It's non-repeating, non-terminating.  If it were repeating, then there wouldn't be the big hubbub about working it out to a trillioin+ digits.  

Rounded Pi...Sounds like that old math joke about the area of a circle.  Pi(r^2)  Pie are round, cornbread is square.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2005, 07:59:23 PM »

Mmmmm!  Cornbread, pinto beans, and chicken.  Now that's something I could live on...

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2005, 09:29:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
yeah la, do you really think... I'm not gonna pick on this nerd who is making demoralizing comments about my girl?  When she's not even alive.  I mean seriously, I had no shit with him really, and he starts saying stuff like that...  That's messed up and I'll be damned if I don't say something back to the little bitch.

Blacksheep  ---  I have my facts straight.  Now stop pulling lies out of your ass to turn this shit around on me.  When did I come back crying on ventrilo asking to be unbanned?  Excuse me?  Take a little walk back into the past and read my 2nd post in this thread.

QUOTE FROM MYSELF:  Post 2, bottom line... "No need to unban us if you want."

And, as a matter of fact, go re-read this entire thread, I never asked to be unbanned, and I really don't care.  Pain has said unban us... but I haven't seen anyone else.

Mafia doesn't ban people for having our tags on, we kick, or ban for a period of time just to watch em squeel (no longer than an hour).  Get yo facts straight.  Our no rules really is no rules.  I did my share of bitching when I wanted someone banned for something, but they kept telling me no rules, and I finally crammed that into my small brain.  Take off the no rules claim on your server if you wanna be like that.

H20 boy?!  ZOMFG that is the worse dis ever.  Nabisco cookies representative was good, but H20 boy!?  Sweet, I'm getting hotter!  Heres some better ones ---  frozen piss - cold male boobies (i am ice MAN) - little dick (ice IS cold) - shrivel me wanker... I dunno, be creative next time.  Not the waterboy dude, they already have that.  AND, I think we already decided all of this... and joked around about my name being the waterboy, I think death wish is the Gatorade boy, and Pains Carrot juice, lol.

oh did he really say somthing bout ur chick,RIP, i remember him saying about ur sister not ur chick i could be wrong

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2005, 09:34:10 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
Mmmmm!  Cornbread, pinto beans, and chicken.  Now that's something I could live on...

Are you mexican Jeff or what?

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2005, 09:35:57 PM »

Havok']Are you mexican Jeff or what?

we dont eat cornbread that is for niggers u fool lol

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2005, 03:20:40 AM »

Havok']Are you mexican Jeff or what?

No, I just live in the South.:D

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2005, 06:49:03 AM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
No, I just live in the South.:D

ahhh see so hes some what mexican

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2005, 09:52:46 AM »

LAAZT1K420']oh did he really say somthing bout ur chick,RIP, i remember him saying about ur sister not ur chick i could be wrong

blacksheep first said that joke about who's getting laid knowing that I'm not at the moment for obvious reasons, and then programmer said my sister died... Basically saying that I was dating my sister.  That's a pretty fucked up dis.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2005, 12:30:57 PM »

A better diss would have been that you are a necrophiliac anyway.

SPAM!!!

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2005, 01:02:34 PM »

Havok']A better diss would have been that you are a necrophiliac anyway.

SPAM!!!

you fucking fag, shut the fuck up

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2005, 01:17:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
you fucking fag, shut the fuck up

Hmmm....I see there is a little rivalry between these two.  Fear not...for it is SPAM!!!1

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.