*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 22, 2024, 10:36:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling  (Read 37659 times)

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2005, 04:06:47 PM »

FUKCING TARD POO EATING BLACKSHEEP, I HOPE YOUR COMPUTER BLOWS UP COCK SMOKING COW BLOWING ASS MONKEY WHO LIKES GOING TO  NEVERLAND RANCH TO GET TOCUCHED

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2005, 04:18:31 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Kingpin
FUKCING TARD POO EATING BLACKSHEEP, I HOPE YOUR COMPUTER BLOWS UP COCK SMOKING COW BLOWING ASS MONKEY WHO LIKES GOING TO  NEVERLAND RANCH TO GET TOCUCHED

how come u guys say that blacksheep is using DOA i dont get it can u explain

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2005, 05:43:12 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Kingpin

Please refer back to my previous post... or can you read?

BTW you have no idea what is even being done on that map.......

Unregistered

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2005, 07:05:55 PM »

just let it be known that everyone is allowed on the DOA game and ventrillo server.  But if you are banned...  you will stay banned.   If you act like an asshole alot.. you will be banned or kicked.  If this is the only way to treat the "Tiny Tots" of this clan ... then so be it.

Most of you guys and I really do mean most of you are pretty cool.   We have a good time chatting on ventrillo and in the game.  This is only a game...

-=TOXIC=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2005, 07:10:10 PM »

IM NOT EVEN WAISTING MY TIME ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC  ITS DEAD 2 ME AND FUCK DOA'S
LEADER AND THER SERVER  THERES PLENTY OF OTHERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT NEED THEM AND DONT CARE/BUT 4 INQUIREING MINDS THE REASON I FEEL THIS WAY IS BECAUSE  OF THE WAY I WAS SPOKEN 2 BY  B-S   / // I WONT HOLD MY BRETH BUT HE SHOULD SAY HE IS SORRY//BUT UNTILL THEN THE WAR IS ON 4 ME AND THEM  //IM NOT TALKING 4 ALL OF MAFIA  IM TALKING 4 MY SELF//  AND IF YR WITH ME//POAST AND LET ME KNOW WHO STANDS STRONG!!!!!!   AND WHO IS  TRUE  2 UP HOLDING  THE REP. OF THE BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!   P.S  (WE  RULE )
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 09:17:03 PM by *MAFIA* -=TOXIC=- »

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2005, 07:32:08 PM »

Pain, why such the hostility?  Like Kraut said, it's just a game.  So what, you are banned from our server.  You criticize us all the time, but yet, some of you constantly play on our server.  If you hate us so bad, then why play on ours?  Why not go find a different one?

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2005, 07:33:36 PM »

okay Laazt1k420, its a long story, so you should not ask about it as it would take a whole day to explain it.

personly myself i like some of [DOA], like death.wish and balthazar. but [DOA] as a whole, i really don't like much. i mean they are there and i cant do anything about it, and i think it would be much easyer for mafia if they weren't around, the clan i mean. i think this because some of them just start shit or do so and say they aren't. some of the doa guys cannot take a joke, some of them can... this thing right here was just joking around, can you not deny someone of having the freedom of making a joke, even though it may get a little personal. Blacksheep, they are saying this stuff in the first three posts, and some others because they dont agree with your opinion. like i said its a little personal but so what you can't make them do what you want and banning them will not help.

but its just not this post that is the problem between us. like i said before, i dont like [DOA] much as a whole, and this is my opinion why... they fuse with other clans that aren't making it. like taking them over... they are like a fucking walmart. and more like a walmart besides putting other people out of buisness they recruit people that seriously don't know what the fuck they are doing. they let them in with barly any qualifacations ...(if i offend anyone who works at a walmart, im sorry, its metafoicaly speaking) but one thing that i just think is really sad is that they let Vash#1 into their clan just soley based upon that his parents provided ventrillo (or something else) for the clan. but im glad now that they realized that they had to ban him. but they should have noticed that long ago. another thing is how everyone is saying that they had practily copied the *MAFIA* clan even though in spite of it, i myself havent herd the whole story, but if you look at it its very similar. and if all that is true i just have to say one thing; 'get a sense of creativity you fucking nerds.'

now... i really don't think trying to get along is gonna help at all. i think it will make things worse. we dont have to get along and we dont have to fight. i say just stay neutral. thats all i have to say for now.

EDIT: i did not read posts 34-36 when making my post.

-=TOXIC=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2005, 09:12:28 PM »

im not talking 2 all doa  just 2 let it b known//im talking 2 the lil bitches that cry wee wee wee  and think there  the boss of  everyone  im sure alot of doa is cool   and im not saying i dont like doa  but 4  the reason  we where  band  is bull shit  just because  we know a  lil 2 much  and thats not coll at all   so///love 2 all the cool doa mem.  and fuck all the lil pussy cry babies  !!!!!!!!!!!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2005, 09:22:04 PM »

Okay, let me clear up the reason why you were banned.  You, Iceman, and Kingpin were banned for coming in there with the [DOA] tags on and just talking crap.  None of us knew who you guys were until this thread was created.  So, you were banned from our server basically because you were disrespectful.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2005, 09:26:44 PM »

[DOA] LAAZT1K420 -----  He's flat out lieing to a bunch of you and making a server for his own sick pleasures of pwning the shit out of newbs.  He's going to keep a lot of you down and make it seem as though everything is great.

Kingpin ----- WoW.  You have a huge vocabulary.

Havok ----- "BTW you have no idea what is even being done on that map......."  I'm actually not quite sure that you know whats going on in that map.

Nabisco Cookies Representative ----- ****"just let it be known that everyone is allowed on the DOA game and ventrillo server. But if you are banned... you will stay banned."**** everyone is allowed on the DOA... you will stay banned....  are Pain and I not everyone???  I'm hurt.  Here it is again with the racisisms and prejudists.  Why can't I be part of the group.

DeathWish ----- First off I love you!  2nd off, if you dislike someone, and you want to play against them and pwn there ass in game.  Now where is the most likely place you'll see them ingame?  On there server.  Also, I like going on DOA because of you, Balthazar, Havok, Gudfella, X1, etc, you all are cool.

Stewie ----- Your right, DOA is a WalMart!  
***Hey Blacksheep, I'm looking for some Lysol, and the Napolian Dynamite DVD.  Now, WalMart.com doesn't accept PayPal, so I was wonder if I could purchase it through you?  And, actually, my friend also wants the Napolian Dynamite DVD too.  Now, can you wip out some of those incredible, famous bargain prices and get me that for a 2 for 1 deal.  Thanks!  WalMart is the greatest!***

Peace, love, and happiness.
i'm joining doa;)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2005, 09:31:51 PM »

Oh David!  I love you too!  *Whispering*Don't worry Missa, it won't last but for a couple of days.;)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2005, 09:38:08 PM »

i will re edit this cause he is no admin i will leave and if he ever does become an admin i will leave and thats it, i was simply given the wrong info by a clanmate so nvm/ if sheep reads this i have spoken to u on aim already and did not threaten u jus said if hes an admin im gone its that simple....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 10:03:36 PM by *MAFIA* LAAZ »

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2005, 09:40:52 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
Okay, let me clear up the reason why you were banned.  You, Iceman, and Kingpin were banned for coming in there with the [DOA] tags on and just talking crap.  None of us knew who you guys were until this thread was created.  So, you were banned from our server basically because you were disrespectful.

lol, WELL, I was kicked from your server because I knew too much.  That's disrespectful.  Soooo, I logged back in as DOA cookie monster, being an obvious MAFIA alias, and hinting to you the whole time that I was me and laughing on ventrilo.  I was gonna tell you that it was me, just wanted to fuck with you for doing that to me.  Usually what happens, is someone asks you to take off the tags, but I just got banned.  So then, I was gonna laugh it off with you on Ventrilo, but found myself a nice fatty kick from that too.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2005, 09:42:48 PM »

Lol, oh well, I wasn't on at the time.  So I couldn't do anything about it...just to let you know.  Sheep messed up on your ban.;)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2005, 09:44:38 PM »

Wow, lol, everytime I post, I find myself behind more that I hadn't seen, submited while I was typing it.

Quote from: '[DOA
LAAZT1K420']yea i kinda undertstand what ur saying ok blacksheep is coo but he let some fucking moron be an admin i am way better then him and put in way more time in doa then his dyslexic ass yes he has dyslexia lol noob i am really getting tired of people become admins when sheep has said u will be next for admin now 2 fucking people have became admin even a fucking retard who cant spell yes im talking about doa eye mr. dyslexia i will address u tomorrow on aim sheep about this post since u arent on i have had it already

Thats fucking bullshit.  Plus, that's (unbelievable), a minimal abuse of powers by him and what is happening.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 30 queries.