*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 01:43:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Titties, please read?  (Read 10241 times)

captkurt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 08:32:08 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Titties
some funny ass shit hitman keep proving me right in my decision! TOAD!
TITTIES

Lamer......... ......

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Titties, please read?
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 09:09:01 PM »

managment was my goof not titties forgot the e :D but thanks for pointing that out.

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 09:49:35 PM »

Great Stuff This One Is!!!
Titties

captkurt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 10:22:47 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
managment was my goof not titties forgot the e :D but thanks for pointing that out.

It still falls on Titties, he's the one using the title, and he’s the one that should have caught it, plain and simple. Not complicated at all. We all make typing errors, but when we use a title, we have to look at these issues, that is why he again proves he’s not good for your team, no attention to detail. You might want to look at getting someone else to manage your team. Obviously he knows nothing about the job of getting a team to work together, he has not a clue. Your MAFIA clan is going to fall apart, you’ll see.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 10:26:10 PM by captkurt »

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 06:44:38 AM »

Jesus Christ! How truely fucking retarted are you? Your the lamest dick I have ever run across! As far as the MANAGEMENT of the clan itself my dear boy, That would fall in our wonderful clan leaders hands! And you call me stupid! Sheesh... But MAFIA isn't about tight reins and total decipline like you may have thought, but more a bunch of good FRIENDS and PLAYERS who love to piss in peoples bowls of outmeal just as I am PISSING in yours right now IDIOT! Get a grip and hope see you back in our server again soon, because I sure enjoyed owning you on your last visit bitch! Remember you MY bitch now fool...
                                                         All my love and admiration,
                                                                                 TITTIES

captkurt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 08:20:32 AM »

Jesus Christ! How truely fucking retarted are you? Your the lamest dick I have ever run across! As far as the MANAGEMENT of the clan itself my dear boy, That would fall in our wonderful clan leaders hands! And you call me stupid! Sheesh... But MAFIA isn't about tight reins and total decipline like you may have thought, but more a bunch of good FRIENDS and PLAYERS who love to piss in peoples bowls of outmeal just as I am PISSING in yours right now IDIOT! Get a grip and hope see you back in our server again soon, because I sure enjoyed owning you on your last visit bitch! Remember you MY bitch now fool...
                                                         All my love and admiration,
                                                                                 TITTIES

You have nothing real to say, nothing at all, it's all the same shit, I know how things work, and if your the one using something, and have any brains, then you say something, but if your not really a team player, or no brains or like yourself, a loser. Then you make up excuses in every direction, instead of owing up to your errors and growing/learning. I'm done with you and your pipe dream of owning me. Not a chance, just like this thread, I've owned you through it, I’d own you in a game as will, tit for tat.

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 07:28:01 PM »

Dude I don't need to make excuses especially for a flaming queer like you! I already owned in our server once thats why your opting to stay away. And as far as owning me in this thread well dude? Thats what life is made of my friends DREAMS! So dream the fuck on and let your little balls drop and I'll see you in our server!ROFL
TITTIES:stupid:

captkurt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2004, 08:06:55 PM »

Dude I don't need to make excuses especially for a flaming queer like you! I already owned in our server once thats why your opting to stay away. And as far as owning me in this thread well dude? Thats what life is made of my friends DREAMS! So dream the fuck on and let your little balls drop and I'll see you in our server!ROFL
TITTIES:stupid:

Oh, now I’m a flaming queer, but let’s be honest, I’ve not been on Mafia’s server since this ordeal happened, so no way have you done as you try and say here, you lying bastard,  You have some real issues in your head, you must be sad. You keep making up stuff in your head hoping that others will believe you, do you really have any friends? I’ve read every post so far in this thread, and as you can see, you really have had more against you then you’ve had speak for your behalf, and even that really was not speaking on your behalf, so you see, you have no one, and I’ve seen people that have come in and cheered me on, but not you.. hahaha you limp dick.
You see, I’ve owned you since the beginning of this thread, and even now, all you have is lies, “I stay away from mafia server”, no, I just don’t have any reason to now go there, I have my own place, I own SWAT.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 08:49:30 AM by captkurt »

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2004, 06:24:40 AM »

anytime fool. and sorry but there has been a person playing on our server by the name of hitm@n. So jesus excuse me for the coincidence there fool. I think you better read the threads again because you not understanding them correctly I think. And as far as going to SWAT server like I said have gun will travel! A long was to own your ass...Awaiting resonse-
TITTIES
PS.Oh yeah almost forgot! All my love and admiration...:asshole:

captkurt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2004, 08:41:12 AM »

anytime fool. and sorry but there has been a person playing on our server by the name of hitm@n. So jesus excuse me for the coincidence there fool. I think you better read the threads again because you not understanding them correctly I think. And as far as going to SWAT server like I said have gun will travel! A long was to own your ass...Awaiting resonse-
TITTIES
PS.Oh yeah almost forgot! All my love and admiration...:asshole:

What a fool you are, first of all, I was on mafia server two times, and both times, you had me kicked, so why would I go back, and you seem to speak in un known, un readable English, or is that just fools talk, there's no way we allow cheaters on our servers either, so you limpdick, as I said earlier I'm done with you. You can't beat me but without your cheats, that is not beating me, but it’s your way of patting your self on the back, with a cheat, “Wow” you can't win without it, I do win with out it. So go suck your mother’s tit and get some rest, you need it, you live in a dream.

captkurt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2004, 10:34:14 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Kingpin
titties = owned

now stfu and go suck a dick titties :-p

Really. STFU, your getting very old, I'm am done here.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 11:34:44 AM by captkurt »

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Titties, please read?
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2004, 02:17:37 PM »

You challenged me freak! And as far as being confused that is obviously your cup of tea. So take your shaggy, beaten down(by me of course...), carcus outta here! I am gonna miss your stupid responses though. So sorry you were not MAFIA material...rof l All my love and admiration once again,
TITTIES :bigsad:

Dim4ik

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sigs.bfsigs.com/bf2/1/9/39297588.png
Titties, please read?
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2004, 06:11:10 AM »

Captcurt. do you know what's an Oxy-moron is?

Dim4ik

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://sigs.bfsigs.com/bf2/1/9/39297588.png
Titties, please read?
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2004, 06:15:37 AM »

it's a child who didn't have enough oxygen, which in this case is you.  :sex_anal:

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Titties, please read?
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2004, 12:01:07 PM »

Hmmm well he has moved on so this thread is old and dead time to put this old dog to rest :bang:

Closed
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 12:07:23 PM by *MAFIA* Bonehead »

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 32 queries.