*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 11:38:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS  (Read 42443 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2005, 01:12:59 PM »

Don't forget, as you are spreading the word (whatever it is), also tell them that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died on the cross for our sins.  Tell them if we surrender our lives to Him, and live to glofiry Him, we shall spend eternity with Him in Heaven.

Pimpy McDougall

Jesus
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2005, 01:14:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Don't forget, as you are spreading the word (whatever it is), tell them that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died on the cross for our sins.  Tell them if we surrender our lives to Him, and live to glofiry Him, we shall spend eternity with Him in Heaven.

There is no God.  Anyone that believes there is is just weak.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2005, 01:15:29 PM »

We'll see how weak I am when I OWN you, sucka!

PMcD

?
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2005, 01:17:20 PM »

We'll see how weak I am when I OWN you, sucka!

I love you.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2005, 01:20:35 PM »

If you pwn somebody, you pwn somebody.  Its not your fault they are playing a non-punkbuster server.  Besides, I pwn everyone in every server I go into, no matter if punkbuster is on or not.  Stop crying you big babies, its just a freakin' game.

But like the title of this post implies..."No-Talent-Ass-Clown" I believe originated from the movie "Office Space."  If you haven't seen it, I suggest you rent it immediately.  Anyway, the person who is referred to by that quote is Michael Bolton.  Why am I saying all this?  Because I am a MICHAEL BOLTON FAN!

Unregistered

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2005, 01:26:36 PM »

If you pwn somebody, you pwn somebody.  Its not your fault they are playing a non-punkbuster server.  Besides, I pwn everyone in every server I go into, no matter if punkbuster is on or not.  Stop crying you big babies, its just a freakin' game.

But like the title of this post implies..."No-Talent-Ass-Clown" I believe originated from the movie "Office Space."  If you haven't seen it, I suggest you rent it immediately.  Anyway, the person who is referred to by that quote is Michael Bolton.  Why am I saying all this?  Because I am a MICHAEL BOLTON FAN!

Your site says that Punkbuster has no effect on your cheats, so your reply is bullshit.

PMcD

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2005, 01:27:56 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Your site says that Punkbuster has no effect on your cheats, so your reply is bullshit.

P.S. I still love you.

PMcD

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2005, 01:30:44 PM »

Quote from: PMcD
P.S. I still love you.

I don't love Michael Bolton though.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2005, 01:40:04 PM »

Instead of having three posts in a row, just go back and hit the "edit" button on the bottom right of your post.  And I don't care about punkbuster, I am the king of PWNAGE no matter what you say.  That will never be stripped away from me.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2005, 01:53:29 PM »

Instead of having three posts in a row, just go back and hit the "edit" button on the bottom right of your post.  

He can't. (not registered)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2005, 02:24:58 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered

hey dumbass, why dont you look around a little bit before you make such a stupid post you dip shit, can u at least try and sound smart? He means the 1.61 servers...

PMcD

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2005, 02:27:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
hey dumbass, why dont you look around a little bit before you make such a stupid post you dip shit, can u at least try and sound smart? He means the 1.61 servers...

Such anger.  

1. I never claimed to be smart, my spelling should reflect that.

2. I didn't realize you were so cool.

3. I love you.

PMcD

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2005, 02:37:43 PM »

I would like to clarify some comments I made recently regarding Mafia. For openers, I am reminded of the quote, "It is calling for blind, impulsive action for the sake of action, for the sake of making itself feel good." This comment is not as domineering as it seems, because if Mafia honestly believes that some of my points are not valid, I would love to get some specific feedback from it. Can you really blame me for suggesting that Mafia wants to trick us into trading freedom for serfdom, even though, for most people, this desire is neither necessary nor instinctive? Given what I know about vengeful purveyors of malice and hatred, I can say with confidence that someone has been giving Mafia's brain a very thorough washing, and now Mafia is trying to do the same to us. Stick your nose into anything Mafia has written recently, and you'll get a good whiff of amateurish solipsism.

How can we trust feral, incompetent nabobs of extremism who actively conceal their true intentions? We can't. And besides, I have no idea why Mafia makes such a big fuss over obstructionism . There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved -- issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that I, for one, don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to compile readers' remarks and suggestions and use them to deal with Mafia appropriately, because doing so clearly demonstrates how the last time I told its bedfellows that I want to summon up the courage to end its control over the minds and souls of countless people, they declared in response, "But skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant. Actually, nothing agitates and humiliates Mafia more than when I supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into careerism. Am I aware of how Mafia will react when it reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because it and its thralls are, by nature, obnoxious, dim-witted smart alecks. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but if one could get a Ph.D. in Colonialism, Mafia would be the first in line to have one.

I know more about diabolism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that Mafia truly believes that McCarthyism is the only alternative to neocolonialism . It is just such smarmy, viperine megalomania, nutty egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Mafia to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. The first response to this from Mafia's dupes is perhaps that Mafia can override nature. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: The biggest difference between me and Mafia is that Mafia wants to institutionali ze Trotskyism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious science. I, on the other hand, want to mention a bit about fatuous cheapskates such as Mafia.

You should not ask, "Why doesn't Mafia point a critical finger at itself for a change?", but rather, "What will be the next object of attack from Mafia's camp?". The latter question is the better one to ask, because if you're interested in the finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cunning, rascality, and abject villainy by which Mafia may squander irreplaceable treasures some day, then you'll want to consider the following very carefully. You'll especially want to consider that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Mafia's teachings. It applies to everything it says and does. Although it's easy to sit in the press box and criticize, Mafia's sound bites have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. I'm sure Mafia wouldn't want me to eavesdrop on its meetings. So why does it want to commit confrontationa l, in-your-face acts of violence, intimidation, and incivility? As you ponder the answer to that question, consider that I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that it has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "This is partly connected with what I wrote earlier concerning cynical, raucous politicos." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued, and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual.

It is true that I am not suggesting government censorship of Mafia's insidious ethics, but if you don't think that its view that the sun rises just for it is sheer make-believe, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. Mafia's reasoning is circular and therefore invalid. In other words, it always begins an argument with its conclusion (e.g., that if it kicks us in the teeth, we'll then lick its toes and beg for another kick) and therefore -- not surprisingly -- it always arrives at that very conclusion. An inner voice tells me that Mafia is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, it has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people it desires to lead.

I can't help but wonder: Why does everyone hate Mafia? Is it because of its business practices, exclusivity, disloyalty, disrespect, or because Mafia keeps trying to provide cover for a sanctimonious agenda? I once asked Mafia that question -- I am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, let me point out that my purpose here is not to expose injustice and puncture prejudice. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that not only does Mafia work both sides of the political fence, but it then commands its legatees, "Go, and do thou likewise." Whereas Mafia claims that the Earth is flat, I claim that this is not the first time I've wanted to put inexorable pressure on it to be a bit more careful about what it says and does. But it is the first time I realized that it is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand, while the other hand is busy trying to commit senseless acts of violence against anyone daring to challenge its antihumanist jeremiads.

I am being thoroughly serious when I say that Mafia's opinion is that the most pouty thought police you'll ever see are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that Mafia doesn't want us to know about its plans to spit on sacred icons. Otherwise, we might do something about that. Philistinism is the answer, but only if the question was, "What's the moral equivalent of letting Mafia open the floodgates of interventionis m?" Mafia may be reasonably cunning with words. However, it is totally pernicious with everything else. Mafia frequently engages in violent fantasies involving counter-productive geeks. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me.

In order to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Mafia's actions, we must clean up the country and get it back on course again. And that's just the first step. Remember, lecherous flippant-types have no business here. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplifica tion, an overgeneraliza tion. But it is nevertheless substantially true. Let me give you an important hint: When trying to understand what Mafia is up to, look at what it is doing and what it has done. Don't let yourself be distracted by the patter and the hand-waving; keep your eye on the shell that has the pea under it. And focus your mind on the fact that I do not find platitudes that are vulgar, self-indulgent, and disorganized to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe if Mafia wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Mafia does not want to invent a new moral system that legitimizes its desire to separate people from their roots and cut their bonds to their natural communities because it is brassbound, dotty, dissolute, and condescending (though, granted, Mafia is all of the aforementioned), but rather because I recently overheard a couple of soulless, ethically bankrupt lounge lizards say that Mafia has its moral compass in tact. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this Mafia-induced era of slogans and propaganda.

What we have been imparting to Mafia -- or what it has been eliciting from us -- is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. To say that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all entirely justified is crass nonsense and untrue to boot. I, not being one of the many despicable carousers of this world, have not forgotten that Mafia is like a jellyfish in that you can't see its stings coming. I have not forgotten that Mafia's propositions would be less detestable if they were less wild. And I cannot forget that the downward spiral of society and the concomitant growing threat of mercantalism are the natural results of Mafia's unrestrained, scabrous objectives. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Does Mafia believe, deep in the adytum of its own mind, that Pyrrhonism is the key to world peace? A clue might be that every time it utters or writes a statement that supports corporatism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. I maintain we mustn't let it make such statements, partly because it would be better for it to do nothing than to introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods, but primarily because we've all heard it yammer and whine about how it's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. One doesn't need a finely developed sense of irony to note that Mafia claims that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. I respond that its doctrines are not just about nepotism but also about defeatism.

The following theorem may therefore be established as an eternally valid truth: It is not news that it's wayward refractory-types that make contemptible blackguardism possible. What speaks volumes, though, is that it has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with foul-mouthed spongers. Is this because it needs their help to cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: Of particular interest to me is the way that Mafia continuously denies that I will let its record speak for itself. That conclusion is not based on some sort of peremptory philosophy or on Mafia-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that Mafia's principles have an unsavory historical track record. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, I once had a nightmare in which Mafia was free to make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. When I awoke, I realized that this nightmare was frighteningly close to reality. For instance, Mafia says it's going to spew forth ignorance and prejudice any day now. Is it out of its annoying mind? The answer is fairly obvious when you consider that if you don't think that the world would be better off if it had never been created, then think again. By framing the question in this way, we see that Mafia wonders why everyone hates it. Apparently, it never stopped to think that maybe it's because if it can one day grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly headlong ways to take control of a nation and suck it dry, then the long descent into night is sure to follow. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we stop the Huns at the gate.

PMcD

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2005, 03:02:49 PM »

Years ago, I purchased BF1942 when it was version 1.01. After several months I found myself playing mostly on the Veteran Bastards [VB] server. I came to know one of the players very well as he lived only 2 blocks away. He introduced me to the rest of the VB crew and I was granted the title of FD (friend of VB) Blue Dun, a title I carried for 3 more months until I was invited to join VB at which point my title became [VB] Blue Dun. Later I was granted admin rights to the BF server and the TS server we used.
As a clan we held weekly battles against other clans on several nights and practiced as a team on other scheduled nights. We became one of the top 5 clans in BF1942 and were loved my many and hated by many too.

We had always been plagued by cheaters as this was long before Punk Buster. I took it on myself to try to find a way to detect cheaters and downloaded several cheats to see how they could be detected from an admins view.

'll have to give you a little background to explain what happened next.
As I said we had a very good clan, but the head guy was a very head strong person.
Several of us started playing Planetside when our BF server was a little slow so we set up a room on Team Speak for Planetside. Well, after a few weeks the head man blew his top, "Why are you guys playing Planetside instead of BF?". Since most of the guys in the clan were playing Planetside he couldn't single anyone out to ban.

One day the head man and his employee, also a VB, can to my shop to set up one of my comps as a server for the clan to upload and download files and programs. He saw the icons for the cheats on my desktop but didn't say a word or ask me why they were there. A few days later he was posting things on the VB forum about how he knew someone in the clan was cheating and they knew who they were. I didn't say anything because my friend down the street knew why I had the cheats.
To make the rest of the story short I was forced to quit VB. I know the reason I was forced out was because of my playing Planetside but he used the cheats to tell everyone I was cheating. Several in the clan told him I wasn't and that I had them to see how to stop them but he wouldn't listen so I quit.

I don't feel that I did anything wrong and that my character of Blue Dun is one that I want to continue so from this day on my handle for BF1942 will Blue Dun.

Thank you for reading this.

I think I shed a tear...

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2005, 03:16:35 PM »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. ...I need a nap

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.