*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 05:06:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Who's Good and Who's Not  (Read 2020 times)

Take A Number

Who's Good and Who's Not
« on: September 17, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »

The other day I logged on as an Allied on the 1.6 server while it was on Market Garden using only the Mafia 1.2 hack. Using only the AA and a pistol my score ended up at 49 kills and 8 deaths before I quit. After getting 30 or so kills on the AA several planes started concentrating on me and | took them all out. Then they sent tanks and I took them out. After that it was snipers and I got most of them with my pistol. All in all with planes, tanks, bombers and sniprs after me the score ended up 49 kills and 4 deaths. That's when they started using the wall hacks. It was hard enough going up against Mafia using glitches but now it's DOA. EA, Airhawks and a few clans I'm not familiar with ALL using wall glitches. Well that was the end of my game, from that point on the only kills anyone got on me was from someone in a wall. I'm afraid you Mafia guys have lost control. Now when anyone gets killed all they have to do is hide in a wall and use a sniper rifle or xpacks to rack up a good score. Congrats, you turned a fun experience into a "I don't want to play on this server".

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who's Good and Who's Not
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 09:42:07 AM »

So you were 49-4, then *MAFIA* got behind a wall and made you 49-8.  My advice:  keep shooting at snipers with your PISTOL, that usually works.  Hahahahaha...

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Who's Good and Who's Not
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2005, 11:28:21 AM »

Err yeah well my advice is linux sucks.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who's Good and Who's Not
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2005, 01:55:10 PM »

Quote from: Take A Number
The other day I logged on as an Allied on the 1.6 server while it was on Market Garden using only the Mafia 1.2 hack. Using only the AA and a pistol my score ended up at 49 kills and 8 deaths before I quit. After getting 30 or so kills on the AA several planes started concentrating on me and | took them all out. Then they sent tanks and I took them out. After that it was snipers and I got most of them with my pistol. All in all with planes, tanks, bombers and sniprs after me the score ended up 49 kills and 4 deaths. That's when they started using the wall hacks. It was hard enough going up against Mafia using glitches but now it's DOA. EA, Airhawks and a few clans I'm not familiar with ALL using wall glitches. Well that was the end of my game, from that point on the only kills anyone got on me was from someone in a wall. I'm afraid you Mafia guys have lost control. Now when anyone gets killed all they have to do is hide in a wall and use a sniper rifle or xpacks to rack up a good score. Congrats, you turned a fun experience into a "I don't want to play on this server".

Yeah... not much to say to this. Sorry you had a bad experience? I don't know what "wall glitches" you're talking about. I only know of one in Market Garden anyways which you can fit two MAYBE 3 people in. If they were hitting you on the AA, you should have just gone elsewhere.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who's Good and Who's Not
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 08:10:26 PM »

I would agree, whenever someone's dong that  go somewhere else for a while, thats a pretty big map.   Glitching isn't anything new on the Mafia servers, at least not in the last  7 or 8 months I've been playing here.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who's Good and Who's Not
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 09:33:42 PM »

hey moron.. i have 2 words for u... NO RULES!

MadMedic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Who's Good and Who's Not
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 02:48:29 PM »

lol your server is kind of like basketball we played... street ball, but BATTLEFIELD VERSION!!!

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 31 queries.