*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 07:00:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: BANNED  (Read 4589 times)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BANNED
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2005, 12:35:20 AM »

i did it for ya

okay retard this is how it goes! glitching is going into a solid object in a game that you'r not supposed to be in, (also where you can kill numerous amounts of people but they cannot kill u) we ban u because we dont want the stupid EA nazis on our asses, because we like having a server of our own on BF2 and last of all your the one whos seems really young or an old fart, because you can not get what insane is saying through your thick skull.

so for now play on another BF2 server, until Rick gets back from camping, and maybe just maybe he will lift the ban.

Treadstone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BANNED
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2005, 07:39:23 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* StEwIe_GrIfFiN
okay retard this is how it goes! glitching is going into a solid object in a game that you'r not supposed to be in, (also where you can kill numerous amounts of people but they cannot kill u) we ban u because we dont want the stupid EA nazis on our asses, because we like having a server of our own on BF2 and last of all your the one whos seems really young or an old fart, because you can not get what insane is saying through your thick skull.

so for now play on another BF2 server, until Rick gets back from camping, and maybe just maybe he will lift the ban.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU OR DO I HAVE TO CHANGE THE FONT SO ITS REALLY BIG AND YOU CAN SEE IT WITH YOUR GLASSES, WHICH ARE AS THICK AS YOUR SKULL?

lol, the larger font is easier to read.

alright then, now that i know what glitching is thanks.

we were not glitching period. look at our stats. im just saying your admin ins4n3 was kicking and banning players because it was tough for him to take the market. it's your server and your clan. you guys make the rules and pay for the ammenties to make your gaming experience more enjoyable. if this is the way your clan operates hey go right ahead. just thought it should be brought to someones attn. back during our clan days i would want the same.

oh and by the way stewie using your logic as far ea nazi's. how many times do i have to say this. we only play on your freakin server. we feel like its the best one. we like you guys having the server. im only being stubborn because in my opinion your boy ins4n3 is in the wrong.  

btw who is rick?

SpaceGhost

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BANNED
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2005, 07:45:47 AM »

At the heart of this really immature situation, we have a clan that, unfortunatey, has a pretty nice server (read no lag or PL).  It's not that your server has great players or even a bunch of regulars.  If your attitude towards situations like this were a little more democratic, you might find yourself with more regulars and less 'nubs' as you call them.  The problem is a lot of you are young and don't really know how to communicate.  For the record, we are over 30 and my real life friends Treadstone, Gully_Foyle, and RavenHux@4 all have careers and families, so we don't spend countless hours trolling the internet trying to find out how to cheat.  WIth your high font clarity, I know now what glitching is, but that is a new term for me in the gaming world.  Call it what you want, your the fool in the end.  We play on Ventrilo everytime we play and we communicate continuously.   I could care less if we're banned for life.  There's 1500 other servers to play on, all of which are probably much better in the conduct and gamemanship category.  
in the end, it's your server and you pay for it.  However, if you want to be classy, you have to act classy.

I am deleting the account as I will not be back to read up on what follows.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BANNED
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2005, 10:14:02 AM »

OKay being an adult and able to type conprehendable sentences I shall reply.  I do not know the cirumstances of your banning but most likely it is justified.  Yes we cheat in BF1942, no we dont cheat in BF2 so we like to keep a relativly cheat free server and glitch free server because we actually like having a server.  I dont think any of us care if you glitch or cheat however it is the people you are raping that go whining to EA with screenshots of our server.   Basically we are protecting our investment.  Ranked servers are expensive and it would be stupid to allow things such as this on a very public server with lots of whiney kids.  So understand its nothing personal and I doubt Insane abused his admin...  Although it is possible he did, but its Ricks call to say whether the kick was justified.  If you were causing the majority of the players to bitch insane had to make a judment call and act.  Its as simple as that.  I hope you come back however and try not to do whatever you were doing.  And if you didnt realise the building overlooking the bridge has a glitch on the roof and thats probably where you were and why you were kicked...

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BANNED
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005, 11:23:54 AM »

that is where they were, because being under that little lump that is a glitch dude, we just want to keep the people on our server happy so all of them don't go bitching to the EA Nazis, and im actually glad that you like our server the most and come on it the most, but until the ban is lifted you will either not play BF2 or play somewhere else.

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
BANNED
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2005, 07:33:25 AM »

banlist cleared! close this tread!

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.