*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 28, 2024, 10:53:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: MAFIA WARNING  (Read 9734 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2005, 03:36:59 PM »

Wow phantom that was harsh :)

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2005, 04:22:26 PM »

hey nigger have u ever heard of edit its at the bottom right corner of your post, so dont be a gay little 9 year old spammer complaining that what we do is illegal because its not have u ever herd of how laws are made? they wouldnt waste their time on games so shut up there is nothing you and your screen shots can do! and just the thought of this crap happening makes me laugh hard at you tard who complain, there is nothing you can do to get backat someone on the internet but give them a virus, and that my retarded 9 year old douche is illegal.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2005, 04:54:13 PM »

fuck man where did mark go? i miss him so much, and if u all are wondering why i miss him so much... its because i love to read retarded ass post by little bitches who think they own the world... are you not posting cause weve proved you wrong? You should seriously come onto our ventrilo server, cause i would love to hear you little voice cracking as you try and push your way though puberty.  As ins4n3 said, do you know have many bitches jsut like yourself actually try and get us banned? and for what because we promote hacks or someone is statpadding? i mean cmon... you cant actually think that anyone cares sept for yourself and mabye 2 other people on this fucking earth... And since you said we were proving you right by every post we make why are you so scared to post back?  o ya and one more thing... do u see that golden shiny thing connected to the rectangular thing on ur wall, if u turn that it brings you outside! isnt that amazing! you should try it someday...

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2005, 06:22:13 PM »

Quote from: MarkisAngry
Sure =) thats why im responsible for getting some "before patch" 100,000 + xp account reset and a server to be shut down *DOF-* CLAN for Pistol knife server... keep talking wait till it happens =)...Oh and threaten my computer all u want u wont wanna mess with it =) ill bring legal action into this and u wont want to be arrested =)

oh no dont !!!! dont arrest us for playing a game!!oh no!!(in a sacrcastic voice) yeah the cops are come and arrest us for a fuckin GAME!!! that is the funniest shit ive read in a couple weeks!!!  some people have no lives and no brain cells left cuz the watch too much tv and play too much games. kinda like MarkisAngry.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2005, 07:11:27 PM »

Stop ...this is what he wants. Hes a douchebag we all know...give it a rest

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2005, 07:30:45 PM »

haha this thread keeps getting longer and longer. but everyone is basically saying the same thing over and over again.
[

g00deye

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mafiaowns.com
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2005, 10:56:54 PM »

haha this thread keeps getting longer and longer. but everyone is basically saying the same thing over and over again.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2005, 12:51:38 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Killed U Wit A
oh no dont !!!! dont arrest us for playing a game!!oh no!!(in a sacrcastic voice) yeah the cops are come and arrest us for a fuckin GAME!!! that is the funniest shit ive read in a couple weeks!!!  some people have no lives and no brain cells left cuz the watch too much tv and play too much games. kinda like MarkisAngry.

He means he will bring the cops cause one of ur homiez said something about hacking his comp

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2005, 01:34:53 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Snake Pliskin
Since when ....... how you play a game is legal or illegal. Give your head a shake fucktard( like that? thats my new word) look at what your saying, you actually think EA gives a fuck? This is like telling Bush you are going to report him to the UN because some of the soldiers are using steroids or night vision. Wake the fuck up......"FUCKTARD" (you like that? i used it again) :002:

That's an awesome word Snakeums...  :)   ass

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2005, 04:19:37 AM »

Thx I got it from a friend i liked it to. :002:

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2005, 05:02:37 AM »

do you realize how many people like you come in here every month and threaten this clan personally you should look into something more convenient to do with your time like picking lint out of your carpet or something instead of pursuing all this bullshit over a video game in other words get a life i mean if a freind asks you what you did today do you say "oh i spent the day tyrying to get this clan on this video game i play banned from thier own server i think you need to rethink your priorities and get a life

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2005, 12:32:33 PM »

some one sould make a sticky therad with all info to people who are going to post about stat padding.

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2005, 03:13:58 PM »

well i havn't seen the pussy in a while, damn hes as stupid as vash, maybe even more! thats astounding.

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2005, 07:23:21 PM »

LOL I DONT THINK MARKISANGRY I THINK MARKISGAY

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MAFIA WARNING
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2005, 07:38:40 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HITMAN
LOL I DONT THINK MARKISANGRY I THINK MARKISGAY

LOLOLOL! Good one! HIGH FIVE!

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.