*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 03:29:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: i down loaded 1.3 file  (Read 6022 times)

the_muffin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i down loaded 1.3 file
« on: January 28, 2006, 11:45:05 PM »

i download the file the rar file right and now its on my desktop so how do i just use it for hacks ok battle field 1942

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ok ok i firgured out my proplem
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 11:49:08 PM »

um you dont have to post new threads everytime..... Just double click it and that doesnt have fog you need dazzler

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 11:52:18 PM »

lol you just open it like you would any other program

the_muffin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 11:54:27 PM »

i still dont understand ok i double click and and windows .com comes up the file wont open plz dont get mad im sorta new at fourms and every thing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          and how do i use them while on battle field?

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 11:55:42 PM »

Quote from: the_muffin
i still dont understand ok i double click and and windows .com comes up the file wont open plz dont get mad im sorta new at fourms and every thing                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          and how do i use them while on battle field?

windows.com comes up? dont know what you mean really try and downlaod winrar from downloads.com and extract it using that i think

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:01:21 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
windows.com comes up? dont know what you mean really try and downlaod winrar from downloads.com and extract it using that i think

yeah that should work he might be getting that message saying that windows cant find who created it and you can selct from a list and that stuff......but to solve that just do what milky said

the_muffin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 12:03:34 AM »

maybbe this will help u under stand this is what it says when i double click windows cannot open this file:  file: mafia public rar 1.3  to open this program,windows needs to know who created it. windows can go online,and look it up auto maticlly,or manuallly select list of programs from computer. what do u wont to do? use web service to find the appropriate program select a program from a list   so what do i do>>>??????

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2006, 12:05:38 AM »

yah im pretty sure thats cause yo udotn have winrar get it here http://www.downloads.com and then when that comes up choose to open it with winrar then extract the files to your desktop and it should work

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 12:07:31 AM »

maybbe this will help u under stand this is what it says when i double click windows cannot open this file:  file: mafia public rar 1.3  to open this program,windows needs to know who created it. windows can go online,and look it up auto maticlly,or manuallly select list of programs from computer. what do u wont to do? use web service to find the appropriate program select a program from a list   so what do i do>>>??????

um yeah thats what i meant and u do need winrar

the_muffin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2006, 12:08:03 AM »

tyvm sry for causin troble but im new to all the comptuer crap so thanks for all ur help milky and partry

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 02:13:50 AM »

np let me know if it works

the_muffin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2006, 11:48:40 AM »

uhh sry for bother in i use the win rar right so what do just a page with 2 files come up when i click it>>? im sry for asking again just tell me all what to do from here ok cuz im gonna keep on reply OK

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »

No offense or anything but it's hard for me to understand what you're saying. Well, highlight the file and then extract it to the desktop. Shouldn't you know how to use extracting programs by now?

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »

uhh sry for bother in i use the win rar right so what do just a page with 2 files come up when i click it>>? im sry for asking again just tell me all what to do from here ok cuz im gonna keep on reply OK

'

Um i dont understand what you mean Whenever i do it it takes me to it

the_muffin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2006, 12:01:40 PM »

ok its like explore just with 2 programs on 1 page like its empty page and it shows to files on the empty page i dont under stand but im sry put i dont under stand i did this once and i for got how with dc final i still dont under stand!!!!!!

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 30 queries.